Rate this phenotype

• Total voters
Doesnt srent latinas retard

Doesnt srent latinas retard
They are JFL

10/10

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you consider too dark and too light or too ethnic?

Y
Because im brazilian
I dont like white girls or black girls. Only latina and mena or lightskins (im mulatto brazilian) or very pretty white or blacks

• +1
Because im brazilian
I dont like white girls or black girls. Only latina and mena or lightskins (im mulatto brazilian) or very pretty white or blacks
you can’t share my wife

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
@HeightPilledum
I like how you added random hapas like Somi and Nancy, even a Central Asian like Aya Shalkar and none of these retards realized that they weren't Latrinas

• JFL
I like how you added random hapas like Somi and Nancy, even a Central Asian like Aya Shalkar and none of these retards realized that they weren't Latrinas
JFL
It shows that people especially browns just don't like Asian culture or anything associated with Asia in general.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
1st is Korean?

• Hmm...
South American girls can look like this
IMG 20240227 114708
IMG 20240227 114440
IMG 20240227 114506
First one is probably mexican, second one from Venezuela and third one from Colombia.

Why are u posting korean idols or mediterranean women between latinas lol the other ones might be too surgerymaxxed to resemble a latina.

• +1
IMG 20240227 115708
2 koreans, 1 japanese, 1 eurasian
Other ones are true latinas, second one looks like a tranny tho. I would bang the third, fourth, and last one. The ones that look like the last one are very sexually active, they would bang any white LTN/MTN. Third one looks like a gold digger.

Last edited:
View attachment 27716232 koreans, 1 japanese, 1 eurasian
Other ones are true latinas, second one looks like a tranny tho. I would bang the third, fourth, and last one. The ones that look like the last one are very sexually active, they would bang any white LTN/MTN. Third one looks like a gold digger.
larp

@wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon