rate this local chads eye area that i know irl. insane eyecolor halo

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
20201210 013359

from iran. selfie distorted his face tho
really good eye area bones imo. perfect square browridge, 10/10 orbital bones, good under eye support and fat pads, too much hooding on non selfie/distorted photos.
top tier eye brow density and eye color imo.
his eye area is not particularly narrow nor insanely verticaly long but its ideal imo
what do you think about his eye area overall?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6785 and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 860833

from iran. selfie distorted his face tho
really good eye area bones imo. perfect square browridge, 10/10 orbital bones, good under eye support and fat pads, too much hooding on non selfie/distorted photos.
top tier eye brow density and eye color imo.
his eye area is not particularly narrow nor insanely verticaly long but its ideal imo
what do you think about his eye area overall?
8-9/10 if he had a downward frown medical canthus then he would be a 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted
8-9/10 if he had a downward frown medical canthus then he would be a 10
if you look closely you can see that he slightly has it but its not as prominant as someone like andreas eriksens

perfect eye area tbqh, won't see many on the street who mog this

• +1
Reactions: mortis
its decent, ive seen better. his eyebrows are kind of a failo. also uneven amount of uee also drags it down a bit. nonetheless still mogs your average khomeini

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and mortis
its decent, ive seen better. his eyebrows are kind of a failo. also uneven amount of uee also drags it down a bit. nonetheless still mogs your average khomeini
khomeinis eyebrows were a mogger ngl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imam Khomeini Potrait
Gettyimages 818351912 640x640
NZK7vKbB 400x400
220px Portrait of Ruhollah Khomeini

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Good eye area but he's not a Chad. Looks close to it though but he's a beard frauder who lacks bones. Women like bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Chadrapist and mortis
his uee is good and ideal bro
barely any diff in motion
good shape and color
top tier eye area tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Good eye area but he's not a Chad. Looks close to it though but he's a beard frauder who lacks bones. Women like bones
he got good bones tho but he is bluepilled retard who hides it behind looksmined beard and eats shit all the time he is bloates most of the times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
he got good bones tho but he is bluepilled retard who hides it behind looksmined beard and eats shit all the time he is bloates most of the times.
Oh hes dumb then

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and mortis
Oh hes dumb then
not really we were in top university so he was quite smart.
he got good genes so he gives 0 fucks and even smokes 1 packs a day and still fucks :lul:

literal 10/10 eyes some of the best ive ever seen. but with his more average jaw, thinner neck, soyboy shoulders he still only looks like an above average guy and not a slayer. i think a robust lower third and a neck thats at least in line with the jaw is required to be a chad. this guy has a 10x better eye area than some of the best looking gigachads but even in just the face, not counting the neck and frame, he is nowhere near their attractiveness because they have way better lower thirds. but he could be 10/10 if he had a thick neck and broad shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and mortis
literal 10/10 eyes some of the best ive ever seen. but with his more average jaw, thinner neck, soyboy shoulders he still only looks like an above average guy and not a slayer. i think a robust lower third and a neck thats at least in line with the jaw is required to be a chad. this guy has a 10x better eye area than some of the best looking gigachads but even in just the face, not counting the neck and frame, he is nowhere near their attractiveness because they have way better lower thirds. but he could be 10/10 if he had a thick neck and broad shoulders
agreed insane eyes. but shoulders its lens distortion here irl he got above average shoulder length and very thick bone structure. when he walks he looks like a tank compared to my narrower frame ngl :lul: this shot better shows his shoulders and his lower third.
PicsArt 05 09 050958

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
agreed insane eyes. but shoulders its lens distortion here irl he got above average shoulder length and very thick bone structure. when he walks he looks like a tank compared to my narrower frame ngl :lul: this shot better shows his shoulders and his lower third.
View attachment 889350
yeah i can see he looks a lot better irl than in close up selfie. if he wasnt so neurocranium dominant and had bigger splanchnocranium and jaw with smaller neurocranium he would be gigachad. honestly even with his current skull/face if he just got jacked with a thick neck he would easily be 10/10

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 4797