Rate this juicy bald cunt

N

nippleclamp

Iron

Not actually bald, just shaved/buzzed

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I think he got really upset when Trump killed that general in the beginning of this year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wtf bro I thought it would be a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
nippleclamp

Prince of Persia Middle Eastern Ubermench

• +1
Reactions: nippleclamp
Clamp dem nips bro

Kratos/Hitman/10
(Massive Slayer)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, nippleclamp and diggbicc

Not actually bald, just shaved/buzzed

Noone shaves his hair just for the bald looks.

Roids started to claim his hair, so he went for the bald look. If the skull shape is good (which is the case for him), then beeing completely bald will look better than NW2-3.

Noone shaves his hair just for the bald looks.

Roids started to claim his hair, so he went for the bald look. If the skull shape is good (which is the case for him), then beeing completely bald will look better than NW2-3.

It's me on the photos though. People are being nice here. Unexpected

• +1
Reactions: dingodongo
It's me on the photos though. People are being nice here. Unexpected

You are like 1% of men that has good skull shape for bald look.

I see your hair on temples started to go a bit.

Consider doing micropigmentation, check out Scalp Micro USA. If u decide to do it, make sure you travel to Matt Aulo, the guy who actually makes the YT videos, hes the best.

It would ascend you more.

• +1
Kratos lookin ass

• +1
Kratos lookin ass

He needs to stylemaxx/moneymaxx and statusmaxx, cause not all foids like manbeasts like him. He looks like a manbeast MMA fighter, some foids fear this type of stature, because theoretically he could kill a foid with a slap to her face. Most want a masculine man, but not too masculine that looks like Kratos and can kill MFs with 1 punch.

So he has to find that sweet spot, he actually needs to compensate his manbeast body with sweet, caring, loving character etc. otherwise foids will fear him.

He needs to stylemaxx/moneymaxx and statusmaxx, cause not all foids like manbeasts like him. He looks like a manbeast MMA fighter, some foids fear this type of stature, because theoretically he could kill a foid with a slap to her face. Most want a masculine man, but not too masculine that looks like Kratos and can kill MFs with 1 punch.

So he has to find that sweet spot, he actually needs to compensate his manbeast body with sweet, caring, loving character etc. otherwise foids will fear him.
Cope girls love being afraid of men and feeling dominated

Cope girls love being afraid of men and feeling dominated
Only if the man doesnt look like he could kill her with literally a slap.

How many stacies do you see in RL with a dude like that with almost mutant level roid body? Instead theyre usually with a chad that looks very masculine, yet pretty-boy like- it needs to be balanced like most other things. Think of Brad Pitt in the movie Troy, thats the perfect balance of masculine with muscles, yet prettyboy.

Foids dont want a fkn StrongMan champion who punch a tree down with his fists and pull a full train with his teeth.

Only if the man doesnt look like he could kill her with literally a slap.

How many stacies do you see in RL with a dude like that with almost mutant level roid body? Instead theyre usually with a chad that looks very masculine, yet pretty-boy like- it needs to be balanced like most other things. Think of Brad Pitt in the movie Troy, thats the perfect balance of masculine with muscles, yet prettyboy.

Foids dont want a fkn StrongMan champion who punch a tree down with his fists and pull a full train with his teeth.

Not far from the truth as I often seem to attract more masculine women with 50 shades of grey fetishes.

Can't see anything