Master
An actual jb god

Fwhr,midface, jawline, coloring,pheno he is mogger rate him

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
low tier chad imo

low tier chad imo
For jb appeal only appear that matters?

His ratios and pehno are unmoggable bro.

Who the fuck is then mid tier Chad, high tier Chad and giga Chad.

This is peak smv bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, hennypapi and CursedOne
For jb appeal only appear that matters?

His ratios and pehno are unmoggable bro.

This is peak smv bro
peak smv is vinnie hacker, and vinnie hacker mogs this guy imo

in terms of smv, there isnt really a diff, but its more just who looks more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
peak smv is vinnie hacker, and vinnie hacker mogs this guy imo
Vinnie is only guy that comes close but I think that luck played a factor and he is status maxed now. Just like Justin B.

For example imagine if they were random nobody's both Vinnie and Justin and this guy. This guy is only one who could get prime jbs talking about him while he walks around city.

He mogs Vinnie in height,frame, coloring all super important

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi, .👽. and Biiyo03
chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10615
yeah this guy is really good looking and a chad but no way near 10/10 gigachad

he looks uncanny, his eyes are way to positively tilted, his ipd is shit aswell and trust me I know I fraud my ipd and es ratio with hair and the guy is doing the same thing and his are even closer set then mine, he also has a giga narrnarrow chin

he is chad but he looks uncanny asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and .👽.
chico mogs
This guy has better fwhr,wider jaw, midface, pheno, coloring, and most importantly better forward growth. Forward growth is giga important for jbs

he looks uncanny, his eyes are way to positively tilted, his ipd is shit aswell and trust me I know I fraud my ipd and es ratio with hair and the guy is doing the same thing and his are even closer set then mine, he also has a giga narrnarrow chin

Uncanny you joking he looks like nt jb slayer that all girls in school talk about. He is the type that's popular in high school and jbs fantasies about him

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
This guy has better fwhr,wider jaw, midface, pheno, coloring, and most importantly better forward growth. Forward growth is giga important for jbs
i unironically hope you're kidding
chico mogs him to death just by harmony and he is 6'4 aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Biiyo03
Uncanny you joking he looks like nt jb slayer that all girls in school talk about. He is the type that's popular in high school and jbs fantasies about him
Yes he looks giga uncanny

look at his eyes and chin

There is no denying he is a chad but he still looks uncanny

Also holy fuck at this guys frame it is insane go through his TikTok sand you’ll see he legit has a 10/10 frame

i unironically hope you're kidding
chico mogs him to death just by harmony and he is 6'4 aswell
Hight isn't as important for jbs.This about face too.

What about all the things I listed?

Hight isn't as important for jbs.This about face too.

What about all the things I listed?
better jaw and forward growth - yes, midface about the same. pheno meh, he looks like finngolian and thin af eyebrows, slightly uncanny eyes

better jaw and forward growth - yes, midface about the same. pheno meh, he looks like finngolian and thin af eyebrows, slightly uncanny eyes
Midface same wut Chico is known for having longish midface in non frauded pics Taylor Swift guy measured it. Pheno meh he is blue eyed Chico is not how is that not ultimate mog.

So you admit this guy is better in eye coloring, fwhr, and extremely better at forward growth and you still don't see he mogs ethnic downward gorwn, flat midfaced, recessed Chico. Let me guess you look more like Chico so you cope?

Midface same wut Chico is known for having longish midface in non frauded pics Taylor Swift guy measured it. Pheno meh he is blue eyed Chico is not how is that not ultimate mog.

So you admit this guy is better in eye coloring, fwhr, and extremely better at forward growth and you still don't see he mogs ethnic downward gorwn, flat midfaced, recessed Chico. Let me guess you look more like Chico so you cope?
Your such a fucking retard tbh

you can’t just say this person has better, fwhr, forward growth, eyes ect so he is automatically better looking

the dude you posted does not mog Chico

this dude looks uncanny asf still a chad easily but he looks uncanny and does not mog prime Chico

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger

you can’t just say this person has better, fwhr, forward growth, eyes ect so he is automatically better looking

this dude looks uncanny asf still a chad easily but he looks uncanny and does not mog prime Chico
Here is copy of what I said to other guy just change Ballou to any other downard grown recessed model.

Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
LocalDanger
Offtopic

This is what an actual gigachad looks like and I'm high iq at rating. This is guy that gets any jbg he wants and that you dream of being
OPLocalDanger Start date52 minutes ago
Unwatch
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
52 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Not Opry Gandy and other oldcels and weird looking fags.

This is an actual god who can pull jbs in real life that we dream of

ReplyReport
JFL+1 Reactions:Adriana Lima and StrangerDanger
Clark69
Clark69
Arcanologist
50 minutes ago
Add bookmark
looks like a non-subhuman barrett
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:pikachuCandy, isis_Bleach and Amnesia
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
49 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Clark69 said:
looks like a non-subhuman barrett
Basically a god because Barrett had that godly potential if he wasn't weird looking.

But this guy is an actual god and god life mod. Imagine how much you could enjoy life if you were like him
ReplyReport
Syobevoli
Syobevoli
Zephir
48 minutes ago
Add bookmark
i mog him
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:larsanova69 and isis_Bleach
ThrSlayerEternal111
ThrSlayerEternal111
Doom Slayer Of Dragons
48 minutes ago
Add bookmark
his eyebrows make him look way too feminine, altough he dont need it since he still look attractive

thin frame as well tho
+1 ReplyReport
StrangerDanger
StrangerDanger
🌷Zephir🌷
47 minutes ago
Add bookmark
gigachads recieve social benefits and admiration from everyone
this dude just has jb appeal
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
46 minutes ago
Add bookmark
StrangerDanger said:
gigachads recieve social benefits and admiration from everyone
this dude just has jb appeal
Shut up who cares about society opinion.

Imagine choosing between being him and Gandy for example.

Yeah Gandy gets more respect from oldcels man and roasties.

While this man gets jb pussy and takes their virginity. He lives the dream others can't dream of
ReplyReport
Hmm... Reactions:StrangerDanger
Amnesia
Amnesia
Looks Theory Died
42 minutes ago
Add bookmark
yeah, OP is right tbh
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:pikachuCandy and personalityinkwell
StrangerDanger
StrangerDanger
🌷Zephir🌷
41 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
Shut up who cares about society opinion.

Imagine choosing between being him and Gandy for example.

Yeah Gandy gets more respect from oldcels man and roasties.

While this man gets jb pussy and takes their virginity. He lives the dream others can't dream of
Click to expand...if thats the only objective sure
prime Justin Bieber is the biggest chad of all time then
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
39 minutes ago
Add bookmark
StrangerDanger said:
if thats the only objective sure
prime Justin Bieber is the biggest chad of all time then
And what is an objective more important than that then?

Status halo for Justin Biber bro we talk about looks.

If he and Justin were random nobody's this guy would obliterate him
ReplyReport
TaskforceBlack
TaskforceBlack
Zephir
39 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Peanut Sized head, Too feminine.
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
38 minutes ago
Add bookmark
Amnesia said:
yeah, OP is right tbh
Yeah finally high iq person.

You can't look at this guy and not think he can pull jbs like no one else.

If he were randomly walking through city jbs would start talking among themselves about him. He has that type of look they go crazy for
ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
38 minutes ago
Add bookmark
TaskforceBlack said:
Peanut Sized head, Too feminine.
Says a guy who think being bald is ideal for jbs. Jfl you are worst rater I swear to God bro
ReplyReport
TaskforceBlack
TaskforceBlack
Zephir
34 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
Says a guy who think being bald is ideal for jbs. Jfl you are worst rater I swear to God bro
I was clearly being sarcastic.

I don't get your obsession with JB, you fucking pedo.
+1 ReplyReport
StrangerDanger
StrangerDanger
🌷Zephir🌷
33 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
And what is an objective more important than that then?

Status halo for Justin Biber bro we talk about looks.

If he and Justin were random nobody's this guy would obliterate him
Gigachads can slay jbs and all ages, be respected and taken seriously, be admired, do well in the workplace etc, recieve other social benefits
just take someone like Laid and put them next to him jfl
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
31 minutes ago
Add bookmark
TaskforceBlack said:
I was clearly being sarcastic.

I don't get your obsession with JB, you fucking pedo.
Yeah yeah and studies show that man rate 14 year olds as hottest of all age groups so stfu
ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
30 minutes ago
Add bookmark
StrangerDanger said:
Gigachads can slay jbs and all ages, be respected and taken seriously, be admired, do well in the workplace etc, recieve other social benefits
just take someone like Laid and put them next to him jfl
And who is gigachad then? Other than Laid?

Laid and this guy are equal imo this guy even slightly mogs. Because he has god tier face while Laid had god tier body. But this guy I think would get much more jb attention if he was randomly on street
ReplyReport •••
TaskforceBlack
TaskforceBlack
Zephir
29 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
Yeah yeah and studies show that man rate 14 year olds as hottest of all age groups so stfu
No they don't, stop trying to justify your paedophilia you sick fuck
+1 ReplyReport
68218FN395
Zephir
28 minutes ago
Add bookmark
I literally dont understand these thought processes. No shit that model, who is 30-40 are not attractive for teen girls, even to the point when they will not see them in life never, cause most people dont give a shit about MM.

While this kind of guy is their age and thanks to the platform where he performs, they are constantly exposed to him.

the models were also twinks as young when you look at Gandy when he was 20 or OPry when he was 18. People should finally start to see reality and look out of the basement. No, you really wont see a 16 girl with a 30 year old guy kissing eachother on the street if the guy doesnt have money or status.
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:Adriana Lima
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
26 minutes ago
Add bookmark
68218FN395 said:
I literally dont understand these thought processes. No shit that model, who is 30-40 are not attractive for teen girls, even to the point when they will not see them in life never, cause most people dont give a shit about MM.

While this kind of guy is their age and thanks to the platform where he performs, they are constantly exposed to him.

the models were also twinks as young when you look at Gandy when he was 20 or OPry when he was 18. People should finally start to see reality and look out of the basement. No, you really wont see a 16 girl with a 30 year old guy kissing eachother on the street if the guy doesnt have money or status.
Click to expand...Well then what's point being these oldcels models when you can be this guy and get jbs
ReplyReport •••
sorrowfulsad
sorrowfulsad
Zephir
24 minutes ago
Add bookmark
you kinda ruined my day posting this
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:wanttobeattractive
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
24 minutes ago
Add bookmark
TaskforceBlack said:
No they don't, stop trying to justify your paedophilia you sick fuck
Take the black pill you coper
Attachments
6CC08172-D379-4DC9-A40E-CF3ABFA03FAE.jpeg
6CC08172-D379-4DC9-A40E-CF3ABFA03FAE.jpeg
43.8 KB · Views: 4
ReplyReport •••
StrangerDanger
StrangerDanger
🌷Zephir🌷
24 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
And who is gigachad then? Other than Laid?

Laid and this guy are equal imo this guy even slightly mogs. Because he has god tier face while Laid had god tier body. But this guy I think would get much more jb attention if he was randomly on street
cavill, hexum, ballou etc
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
23 minutes ago
Add bookmark
sorrowfulsad said:
you kinda ruined my day posting this
Man same if you are not ironic my day was ruined when I saw him and confidence crushed. But we need balck pill and reality
ReplyReport •••
68218FN395
Zephir
22 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
Well then what's point being these oldcels models when you can be this guy and get jbs
the point is that you cant be 18 to the end of the world.

Even if you sell your mother to devil, you wont stop time.
+1 ReplyReport
+1 Reactions:wanttobeattractive
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
20 minutes ago
Add bookmark
68218FN395 said:
the point is that you cant be 18 to the end of the world.

Even if you sell your mother to devil, you wont stop time.
But who cares if you smash jbs and take their virginity you always have found memories plus you can ltr a virgin and build true relationship.

It's all about prime years anyway rest of life doesn't matter it's a cope. You might as well say well what point of life if you die
ReplyReport •••
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
19 minutes ago
Add bookmark
StrangerDanger said:
cavill, hexum, ballou etc
If they were random nobody's jbs would flock to this guy. Also Ballou jfl.

This guy mogs that bad coloring, long midfaced, low fwhr fag to hell
ReplyReport •••
StrangerDanger
StrangerDanger
🌷Zephir🌷
12 minutes ago
Add bookmark
LocalDanger said:
If they were random nobody's jbs would flock to this guy. Also Ballou jfl.

This guy mogs that bad coloring, long midfaced, low fwhr fag to hell
1624269900814.png
This guy can
be your CEO
do well on the job market, wouldn't be thrown around on the wallstreet
fuck jbs, milfs, everyone
become a male supermodel
be respected and be taken seriously by everyone even in masculine domains

1624269953723.png
This guy can
fuck jbs
probably get some modelling jobs here and there
+1 ReplyReport
LocalDanger
LocalDanger
Enthusiast
2 minutes ago
Add bookmark
StrangerDanger said:
View attachment 1187860
This guy can
be your CEO
do well on the job market, wouldn't be thrown around on the wallstreet
fuck jbs, milfs, everyone
become a male supermodel
be respected and be taken seriously by everyone even in masculine domains

View attachment 1187861
This guy can
fuck jbs
probably get some modelling jobs here and there
Click to expand...You chose bad picture of guy I posted while best picture of Tyson.

As I said you cope with him and Chico because you are more like them then guy I posted.

Here is a fact.

That guy might not be CEO and even isn't it's a fantasy. Let's focus on a reality. I will write irl example so you understand why I'm right.

If Ballou and this guy come on Hs party. Let's say both are in this example 22 and brothers of some jbs there.This guy's has that look where he is immediately striking. He looks like famous jb celebrity. He has a frame that Ballou doesn't and it makes a huge difference in motion. He has skinny wide framed build ideal for jbs.Then he starts turning around and he has perfect jawline and forwart grown face from any angle he simply always looks good.

Then compare him to Ballou. He doesn't have impressive wide frame like this guy. He doesn't have striking coloring. He has long nose and downard grown face. Which immediately shows when he starts turning around and you can easily see his flaws. He isn't striking in anything except front.He isn't that impressive when he moves as he is in pics.

That a reality pill you need to take. Everything matters in motion and this guy has key things that matter irl.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

Oops sent it wrong just read the last part it's a reply I wanted to make to stop your cope

Chico has a midface of 1.0 which isn't even long, it's just on the longer side of the ideal range, this guy too. you're clueless.
Chico has better eye area despite this guys eye color, so it doesn't matter. Both have around 1.8 FWHR so it's negligible. He might have better forward growth but Chico has better harmony, look less uncanny, better hair color, better eyebrows. It's not really that hard all it requires is a look
Fwhr3
Fwhr1

U771y23he

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
just have a good lower third and be considered a mogger that mogs male supermodels theory:feelsuhh:

just have a good lower third and be considered a mogger that mogs male supermodels theory:feelsuhh:
You think Opry and Gandy mog this guy jb appeal irl appeal wise which is only thing that matters. Get checked you might be insane then my man

You think Opry and Gandy mog this guy jb appeal irl appeal wise which is only thing that matters. Get checked you might be insane then my man
well francisco lachowski definitely has way more appeal than that guy. hes just lucky to be alive in the tiktok era. hell, the guy in the op gets mogged by noen eubanks and you cant even deny that, despite lacking a lower third etc. just harmony. if you disagree then get checked you might be insane then my man

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
well francisco lachowski definitely has way more appeal than that guy. hes just lucky to be alive in the tiktok era. hell, the guy in the op gets mogged by noen eubanks and you cant even deny that, despite lacking a lower third etc. just harmony. if you disagree then get checked you might be insane then my man
Guy I posted mogs that fag if you take away the status to hell and back. This guy's doesn't need to fraud he shows up to Hs party and.looks good at any angle and jbs start talking about him. He is always good. Imagine Gandy with his nose and profile truning around. Or imagine Ballou with his lack of forward growth. This is what we'll developed face looks like and a lot of models are just striking in shots and get mogged in motion

Did I post Chico in op?

No because he is an actual God I posted models like Gandy ECT.

That's a reality pill forum doesn't want to take. Because a least amount of people here have perfect development like a guy I posted

Guy I posted mogs that fag if you take away the status to hell and back. This guy's doesn't need to fraud he shows up to Hs party and.looks good at any angle and jbs start talking about him. He is always good. Imagine Gandy with his nose and profile truning around. Or imagine Ballou with his lack of forward growth. This is what we'll developed face looks like and a lot of models are just striking in shots and get mogged in motion

Did I post Chico in op?

No because he is an actual God I posted models like Gandy ECT.

That's a reality pill forum doesn't want to take. Because a least amount of people here have perfect development like a guy I posted
this is about appeal so obviously status is important, there is a reason why a supermodel like gandy will have more appeal than a random prettyboy no one knows about. noen eubanks runs that fag into the ground despite being a twink, he has way more appeal than that guy you posted and thats a fact. appeal and aspie measurements are two different things, chicks dont care about that in the end. and even though you didnt post chicos pic, you explicitly said "psl gods" and he is considered one here by many.

this is about appeal so obviously status is important, there is a reason why a supermodel like gandy will have more appeal than a random prettyboy no one knows about. noen eubanks runs that fag into the ground despite being a twink, he has way more appeal than that guy you posted and thats a fact. appeal and aspie measurements are two different things, chicks dont care about that in the end. and even though you didnt post chicos pic, you explicitly said "psl gods" and he is considered one here by many.
I said what you would want to look like in other thread when I reffered to this guy. Plus this rating is about face not status. If we bring up status whole rating section loses the point. It's about looks here.

Chico often gets roasted here and people say guy like Gandy and Drogo mog jfl.

And as for other guy you legit think he would mog this guy on Hs party if they were randomly nobody's

I said what you would want to look like in other thread when I reffered to this guy. Plus this rating is about face not status. If we bring up status whole rating section loses the point. It's about looks here.

And as for other guy you legit think he would mog this guy on Hs party if they were randomly nobody's
the guy in your pic has bones but he doesnt have the harmony, he looks like a midtier normie strictly from facial aesthetics. obviously chico mogs gandy in terms of appeal but from a psl perspective gandy mogs chico, drogo mogs chico and indeed even the op mogs noen, but in terms of appeal, noen and chico mog all the other guys that were mentioned. psl puts emphasis on bones whereas society puts emphasis on harmony

this dude would get even more roasted jfl

Attachments

• 1624274175903.png
    1624274175903.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 37
tell him to try the inverted filter

the guy in your pic has bones but he doesnt have the harmony, he looks like a midtier normie strictly from facial aesthetics. obviously chico mogs gandy in terms of appeal but from a psl perspective gandy mogs chico, drogo mogs chico and indeed even the op mogs noen, but in terms of appeal, noen and chico mog all the other guys that were mentioned. psl puts emphasis on bones whereas society puts emphasis on harmony
How is this guy not harmoniums when he looks angelic.

Btw more important part is irl Harmony = having perfect development and no visible flaws in motion. Which god here lack and this guy has. He simply would mog when irl setting

How is this guy not harmoniums when he looks angelic.

Btw more important part is irl Harmony = having perfect development and no visible flaws in motion. Which god here lack and this guy has. He simply would mog when irl setting
he does not look angelic lol wtf. he would have more appeal in real life than gandy if both were not popular but definitely not the likes of chico, noen etc, prettyboys mog hard irl.

he does not look angelic lol wtf. he would have more appeal in real life than gandy if both were not popular but definitely not the likes of chico, noen etc, prettyboys mog hard irl.
How so when he mogs in forwart growth and compsct non flat we'll developed forwart grown face is everything irl in motion

I said I didn't mention Chico in op and me brining him up is stupid because he has jb irl appeal. Chico is not downard grown he is just not especially forward grown. But his features project horizontally it's mostly his phenotype. In a lot of pics he looks forward grown.

But Ballou and Orb jfl at that cope get mogged to hell by the guy I posted.

I said I didn't mention Chico in op and me brining him up is stupid because he has jb irl appeal. Chico is not downard grown he is just not especially forward grown. But his features project horizontally it's mostly his phenotype. In a lot of pics he looks forward grown.

But Ballou and Orb jfl at that cope get mogged to hell by the guy I posted.

So you post textbook example of frauding jfl at your iq
and his TikTok is non frauded candid?
If you see past his frauding he still comes nowhere close

and his TikTok is non frauded candid?
If you see past his frauding he still comes nowhere close
Bro I meant forward growth and look of face irl.

Guy I posted moves in videos you can see him in motion from all angles.

Orb fag just holds camera with certain neck and head posture almost no moving and motion.

Irl you see everything.

Here is brutal mot important pill. Let's say you go on a date with a girl. Which if you want jbs is walk not dinner.What does she see on a date while you walk together? Your profile from different angels with a bit of 2/3 not front. Front is overrated and not seen all that much in mostion irl it matters but profile plus other angels mog

Elab oh yeah you can't because you know you don't have arguments here
shut up dumb cunt, everyone in this thread disagrees with you, do I need to say more? Get it through your thick skull. You give us greycels a bad name too.

shut up dumb cunt, everyone in this thread disagrees with you, do I need to say more? Get it through your thick skull. You give us greycels a bad name too.
So retard you would choose to be Gandy odcel fag rather than this jb slayer type who can take your oneitis virginity

Same outsider league as Barret, uncanny chad

if he has normie height height chad-lite, if he has above average height chad

Yes he looks giga uncanny

look at his eyes and chin

There is no denying he is a chad but he still looks uncanny

Also holy fuck at this guys frame it is insane go through his TikTok sand you’ll see he legit has a 10/10 frame
A lot of you guys think wide chins are better, but in reality the chin should be as wide as inter-canthal distance, otherwise if it becomes too wide then it would be disproportional to the entire face

Jbs give fuck all about eye area only like jaw frame height & high trust pheno

An actual jb god

Fwhr,midface, jawline, coloring,pheno he is mogger rate him

he looks like a girl, attracts low e foids like anime fans and "retard is an ableist word" type girls, would never attract some high e stacy like lima for example

Bro I meant forward growth and look of face irl.

Guy I posted moves in videos you can see him in motion from all angles.

Orb fag just holds camera with certain neck and head posture almost no moving and motion.

Irl you see everything.

Here is brutal mot important pill. Let's say you go on a date with a girl. Which if you want jbs is walk not dinner.What does she see on a date while you walk together? Your profile from different angels with a bit of 2/3 not front. Front is overrated and not seen all that much in mostion irl it matters but profile plus other angels mog
yeh ur right
in person 3/4ths matters slightly more imo but they consider frontal as well. Front isnt overrated tho. if your front is bad youll get fucked over but this guy looks mad good. I could see him above prime chico mainly cuz coloring but i could be wrong cuz he looks like a skeleton w creepyish eyes