rate this local chadlite that i met and know irl

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
looks really ethnic, beard maxxed and gymaxxed. i would say 5.5 to 6 psl.
amazing ratios. good side profile and eye area. skin and coloring looks really nice
20201121 210331
PicsArt 11 21 090654
PicsArt 11 21 090758
PicsArt 11 21 090730

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6341 and mkoomz
invisible in the west

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Adreyan, Darkstrand and 16 others
trucel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mewcoper and mortis
IDK bro im 100% curry and even I look less ethnic than this dude

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 1751 and mortis
is he Italian or French?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4797, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Bruh you guys delusional, he would be doing good with normal college girls

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copeful, Gengar and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tb62, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
he is persian bro arabs look subhuman

OH shut your monkey.. aLL THEy look like same shit... iM LIke 30% percent persian... 70% arab.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Bruh you guys delusional, he would be doing good with normal college girls
he was my college friend actually and some popular girls were interested in him.

he was my college friend actually and some popular girls were interested in him.

What I did say.. People think this pheno is bad but its really not.. Dark features with good bone structure and Mena Pheno is not bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Deleted member 6341 and mortis
OH shut your monkey.. aLL THEy look like same shit... iM LIke 30% percent persian... 70% arab.
im persian and utter subhuman:lul:. but overall comparing good looking ones i say persians mogs arabs to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and reptiles
im persian and utter subhuman:lul:. but overall comparing good looking ones i say persians mogs arabs to the moon and back

Arabs are fucking moggers because they a mixed as fuck...

• +1
top 0.1% of any race can mog of cource .

No.. Im not talking about Gulf arabs.. Levianth arabs are moggers. They literally have mediterranean pheno mixed with arab blood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and mortis
Looksmined chadpreet
They need stop feeding the lies that people look god with beards

• +1
jihad material, can see him with 72 virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and mortis
as gl as he is, he's invisible in the west yes ngl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and mortis
Ya he looks good, how tall is he?

• +1
Ya he looks good, how tall is he?
5'7. the shortest attractive guy i have ever seen, and he is unbothered by his height cuz guess what height is cope and the only thing that matters is face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 8061
5'7. the shortest attractive guy i have ever seen, and he is unbothered by his height cuz guess what height is cope and the only thing that matters is face
Height definitely matters imo when it brings u down, obviously the face is the most important but every inch below a certain height (imo average height) brings your overall rating down. But he looks like he has a good body so that brings him up again and balances it out

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Height definitely matters imo when it brings u down, obviously the face is the most important but every inch below a certain height (imo average height) brings your overall rating down. But he looks like he has a good body so that brings him up again and balances it out
i had good gymcelled body and height. 6'1 bare(6'3 with shoes and hair). but he mogged me into oblivion interms of attracting girls and we were in the same class. if you got the face height does not matter as long as you are 5'6 or above. no amount of height will save you from below avg face. even 4 psl face 5'7 moggs 3psl 6'2 irl and im talking to experiences of people around me and myself.same psl and face? then height /body will be your selling point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8061
He is not 5.5 6 PSL and he is bothered by his height. I got a feeling you have the same pheno and you try to cope
He is too ethnic looking and short, above average though

i had good gymcelled body and height. 6'1 bare(6'3 with shoes and hair). but he mogged me into oblivion interms of attracting girls and we were in the same class. if you got the face height does not matter as long as you are 5'6 or above. no amount of height will save you from below avg face. even 4 psl face 5'7 moggs 3psl 6'2 irl and im talking to experiences of people around me and myself.same psl and face? then height /body will be your selling point.
Ya that’s fair enough definitely, I see that happening too irl pretty often. There’s a 6’5 dude in my class who has this short literally 2/10 gf. He’s white and she’s Asian too to add haha

• So Sad
He is not 5.5 6 PSL and he is bothered by his height. I got a feeling you have the same pheno and you try to cope
He is too ethnic looking and short, above average though
he is ethnic lookong but i live in an ethnoc country so its normal. and yeah hr is 5.5 psl even with western standards tbh

Ya that’s fair enough definitely, I see that happening too irl pretty often. There’s a 6’5 dude in my class who has this short literally 2/10 gf. He’s white and she’s Asian too to add haha
face
f
a
c
e

looks like Greek ngl

• +1