Rate this insta guy and his GF

nice cuck couple

His glasses: I am taken

Her glasses: Kiss Me

If she's not 8 PSL she's pretty close. Looks like 1 in 1000 type.

The guy has a decent face and seems cool. The girl isn't bad either.

I promise you guys that jbs are literally intimidated by chads/masculine guys for the most part. If you even look similar to their fav tiktok crush, they worship you trust me.

I have found the sweet spot with being a pretty boy but not too femenine (decent physique/style/confident personality)

hypergamy is not real

I promise you guys that jbs are literally intimidated by chads/masculine guys for the most part. If you even look similar to their fav tiktok crush, they worship you trust me.

I have found the sweet spot with being a pretty boy but not too femenine (decent physique/style/confident personality)
Do you have a thread that will explain how to Maxx that out or if don't could you make a thread on that

View attachment 2100904 insta View attachment 2100906
3308818_Screenshot_20230306-125607_Instagram.jpg
View attachment 2100912The guy is 5'6 Max and his GF is 5'11
Plus he looks so soyboi and his GF is so hot
wtf is happening to hot chicks damnn

Honestly, folks on here will not believe me when I say this, but this situation probably occurred due to either just-be-first, having clout/money, and being moderately good-looking alongside "femalegazemaxxing" (I have to admit, this fellow has a unique and different style!).

statusmaxxed NT HTN so of course he got stacy in LTR.

Chads like Amnesia only get MTBs and sometimes HTB but at least with 0 effort. i'd better be Amnesia than this HTN.