Rate this look!

its hard to rate you PSL wise and out of a men perspective.

a lot of woman would be attracted to this guy, especially high estrogen girls who are a little older, but since psl is more of a model scale(?), your rating might be lower than what your irl score is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Framletgod
TRtCq
fkin hell it is legit you. You looked more appealing to foids beforehand; like a tanned more aesthetic Tom Welling in the middle picture, where the glasses hide you eye area. Age pill is brutal :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
People here cope so damn hard. Problem with this site is people don't want others to improve / do well. Like come on morons, the dude is fucking jacked, has a warrior skull and is low inhib. Yeah his eyes aren't perfect but like that even matters for most girls.

• +1
Reactions: anon55555, buflek and Deleted member 2486
Ogremaxxed

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
bud get through you tick skull I am not a 5. I get it you are blind and a little slow just move on.

ugh I need sleep good night looksmax.

Russian/German
your asking for rating and you are completely? Stop fishing bro your not below 25 years old

People here cope so damn hard. Problem with this site is people don't want others to improve / do well. Like come on morons, the dude is fucking jacked, has a warrior skull and is low inhib. Yeah his eyes aren't perfect but like that even matters for most girls.
so many below average wannabe "pretty boys" who have Jordan Barrett - Cocaine Model on replay thinking if they get that 1-2 surgery they will be facially attractive like natural born aesthetic chads

when in reality they will look like plastic tryhad narcy micheal jackson with barely to no improvements at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lifemax and Whyamihere
4.5/10 face. Attracting only retarded low IQ girls. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
He looked like a GigaChad when he was young.
He was legit 7 back then. Idk why he hopped on roids xD its the worst thing a male can do unless one is ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Whyamihere
You look old with shit tier eye area height and frame halos you be happy that you are even 5

Damn the age pill is so brutal!! He was absolute model tier with less muscle.
But for his age, its still a very solid look. 5,5

He was legit 7 back then. Idk why he hopped on roids xD its the worst thing a male can do unless one is ogre
roids/10 the devil has my soul.
You look old with shit tier eye area height and frame halos you be happy that you are even 5
no today I am 10/10 just the way i feel abnout this.
Damn the age pill is so brutal!! He was absolute model tier with less muscle.
But for his age, its still a very solid look. 5,5
yes I agree turning over 40 so a little painful but still how many 40 year olds you see with six pack abs and face like mine. If I age this way into my 50's ill still pull pussy.

41yearsyoung/10

You could break me in pieces with just your fingers

puHF3mH.jpg

this this one last week.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
face alone 4/10
no it's just a bad pic. In his other pics I would say his face is 5.4. I'd give him a +0.75 for his height and body and that would be his PSL

You fucked up your collagen

OP is a coping, oldcel baldcel roided faggot who can't take his rating. gtfo

keep coping with yourself buddy.

I don't think anything I know my looks and its definitely not a 5. Hey man no worries its all good.
There's nothing particularly attractive about your face,beisdes your skullsize and lower third.
This is looksmax,not misc.We rate faces,not bodies.
Your face isn't great.
Eye area is law.With a bad eye area,you can never be above a 6 facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Framletgod
OP is a coping, oldcel baldcel roided faggot who can't take his rating. gtfo

I think this site is filled with twinky feminine guys who think girls like feminine, scrawny, faggots. Which is delusional. Girls cheat on feminine guys with masculine jocks when their fertile period comes around. OP is pretty goodlooking. Sure he isn't a chad lite but Ill give him high tier normie.

I think this site is filled with twinky feminine guys who think girls like feminine, scrawny, faggots. Which is delusional. Girls cheat on feminine guys with masculine jocks when their fertile period comes around. OP is pretty goodlooking. Sure he isn't a chad lite but Ill give him high tier normie.
has absolutely nothing to do with my comment. but he's a 5.5 imo.

Holy shit. This site is defenantly delusional. Idk OP or have any biased opinions to defend him. But this guy slays. He reminds me of being in middle school in the US and all JB girls were opposed with that hot, good looking teacher aid. LOL They even added him on FB even though he was shortish. Girls would cheat on their Chico bf's with him. He has that dominant, yet classically handsome unique European look.
has absolutely nothing to do with my comment. but he's a 5.5 imo.
You're an idiot. 7.5 ATLEAST

View attachment 84740View attachment 84742

Holy shit. This site is defenantly delusional. Idk OP or have any biased opinions to defend him. But this guy slays. He reminds me of being in middle school in the US and all JB girls were opposed with that hot, good looking teacher aid. LOL They even added him on FB even though he was shortish. Girls would cheat on their Chico bf's with him. He has that dominant, yet classically handsome unique European look.

You're an idiot. 7.5 ATLEAST

I wouldn't say 7.5

But definitely not a 5 that's an insult to me

Well they were coping with me massively as well..i just stated they are all virgin teenagers with some homoerotic fetishes for male models..you look good and have a social life as well so i don't know why you keep replying to these children..i was at this forum just to kill some time but stop using it when i saw it was incels playground..i dont know why you seek validation from these cucks when you already get it from women i suppose

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Well they were coping with me massively as well..i just stated they are all virgin teenagers with some homoerotic fetishes for male models..you look good and have a social life as well so i don't know why you keep replying to these children..i was at this forum just to kill some time but stop using it when i saw it was incels playground..i dont know why you seek validation from these cucks when you already get it from women i suppose

Good post I agree with you.

Looks pretty good for 41 bro

Not even male models. They worship small framed, twink looking feminine dudes like Chico. Hes good looking yes but they think he is like the ultimate

Looking much better then the male model twinks
I'm hoping my face ages well as I reach 30-40
I'm 24 now.

its funny some pix I am chad light some pix I am chadgiga or whatever but to insult me and say normie how dare you.

LOL.

Wait till my bodyfat drops into the single digits this coming weeks ill shock some of you twinks.

• JFL
Reactions: HSM1
you kinda look like @Pex1992

• +1
Reactions: HSM1 and Pex1992
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992
its funny some pix I am chad light some pix I am chadgiga or whatever but to insult me and say normie how dare you.

LOL.

Wait till my bodyfat drops into the single digits this coming weeks ill shock some of you twinks.

how many calories do you cut on?