fvolkek

Diamond
List:

-Blue contact lenses
-Rhinoplasty
-Skinmaxxing
-Gymmaxxing
-fake shoulder pads
-height frauding (I’m 5’9.5 rn but if I fraud with the shoes I want, I’d be 6’1.5 and even higher if I wore lifts with it but the proportions would look uncanny)
-Mewing, bone smashing and that type of stuff. It’s obviously mostly cope but I’m trying it regardless.
- I’m 16 and my bone structure will probably slightly change for the better but only a little bit. I may also grow an inch or half an inch if I’m lucky.

Rate before and after

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 21700, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Nevermind, I’m posting it like this:

BEFORE

AFTER

Nevermind, I’m posting it like this:

BEFORE

AFTER

The only visual difference is my frame, nose, and skin. But also consider height for your rating

Didn’t see a difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14793 and 4 others
Didn’t see a difference
It’s the eye color, the frame, the nose and the skin. That’s it apart from height. How would you rate before and after with those things considered? I could get other surgeries but I’m pretty young for that, same with roidmaxxing.

you became a 6 to a 7..

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
It’s the eye color, the frame, the nose and the skin. That’s it apart from height. How would you rate before and after with those things considered? I could get other surgeries but I’m pretty young for that, same with roidmaxxing.
Normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it's hard to rate you accurately in this try-hard posed pic, but yeah a nosejob will ascend you a lot.
but do your research and make the sure it looks natural and not overdone

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Jew_Supremacist and fvolkek
You need a wavy perm your hair is too straight

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Johanjohan
No its not cope lol dumbest shit ive read all day
thick straight hair is life.
fine nordic hair is a curse, you can't pull of most haircuts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Johanjohan
thick straight hair is life.
fine nordic hair is a curse, you can't pull of most haircuts
Wavy hair is always better than straight no exceptions, there’s been polls on here voting unamiously for wavy hair over straight/curly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and fvolkek
Wavy hair is always better than straight no exceptions, there’s been polls on here voting unamiously for wavy hair over straight/curly
why would I take anything the low iq autists on here think seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fvolkek and Johanjohan
Is a bit hard to tell from the pic and that viewpoint

• +1
honestly blue eyes are you are slayer.

what is your long term plans regarding the fillers

• +1
honestly blue eyes are you are slayer.

what is your long term plans regarding the fillers
I won’t get fillers. Maybe a tear-trough filler but that’s it. I want a full nasal rhinoplasty for both my bridge and tip and maybe something else in the lower third. Idk. I don’t want fillers because they migrate towards other areas

Ur blue eyes look so fake, if u want a rly good filter to see what you would look like with green/blue eyes try the “green eyes for brown eyes” and “blue eyes” both by mayttearaneda. U have to find proper lighting tho unless they look rly fake

• +1
I won’t get fillers. Maybe a tear-trough filler but that’s it. I want a full nasal rhinoplasty for both my bridge and tip and maybe something else in the lower third. Idk. I don’t want fillers because they migrate towards other areas
didn't you get jaw fillers?

idk tbh a lot of fillers results seem better than implants from what i've seen. might be worthwhile getting fillers to see what implants would be like or get fillers and have them removed and replaced often to prevent migration

• +1
Some are legit, some are autism

• +1
  • +1
didn't you get jaw fillers?

idk tbh a lot of fillers results seem better than implants from what i've seen. might be worthwhile getting fillers to see what implants would be like or get fillers and have them removed and replaced often to prevent migration
no no it was a larp lol

• +1
Reactions: bossman
no no it was a larp lol
brutal tbh because I am 16 and want to get fillers tbh ngl. need ascension asap, maybe get it removed for implants in the long run

• +1
brutal tbh because I am 16 and want to get fillers tbh ngl. need ascension asap, maybe get it removed for implants in the long run
I’m also 16. Don’t get fillers bro, worst age to get them. Wait until you’re done growing first. You can get nose surgery if you’re an early bloomer tho, that’s what I will do this year.

I’m also 16. Don’t get fillers bro, worst age to get them. Wait until you’re done growing first. You can get nose surgery if you’re an early bloomer tho, that’s what I will do this year.
I am extremely early bloomer tbh so I'm fairly sure that I'm done with mostly. The nice thing with fillers are you can get them removed anyways. I don't think there should be any problem with fat grafting though right? Inceldom is killing me tbh so I need to ascend asap, even if it's a temporarily fix till lefort 5000 :feelswhy:

• +1
I am extremely early bloomer tbh so I'm fairly sure that I'm done with mostly. The nice thing with fillers are you can get them removed anyways. I don't think there should be any problem with fat grafting though right? Inceldom is killing me tbh so I need to ascend asap, even if it's a temporarily fix till lefort 5000 :feelswhy:
pm me pics and I’ll tell u whether it’s over or not

pm me pics and I’ll tell u whether it’s over or not
You look like @Chad1212
less angular but more harmony.

You look good man

• +1
op u literally need skinmaxxing only

• +1
List:

-Blue contact lenses
-Rhinoplasty
-Skinmaxxing
-Gymmaxxing
-fake shoulder pads
-height frauding (I’m 5’9.5 rn but if I fraud with the shoes I want, I’d be 6’1.5 and even higher if I wore lifts with it but the proportions would look uncanny)
-Mewing, bone smashing and that type of stuff. It’s obviously mostly cope but I’m trying it regardless.
- I’m 16 and my bone structure will probably slightly change for the better but only a little bit. I may also grow an inch or half an inch if I’m lucky.

Rate before and after
Did you end up getting those contact lenses

Did you end up getting those contact lenses
nope i literally didn’t do anything but funniest thing is that im okay now insofar as results go. only thing I did is gymmaxxing.