Rate this mallu slayer

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
And yes he is a curry. I double checked. From the paniya tribe in Kerala. They have high ASI dnas.

Tumblr inline nmv1ea4PMI1qcihe7 540

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 23558, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
Looks austronesian
Htn

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Mulatto slayer in making like @SPFromNY914

• +1
Looks austronesian
Htn

Arent austesians gook in pheno i think yiu mean melanisian.

PCA of ARBs sources French Paniya target all South Asian populations and modern

Although abo curries are closest to melanisians and gooks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and reptiles
@volcelfatcel @AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
could probably blackmax tbh with his current hair

good bones, but very low appeal because of his coloring ngl. It's so dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Jason Voorhees
could probably blackmax tbh with his current hair

good bones, but very low appeal because of his coloring ngl. It's so dark
He looks legit black tbh. Could easily larp as an African.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He looks legit black tbh. Could easily larp as an African.
his wrists look fucking massive as well, he is extremely dimorphic actually.

He definitely has psl features but man that coloring is such a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 10987, reptiles and 1 other person
his wrists look fucking massive as well, he is extremely dimorphic actually.

He definitely has psl features but man that coloring is such a failo.
That baby has potential to be a mulatto slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Jason Voorhees
if most curries would look like this society would think completely different about them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Jason Voorhees
And yes he is a curry. I double checked. From the paniya tribe in Kerala. They have high ASI dnas.

View attachment 1226115
Us Mallus naturally built different I been sayin this shit🌴🥥🐘🦾. Kerala has a very similar environment and culture to pacific islands like Tonga,Samoa, extc so the people are naturally strong except for the ones who eat too much chor(rice). It's a damn shame Kerala,Punjab, and Tamil Nadu 3 glorious states are still apart of shitty India🇮🇳🤢🤮

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93539, Ryan, lutte and 4 others
Us Mallus naturally built different I been sayin this shit🌴🥥🐘🦾. Kerala has a very similar environment and culture to pacific islands like Tonga,Samoa, extc so the people are naturally strong except for the ones who eat too much chor(rice). It's a damn shame Kerala,Punjab, and Tamil Nadu 3 glorious states are still apart of shitty India🇮🇳🤢🤮
Indeed

@AcneScars @Chadeep @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadeep, AcneScars and 1 other person
keep barking for iranid chads you lil coconut praising douchebag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Mulatto slayer in making like @SPFromNY914
That's why Mallus are elite we have them mixed genes. Sort of like African Americans being different shades. A Mallu or Tamil person does not look like a Punjabi or Hindian person. This is why say India is diverse mixed land. There is multiple phenos it's not one race. Mallus tho we have more aryan admixure compared to other South Indians That's all. No pride in it or colorist shit, just saying facts. Google is free, y'all can search it up or stay in denial, Sach is Sach, Truth is Truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 10987, Ryan and 3 others
keep barking for iranid chads you lil coconut praising douchebag
Lol my coconut praising douchebag MALAYALI FAMILY will lay all your family out easily , keep being a lil internet warrior barking and rotting on this site while I'm almost done with my MSE and actually doing shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌴🦾.Internet Warrior 101 you are. Come to NY or the Gulf countries in the middleeast specifically if you wanna see what Mallus are about goofy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Lol my coconut praising douchebag family will lay all your family out, keep being an internet warrior barking and rotting on this site while I'm almost done with my MSE and actually doing shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌴🦾
I don't need any gay surgeries like you lil douchebag, keep barking for iranid chads.
That's why Mallus are elite we have them mixed genes. Sort of like African Americans being different shades. A Mallu or Tamil person does not look like a Punjabi or Hindian person. This is why say India is diverse mixed land. There is multiple phenos it's not one race. Mallus tho we have more aryan admixure compared to other South Indians That's all. No pride in it or colorist shit, just saying facts. Google is free, y'all can search it up or stay in denial, Sach is Sach, Truth is Truth
ok sachin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
I don't need any gay surgeries like you lil douchebag, keep barking for iranid chads.

ok sachin
Stay Mad goofy🤣. Girls say my name out while I slay and you stay mad on the internet rottin on looskmax

• JFL
Lol my coconut praising douchebag MALAYALI FAMILY will lay all your family out easily , keep being a lil internet warrior barking and rotting on this site while I'm almost done with my MSE and actually doing shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌴🦾.Internet Warrior 101 you are. Come to NY or the Gulf countries in the middleeast specifically if you wanna see what Mallus are about goofy
average keralid keep barking about muh keralid @curryslayerordeath we wuz arabs n shiet nigga we wuz mappilahs and shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

ok sachin
MSE isn't surgery stay mad lil internet gangsta hating on my Mallu pride you lil white worhsipping wanna be Aryan colorist bitch. We'll humble you just like Khabib did to McGregor On god🤲🏽

• JFL
MSE isn't surgery stay mad lil internet gangsta hating on my Mallu pride you lil white worhsipping wanna be Aryan colorist bitch. We'll humble you just like Khabib did to McGregor On god🤲🏽
you speak like the biggest nigger on planet earth, are you even indian? or are you just frauding black
and no, you need bimax jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
average keralid keep barking about muh keralid @curryslayerordeath we wuz arabs n shiet nigga we wuz mappilahs and shiet
View attachment 1226460
Lol That's not Mallus here in the WEST but ok and the average Iranian looks like a balding janitor idgaf. Stay mad goofy. Y'all worship white people. Iranians literally leave Islam for white validation Y'all goofy asf

• +1
  • JFL
Lol That's not Mallus here in the WEST but ok and the average Iranian looks like a balding janitor idgaf. Stay mad goofy. Y'all worship white people. Iranians literally leave Islam for white validation Y'all goofy asf
ok nigga keep barking honestly about your west mallus about your christian mallus about your mallus in buddhism they all look the same they all look pajeet keep coping

you speak like the biggest nigger on planet earth, are you even indian? or are you just frauding black
and no, you need bimax jfl.
Eda Njan Malayali Americana ADA thendi🌴🦾. So I guess you never heard up growing up around black people you lil racist bitch, keep barking lil internet warrior chiuwawa

• JFL
He’s not even Iranian tho:unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
How did you learn the ghetto slang btw?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
He’s not even Iranian tho:unsure:
Whatever he is, he's a white worshipping cuck whos too lazy to self improve so he hates on another man over the internet for having pride for his people(Mallus) cause we are usually seen in a negative light in terms of stereotypes which is not reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
he is a wannabee nigger, that's what he is. he is not indian he wants to be black so bad, he will probably cuck himself in the future and get @tyronelite to fuck his wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, tyronelite, AcneScars and 1 other person
Cause I'm from Fairview,NY I'm Mallu but I grew up around Ricans and blacks fym. It's simple. My Indian parents never cucked me and took me to Kumon or Tutoring or none of that goofy shit
They let me be me. Usually Mallu parents are chill

• +1
Whatever he is, he's a white worshipping cuck whos too lazy to self improve so he hates on another man over the internet for having pride for his people(Mallus) cause we are usually seen in a negative light in terms of stereotypes which is not reality
No ones faulting you for being proud of your community. The problem is you’re boastful and shit on other Indians for absolutely no reason at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
he is a wannabee nigger, that's what he is. he is not indian he wants to be black so bad, he will probably cuck himself in the future and get @tyronelite to fuck his wife
Lol you have no social and you talk shit online with a bunch of losers idiot. I can pass as black and a lot of South Indians can. Keep being delusional, one day you'll learn the hard way goofy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Lol you have no social and you talk shit online with a bunch of losers idiot. I can pass as black and a lot of South Indians can. Keep being delusional, one day you'll learn the hard way goofy
imagine being proud of passing as black holy shit :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte, AcneScars and 2 others
No ones faulting you for being proud of your community. The problem is you’re boastful and shit on other Indians for absolutely no reason at all
I don't shit on other Indians all I do is have pride for Malayalis when y'all stay tryna group us with other negative so called Dravidian sterotypes cause we A DIFFERENT BREED❗. In statin facts not being boastful while your mans is chattin over the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1226460
cant wait until punjab, tamil nadu, & kerala are their own separate country!!

PUNJABTAMILKERALA ZINDABAD!!!!

Cause I'm from Fairview,NY I'm Mallu but I grew up around Ricans and blacks fym. It's simple. My Indian parents never cucked me and took me to Kumon or Tutoring or none of that goofy shit
They let me be me. Usually Mallu parents are chill
do you want to be an uneducated low iq nigger lol??

why would u shit on them for being accomplished & civilized...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte, AcneScars and 2 others
imagine being proud of passing as black holy shit :forcedsmile:
You just proved your self as a racist/colorist. Congratulations, You played yourself. @PrestonYnot you got no self respect bro agreeing with this clown lmaooooooo

• Hmm...
You just proved your self as a racist/colorist. Congratulations, You played yourself. @PrestonYnot you got no self respect bro agreeing with this clown lmaooooooo
I'm not reading any of these posts. I'm just giving reacts. Will read them later to have a good laugh

I don't shit on other Indians all I do is have pride for Malayalis when y'all stay tryna group us with other negative so called Dravidian sterotypes cause we A DIFFERENT BREED❗. In statin facts not being boastful while your mans is chattin over the internet
SPEAK ENGLISH NIGGA HOLY FUCK

you indians who try and larp as black by adjusting your dialect incredibly hard are so fucking disturbing to see. this isn't your culture & you probably grew up with upper middle class engineer parents lmao, why front as a culture you aren't part of?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
cant wait until punjab, tamil nadu, & kerala are their own separate country!!

PUNJABTAMILKERALA ZINDABAD!!!!

do you want to be an uneducated low iq nigger lol??

why would u shit on them for being accomplished & civilized...
I'm an educated MALLU🌴🐘 South Indian American who speaks like WHERE I came from. Don't be jealous cause y'all goofy ass parents made y'all go to tutoring,kumon, cuck you by not eating beef/meat while Mallu kids in the west usually grow up playing sports and actually normal

• +1