Reactions: ggg.tv and Lowtest🐟
LTN at best

nigga we know this is you your not slick. Also 4/10

• JFL
Reactions: F36
ltn

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Lowtest🐟
The contrast between the ideal tiktok haircut/jawline and the somewhat fucked up features/ratios is kind of uncanny. mogs me thoughbeit

The contrast between the ideal TikTok haircut/jawline and the somewhat fucked up features/ratios is kind of uncanny. mogs me thoughbeit
What features are fucked ?

What features are fucked ?
Im not an obsessive looks analyst but I'll say butthole eyes, midface looking lil recessed, I don't know if it's that or if you eyes have no support tbh again I don't study this shit, long philtrum. also side profile isn't as relevant as frontal, and I'm guessing you prolly look worse from the front if you decided to post side, but I could be 100% wrong. you aren't straight ugly though otherwise it wouldn't be uncanny. ya feel me

Im not an obsessive looks analyst but I'll say butthole eyes, midface looking lil recessed, I don't know if it's that or if you eyes have no support tbh again I don't study this shit, long philtrum. also side profile isn't as relevant as frontal, and I'm guessing you prolly look worse from the front if you decided to post side, but I could be 100% wrong. you aren't straight ugly though otherwise it wouldn't be uncanny. ya feel me
Yeah ik im cooked in certain spots of my face and i posted side bc thats what the kid yall rated had

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• +1
Reactions: frankiemedia96024
That's a girl dawg