Rate this mallu slayer

You just proved your self as a racist/colorist. Congratulations, You played yourself. @PrestonYnot you got no self respect bro agreeing with this clown lmaooooooo
the fact you boast about mallus and kerala and then go to them passing as black as one of their virtues says everything. mallus themselves are only good becuase they can niggermax

@curryslayerordeath niggermaxxing is how mallus mog, so basically don't be indian jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and curryslayerordeath
SPEAK ENGLISH NIGGA HOLY FUCK

you indians who try and larp as black by adjusting your dialect incredibly hard are so fucking disturbing to see. this isn't your culture & you probably grew up with upper middle class engineer parents lmao, why front as a culture you aren't part of?
You don't know where I'm from tho. Again Fairview NY goofy. Search it up. I didn't grow up like most of y'all kumon mothafuckas.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and curryslayerordeath
the fact you boast about mallus and kerala and then go to them passing as black as one of their virtues says everything. mallus themselves are only good becuase they can niggermax

@curryslayerordeath niggermaxxing is how mallus mog, so basically don't be indian jfl.
You just contradicted yourself. Basically don't be Indian? That just shows you how diverse we are North to South to East. Lol you sound dumb asf stay mad internet warrior

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
You just contradicted yourself. Basically don't be Indian? That just shows you how diverse we are North to South to East. Lol you sound dumb asf stay mad internet warrior
You're still a pajeet, you're boasting that you can pass as another race that says everything jfl. You and your Indian pride is a meme , you fraud as black you talk like a hoodlum nigger

Keep coping about faggot Kerala moggers you are all pajeets.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and curryslayerordeath

It's not called Niggermaxing. It's called looksmaxing you bafoon. You just proved that you have a prejudice against Indians. Just cause the past generation were rocking big bellies and certain ugly hairstyles don't mean we're limited to that. I hope you look back at this when you're older and see how retarded you sound hatin

• JFL
  • +1
cant wait until punjab, tamil nadu, & kerala are their own separate country!!

PUNJABTAMILKERALA ZINDABAD!!
Never began for my balochi pheno

Gotta niggermax as a Christian Kerala mallu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93539, Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and 1 other person
It's not called Niggermaxing. It's called looksmaxing you bafoon. You just proved that you have a prejudice against Indians. Just cause the past generation were rocking big bellies and certain ugly hairstyles don't mean we're limited to that. I hope you look back at this when you're older and see how retarded you sound hatin
No you are niggermaxxing that is all that it is. You even talk like a low class hoodlum nigger

• +1
You're still a pajeet, you're boasting that you can pass as another race that says everything jfl. You and your Indian pride is a meme , you fraud as black you talk like a hoodlum nigger

Keep coping about faggot Kerala moggers you are all pajeets.
You're still a keyboard warrior. No Mallu is named Pajeet so you're not speaking in terms of reality. You are a goofy. No such thing as talking black. A person talks depending on the environment he grew up around. Just because I speak with slang that don't make me Indian anymore? My whole blood family is Indian but I'm not cause I grew up in NY lmaoooo you stupid asf sit tf down coper

• +1
  • JFL
I'm an educated MALLU🌴🐘 South Indian American who speaks like WHERE I came from. Don't be jealous cause y'all goofy ass parents made y'all go to tutoring,kumon, cuck you by not eating beef/meat while Mallu kids in the west usually grow up playing sports and actually normal
I'm just under 6'3 and played competitive basketball all thru my childhood jfc, being athletic & educated aren't even remotely mutually exclusive.

My parents never made me go to tutoring or kumon or anything, but I still recognize the benefit of not intentionally making myself appear lower class & literally trying to bring my racial group's culture lower lol.

If you call yourself an "educated Mallu", then why do you try to act as much like a nigger as you can??
Look at it this way:

You criticize other Indians for being colorist or attempting to be white adjacent

but then you brag about being Arab admixed (which isn't even true), adopting black culture, & looking like a mulatto mixed race person...

Do you see the blatant hypocrisy??

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
You're still a keyboard warrior. No Mallu is named Pajeet so you're not speaking in terms of reality. You are a goofy. No such thing as talking black. A person talks depending on the environment he grew up around. Just because I speak with slang that don't make me Indian anymore? My whole blood family is Indian but I'm not cause I grew up in NY lmaoooo you stupid asf sit tf down coper
Ayo we out here nigguh we indids are straight up fire bruhhh @curryslayerordeath
Lil nav just dropped major keys

• JFL
  • +1
No you are niggermaxxing that is all that it is. You even talk like a low class hoodlum nigger
How does it feel being such a low-T racist person hiding behind a screen saying shit you clearly won't say to darker skinned people in real life? Maybe that's the reason you're a Virgin bro hmmm🤔 ever thought of that

• +1
  • JFL
I'm just under 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Jason Voorhees
I don't even get this dude lol, there are a ton of christian Mallus where I live & they're all exactly the same as other curries in terms of their goals/culture - all of them are on the fairly nerdy side & aspire to be engineers or doctors while having rich educated parents jfl

This guy is legitimately the first Mallu I've ever heard brag about being closer to black culture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
I'm just under 6'3 and played competitive basketball all thru my childhood jfc, being athletic & educated aren't even remotely mutually exclusive.

My parents never made me go to tutoring or kumon or anything, but I still recognize the benefit of not intentionally making myself appear lower class & literally trying to bring my racial group's culture lower lol.

If you call yourself an "educated Mallu", then why do you try to act as much like a nigger as you can??

Look at it this way:

You criticize other Indians for being colorist or attempting to be white adjacent

but then you brag about being Arab admixed (which isn't even true), adopting black culture, & looking like a mulatto mixed race person...

Do you see the blatant hypocrisy??
you're aligning with some goofy racist online just think about that

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Dnt read tbh

How does it feel being such a low-T racist person hiding behind a screen saying shit you clearly won't say to darker skinned people in real life? Maybe that's the reason you're a Virgin bro hmmm🤔 ever thought of that
@AcneScars yea bro I'm virgin because I'm racist bro. Never began for 5'4 indo melanids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
I don't even get this dude lol, there are a ton of christian Mallus where I live & they're all exactly the same as other curries in terms of their goals/culture - all of them are on the fairly nerdy side & aspire to be engineers or doctors while having rich educated parents jfl

This guy is legitimately the first Mallu I've ever heard brag about being closer to black culture.
Come to NY and we'll show you what Mallus are really about. Not every Mallu grows up in medium class neighborhoods. My family was unfortunate. So don't speak of something you don't know of

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
And yes he is a curry. I double checked. From the paniya tribe in Kerala. They have high ASI dnas.

View attachment 1226115
That reality above should have some of you thinking. He's not African. Yet share the same pigmentation. Like some Cubans. Oh, wait, those are Africans. My bad. But you know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars

My man wicked out to finish Spf once and for all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees

He brags about being a nigger mixed with Arab (Somali basically) muh Indian pride bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, curryslayerordeath and Jason Voorhees
Straight up no cap @curryslayerordeath out here dropping fire and major keys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel and AcneScars
That reality above should have some of you thinking. He's not African. Yet share the same pigmentation. Like some Cubans. Oh, wait, those are Africans. My bad. But you know what I mean.
Exactly bro sooner or later people will realize Indians are not a race. These guys are stuck in the past, it's unfortunate
Lol you can finish me on an online forum. Doesn't mean shit. In real life I'm gonna still ascend and represent my people while y'all stay having hatred in y'all hearts and rotting on an online forum like a bunch of low t losers.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
you're aligning with some goofy racist online just think about that
I'm incredibly racist myself lmao
Come to NY and we'll show you what Mallus are really about. Not every Mallu grows up in medium class neighborhoods. My family was unfortunate. So don't speak of something you don't know of
BUT WHY DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE LIKE THAT??

DO YOU NOT WANT TO ASCEND FURTHER IN TERMS OF YOUR LIFESTYLE/EDUCATION/ETC???

WHY DENIGRATE YOURSELF TO PEOPLE WHO VALUE STUFF BELOW YOU BY ADOPTING THEIR STYLE & VALUES???

you see yourself that everyone (even ethnics in this thread) treat people following black culture & adopting their style quite terribly, so why would you think thats more optimal to follow? it makes literally zero sense to me

He brags about being a nigger mixed with Arab (Somali basically) muh Indian pride bro.
Pathans larping about we wuzz white is one [incredibly cringe] thing

Mallus larping about we wuzz actual niggers is another even more hilarious thing :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees

WHY DENIGRATE YOURSELF TO PEOPLE WHO VALUE STUFF BELOW YOU BY ADOPTING THEIR STYLE & VALUES???

you see yourself that everyone (even ethnics in this thread) treat people following black culture & adopting their style quite terribly, so why would you think thats more optimal to follow? it makes literally zero sense to me

Mallus larping about we wuzz actual niggers is another even more hilarious thing :lul::lul:
Ayo we wuz black n shiet nigga. George Floyd was a Christian Kerala mallu fr man, major keys dropped

Keralidm 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

The reality is at the end of the day, I'm gonna keep ascending and represent my people in real life while y'all stay rotting on this forum. I pray to god he takes y'all hatred and delusionals from your heart away, ameen.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
The reality is at the end of the day, I'm gonna keep ascending and represent my people in real life while y'all stay rotting on this forum. I pray to god he takes y'all hatred and delusionals from your heart away, ameen.
Are you muslim wtf??

I thought you were a christian mallu??

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, lutte and 2 others
Y'all, cap, fr, goofy

One with the nigger, muh Indian pride. Keep coping you fucking niggermaxxed fraud

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, lutte and 2 others
Your people's leaders are incredibly high iq, very racist, communists lmaooo

you aren't even close to representing the Mallu people, if anything you're one the peasant tier scum that they'd prefer to permanently remain in some New York shithole
We wuz indo nordics and shiet mofucka. These was the real mallus fr nigga
View attachment 1226503
Mallues r middle eastern, aryan, nigger, east asian, indian, and basically south american bro

cant wait for Kerala to take over the whole word & put it under the Mallu republic

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AcneScars, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Y'all, cap, fr, goofy

One with the nigger, muh Indian pride. Keep coping you fucking niggermaxxed fraud
Keep coping you internet warrior pussy. You never touched pussy in your life goofy. Wtf Kind of name is Volcel anyways. Racist scum. Go outside and get some sun. Delusional Cornball talking in his moms basement acting like Indians are all one race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Your people's leaders are incredibly high iq, very racist, communists lmaooo

you aren't even close to representing the Mallu people, if anything you're one the peasant tier scum that they'd prefer to permanently remain in some New York shithole

Mallues r middle eastern, aryan, nigger, east asian, indian, and basically south american bro

cant wait for Kerala to take over the whole word & put it under the Mallu republic
but yet you wouldn't say any of this in real life to new gen Malayali boys. Stay rotting in your moms basement instead of lookmaxing you goofy. Kerala is the most developed state and you're going up against facts. Britannica literally says Malayalis are a mixed people. Keep going up against FACTS you delusional cornball. My Mallu🌴 people do it all. MMA(Rahul Raju) WWE(Sanjana George), plenty of trackstars, Rappers (Raftaar,Reyan,Thirumali). Influencer(Liza Koshy,). Then ofc all the ones in high end jobs like tech,engineering, and business. Also a lot in health and nursing industry we sort of run that.
Delusional cornballs on looksmax talking racist shit on the internet behind a screen as always 🤣lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
ugly as fuck

Last edited:
but yet you wouldn't say any of this in real life to new gen Malayali boys. Stay rotting in your moms basement instead of lookmaxing you goofy. Kerala is the most developed state and you're going up against facts. Britannica literally says Malayalis are a mixed people. Keep going up against FACTS you delusional cornball. My Mallu🌴 people do it all. MMA(Rahul Raju) WWE(Sanjana George), plenty of trackstars, Rappers (Raftaar,Reyan,Thirumali). Influencer(Liza Koshy,). Then ofc all the ones in high end jobs like tech,engineering, and business. Also a lot in health and nursing industry we sort of run that.
Delusional cornballs on looksmax talking racist shit on the internet behind a screen as always 🤣lol
jesus christ, talking to you is like talking to an ape

I specifically like Mallu ppl irl, I'm racist towards blacks not fellow south asians

but you keep trying to push this separatist narrative like "mallus aren't indian, we're arabized" (which is completely wrong in every way) & acting like you aren't Indian.

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS INDIAN AS THE REST OF US. MALLU, PUNJABI, TAMIL, GUJU ETC; ITS ALL THE SAME RACE OF PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK. YOU TRASH OTHER SOUTH ASIANS WHILE SUCKING NIGGER & ARAB COCK. YOU EVEN LARPED AS A NIGGER INSTEAD OF TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR TRUE RACE.

Kerala is the most developed state bc they did the exact opposite of the shit you were talking about earlier with regards to culture & education, then turn around & make fun of other curries for doing so (while simultaneously turning your back on the previously successful traditions).

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
SPEAK ENGLISH NIGGA HOLY FUCK

you indians who try and larp as black by adjusting your dialect incredibly hard are so fucking disturbing to see. this isn't your culture & you probably grew up with upper middle class engineer parents lmao, why front as a culture you aren't part of?
I'm an educated MALLU🌴🐘 South Indian American who speaks like WHERE I came from. Don't be jealous cause y'all goofy ass parents made y'all go to tutoring,kumon, cuck you by not eating beef/meat while Mallu kids in the west usually grow up playing sports and actually normal
just bc you grow up with niggers you cant write like a normal person?

English please 🇬🇧⚽🥓🫖 don't like it you know where the door is

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AcneScars, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
I have proto iranid pheno

jesus christ, talking to you is like talking to an ape

I specifically like Mallu ppl irl, I'm racist towards blacks not fellow south asians

but you keep trying to push this separatist narrative like "mallus aren't indian, we're arabized" (which is completely wrong in every way) & acting like you aren't Indian.

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS INDIAN AS THE REST OF US. MALLU, PUNJABI, TAMIL, GUJU ETC; ITS ALL THE SAME RACE OF PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK. YOU TRASH OTHER SOUTH ASIANS WHILE SUCKING NIGGER & ARAB COCK. YOU EVEN LARPED AS A NIGGER INSTEAD OF TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR TRUE RACE.

Kerala is the most developed state bc they did the exact opposite of the shit you were talking about earlier with regards to culture & education, then turn around & make fun of other curries for doing so (while simultaneously turning your back on the previously successful traditions).
But boy some of my ancestors were Arab Christians from Syria hence the way I look like and I take some pride in that cause that's my blood I'm not worshipping nothing or noone you corbnall. Half my family is literally dark Dravidian as well. Us Malayalis🌴, We are mixed blood. At least we ain't colorist like Punjabis and their jatt Cynthian caste superiority bullshit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
@Chadeep thoughts on this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees