Scarface77

C26H40O3

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 9699
uh.........
looks taller now i guess?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
no opinions about strangely long thighs?
how many times do you show people your thighs irl jfl
no one gives a shit or even pays attention to a man's thighs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
how many times do you show people your thighs irl jfl
no one gives a shit or even pays attention to a man's thighs
I legit had a girl refuse to fuck me because she didn't like my femur to tibia ratio srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Basedtheticz, 5'8manlet and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, RAITEIII and Scarface77
relatable ngl
Yeah so bro she was like a doctor or some shit and said she didn't want her to kids to be potentially arthritic due to the biomechanics of the femur to tibia ratio or something like that

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Patient A, LilJojo and 1 other person
Yeah so bro she was like a doctor or some shit and said she didn't want her to kids to be potentially arthritic due to the biomechanics of the femur to tibia ratio or something like that
bro.... your femur isnt your problem, she just didnt want to fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Scarface77
bro.... your femur isnt your problem, she just didnt want to fuck you
cope she did anyway after I pulled out my monster wang

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Scarface77
Looks cow legged now

100.000$$$$
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 :p :p :p :) :)

• JFL
That's why its ideal have both bones lengthened.

2+2 inches or 2+ 1.5

Completely stupid choice of lengthening in every regard.

His femurs to tibia ratio was already borderline alien.

He lengthened his femurs to achieve an extra 2cm than what he could have gotten from tibias. Let's make the comparison:

1. Paid around 80k to 100k. Even if he did it with cheaper options like Giotikas he would pay between 35k and 45k (depends on precice 2 vs stryde). He could have done tibias with TSF Giotikas for 25k, or Ilizarov with Solomon for 15k INCLUDING 3 MONTHS ACCOMODATION AND FOOD.

2. His ratio now is alien. Idk if people can tell if he did LL, those who know the surgery for sure will be able to, but at best case he looks deformed. He will look strange even with clothes on.

3. His arms now don't look as long, and his legs are too long. So in one surgery he got 1 looksmax and 2 looksmin, of which one is severe (he looks deformed)

All of this for the extra 2 cm precice or stryde can give. Double price and looking deformed. Instead of 8cm, he could anywhere from 6cm on tibias, which would have made him more proportional and aesthetic, while his long arms would still look long, it would be half the price and half the invasiveness (external is far less invasive than internal)

Overall a complete crap result which imo resulted from a greediness for 2 extra cm.

Had he lengthened tibias for 6cm, he would have been better than originally, and then it would be one of the most successful LLs out there

All this money effort and pain to end up looking deformed. I feel sorry for this man

• +1
Reactions: Rift and baruch
Completely stupid choice of lengthening in every regard.

His femurs to tibia ratio was already borderline alien.

He lengthened his femurs to achieve an extra 2cm than what he could have gotten from tibias. Let's make the comparison:

1. Paid around 80k to 100k. Even if he did it with cheaper options like Giotikas he would pay between 35k and 45k (depends on precice 2 vs stryde). He could have done tibias with TSF Giotikas for 25k, or Ilizarov with Solomon for 15k INCLUDING 3 MONTHS ACCOMODATION AND FOOD.

2. His ratio now is alien. Idk if people can tell if he did LL, those who know the surgery for sure will be able to, but at best case he looks deformed. He will look strange even with clothes on.

3. His arms now don't look as long, and his legs are too long. So in one surgery he got 1 looksmax and 2 looksmin, of which one is severe (he looks deformed)

All of this for the extra 2 cm precice or stryde can give. Double price and looking deformed. Instead of 8cm, he could anywhere from 6cm on tibias, which would have made him more proportional and aesthetic, while his long arms would still look long, it would be half the price and half the invasiveness (external is far less invasive than internal)

Overall a complete crap result which imo resulted from a greediness for 2 extra cm.

Had he lengthened tibias for 6cm, he would have been better than originally, and then it would be one of the most successful LLs out there

All this money effort and pain to end up looking deformed. I feel sorry for this man
Not really. He made a good choice.

He won't look weird in pants, why would that be the case?

Also, getting 6cm done on tibias is retarded long-term. Tibias can't withstand the nerves being stretched that much compared to femurs.
No one will ever see him like this IRL except maybe his girlfriend and even then if she's a bluepilled normie she won't even be able to tell.

Great choice by him. Going tibias is retarded, especially when you're lengthening 6cms.

I legit had a girl refuse to fuck me because she didn't like my femur to tibia ratio srs

Opposite for me... I just walk around with a ruler and show bitches my femur to tib ratio and they jump all over me!

I want this so bad but the recovery time is brutal

I want this so bad but the recovery time is brutal

Kinda, but not really. 3-4mo after surgery and you'll already pretty much be walking like before surgery. You can already go to the gym and shit.

The major down side is that jumping and running is only after 1 year post-op, and most sports only 2 years.

Definitely worth if you get 2in though

• +1
Reactions: Rift