rate this indian woman (subhuman cumskins and self hating deathniks can stay out)

its bc u are wasting your looks in a tier 3 city bro move to delhi asap.
Yeah maybe I'll be moving because my office is shifting but i was in Delhi for 6 years previously from 13-19. Tell me the places in delhi where it would be easy for me to slay. Can't cold approach because it's India obvious reason and dating apps don't count now tell

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Tell me the places in delhi where it would be easy for me to slay.
i would do it if i knew lol. nightclubs is usually easiest but u need to have a circle/girls to go with otherwise they wont let u in. its not worth the hassle to socialize tho.

with your face, if u are nt u can slay anywhere is my guess tho. thats the whole point of being chad innit

i would do it if i knew lol. nightclubs is usually easiest but u need to have a circle/girls to go with otherwise they wont let u in. its not worth the hassle to socialize tho.

with your face, if u are nt u can slay anywhere is my guess tho. thats the whole point of being chad innit
That's right that's the point still it's difficult for me coz of my location and atmosphere i got to work at 8 am and come home at 7pm there is not a single female at my workplace the pay is good so I am working. After hustling all 6 days of the week i only get Sunday and then i am too tired . I get hundreds of matches from Europe and south American countries when I change the location of my dating apps but no use . It makes me even more frustrated. Chad born at wrong place

• So Sad
Reactions: Lurker69 and forevermirin
That's right that's the point still it's difficult for me coz of my location and atmosphere i got to work at 8 am and come home at 7pm there is not a single female at my workplace the pay is good so I am working. After hustling all 6 days of the week i only get Sunday and then i am too tired . I get hundreds of matches from Europe and south American countries when I change the location of my dating apps but no use . It makes me even more frustrated. Chad born at wrong place
have u tried setting your tinder to delhi? ur only like 4-5 hrs from here i think u could easily come here to slay on the weekends i think?

but yeah u need to get the fuck out of india somehow. try georgia if possible.

have u tried setting your tinder to delhi? ur only like 4-5 hrs from here i think u could easily come here to slay on the weekends i think?

but yeah u need to get the fuck out of india somehow. try georgia if possible.
Yeah i will show you the type of chicks i am matching and talking on Bumble tinder and hinge man they are hot as fuck and some of them gave me there address and phone numbers. Because of that i got too knowledgeable about geography now 😂

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
Yeah i will show you the type of chicks i am matching and talking on Bumble tinder and hinge man they are hot as fuck and some of them gave me there address and phone numbers. Because of that i got too knowledgeable about geography now 😂
Damn they gave u address wtf lmaoo. Truly a different world for chad