Rate this male model I found on my stacyfish on Hinge

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title, he was in the "standouts" section which means most popular profiles in your location. I set my Stacyfish's location to a large metropolitan city.
Male model

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 4946, 6’1cel and 3 others
forgot pic of the male model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, CaptainCalicoe, MarstonAlloy and 10 others
Model
D4EC3509 D789 4D82 A241 4F186061C808

incel
A68EE828 0580 4947 B10F B7DA976C294A

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, JackSparrow, Deleted member 12330 and 18 others
Great colouring

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
9DDF9A0A AE3E 4829 B742 551DC5862A32

for the sake of all those who are sub 6 foot, I hope this doesn’t become the dating app default where height goes next to your age.
💐💐💐

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Chadeep, Deleted member 13511 and 3 others
Pretty boy slayer, no wonder he was in standouts section

• +1
Jaw implant to right jaw would be g ood

Also in the standouts section.
Lad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, 6’1cel and Patient A
an average guy LARPING as model

you guys believe everything :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
which one?

The chads and chadlites were on the "discover" section jfl
OP

I dont know if its angle or lens distortion but this "model" looks low tier normie. 3.5 PSL at best.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
View attachment 1185426
for the sake of all those who are sub 6 foot, I hope this doesn’t become the dating app default where height goes next to your age.
💐💐💐
For the sake of all those who are sub 6 face and over 6 foot, I hope this becomes the dating app default where height goes next to your age.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and gamma
OP

I dont know if its angle or lens distortion but this "model" looks low tier normie. 3.5 PSL at best.
He's easily 4.5-5 PSL. Camera angle and lens distortion fucks up his face. He probably looks like this from the front:

Htdh3ksdl1j21

For the sake of all those who are sub 6 face and over 6 foot, I hope this becomes the dating app default where height goes next to your age.
I've seen chads and chadlites, sub 6 foot on this app on stacyfish

I'm same PSL as him. If he's getting tons of matches, then I need to take a flight to wherever tf that is.
One of the biggest cities in North Western Europe

Nah the sub 6 and over 6 footers will get a small boost but Manlet chads will lose most of their matches to tall chads.

women just keep getting more directly funnelled to the top chads.

next thing will be dick size. (Save this post. It will happen)

in 0.5 seconds an average foid will scan through your face, height, cock size, photography skills, and swag (in this order). This will be done hundreds of times in a single short session and she will only pick the cream of the crop to fuck, knowing that 99% will fuck her.

the sexual loser men majority group will continue to grow.

Nah the sub 6 and over 6 footers will get a small boost but Manlet chads will lose most of their matches to tall chads.

in 0.5 seconds an average foid will scan through your face, height, cock size, photography skills, and swag (in this order). This will be done hundreds of times in a single short session and she will only pick the cream of the crop to fuck, knowing that 99% will fuck her.

What do you define as a manlet Chad?

Title, he was in the "standouts" section which means most popular profiles in your location. I set my Stacyfish's location to a large metropolitan city.
View attachment 1185397
At least on tinder the top picks are medium ugly as well so idk. It's weird

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

That will help me so much tbh. 5/10 normie but 6'7" and 7.5 incher. I'll be a slayer.

Yes but hairline is too high
How many inches/cm from your eyebrows to your hairline? I'm 3.5 inches and still NW0 which is very bad. I need to get a hairline transplant.
Another day on Hinge on stacyfish and I see many of those men. Normie tier but fashionmaxxed, over 6 foot and hairmaxxed
Do they actually have any success?

How many inches/cm from your eyebrows to your hairline? I'm 3.5 inches and still NW0 which is very bad. I need to get a hairline transplant.

Do they actually have any success?
They were in the standouts section which means most popular profiles in the area

Short(depends on location) and chad face
large metropolitan northern european city

Lmao at guys here saying he’s not good looking , he’s in standouts so he’s popular with girls

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580