Rate this insane curry transformation

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Damn. You're lighter than him. You can bleach to light brown level ngl.
I had light skin when I was young it got darker as I got older. I just have a heavy PERMATAN that only IV glutathione and can get rid off but i don't have the money or the resources to get them done here in hyderabad tho.I am coping with niacinamide and vit c and it has sorta made my skin lighter

64882558 887509208270965 6822458616579096576 o

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadeep
@Chadeep @indianoutlaw @6‘1currycel can you rate my skin colour in DMs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
How did he change his skin tone so much

How did he change his skin tone so much
Indians are bleachable. Also most Indians are dark due to permatan also I have seen many examples of 2-3 shades change in skin tone. Even without bleaching creams

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
I had light skin when I was young it got darker as I got older. I just have a heavy PERMATAN that only IV glutathione and can get rid off but i don't have the money or the resources to get them done here in hyderabad tho.I am coping with niacinamide and vit c and it has sorta made my skin lighter

View attachment 1055342
Mirin you as a baby, mirin u harder if u had icy blues. I think it's mostly lighting, you're like a medium to light brownskin, gook yellow undertones tho.

Could IV glutha+Niacinamide+vitamin c+hydroqunione work for getting lighter lips

and then megadosing Beta carotene+lycopene+astha+plenty of carentoids+cardio for undertones.

Help a nigga meeks maxx, im natrually light skin, way lighter than you in ur baby pics.

But i've been playing outdoor spots since i was a kind and i have a heavy perma tan.

All the IV glutha results are plae ghotshly shit which gets mogged by golden color with plernty of color undertones to oblivion.

i respect all curries so much who do this. Massive inspirationfuel.