rate this message i sent to my oneitis

chudlite

chudlite

Platinum
weve been on and off for 3 years its fucking brutal but i love her cuz i got mommy issues and shieeet and she kinda like my mommy also dont make fun of me im drunk

Attachments

• 04EAE846-EBB3-42B4-9FF7-EAEF950E390B.jpeg
    04EAE846-EBB3-42B4-9FF7-EAEF950E390B.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme, Ascеnd and 5 others
am i a cuck or what:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, h111, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
Spamming ";"

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
weve been on and off for 3 years its fucking brutal but i love her cuz i got mommy issues and shieeet and she kinda like my mommy also dont make fun of me im drunk
Is this discord? Loser alert 🚨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, lokmazclock, Mando4 and 1 other person
Talk about a run on sentence, learn to use periods and paragraphs, no wonder she blocked u

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Talk about a run on sentence, learn to use periods and paragraphs, no wonder she blocked u
she said she liked my poetry so ill stick to using semi colons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Juandigomigo22 and Ultimate Subhuman™
she said she liked my poetry so ill stick to using semi colons
It’s grammatically shit :ogre: she was fucking with u to see if you would keep doing it

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
i dont always write like that come on dont be a hater
I’m not bro, I’m just saying it looks like a lot of words but if you fixed it up it would look more appealing to the eye and might make her pussy wet

I’m not bro, I’m just saying it looks like a lot of words but if you fixed it up it would look more appealing to the eye and might make her pussy wet
okay bhai youre thanks for advice❤️ ill stick to more correct punctuation next time

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
What’s your looks level/rating?

Time to rope chud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and liberiangrimreaper
So much emotion and you're drunk so you have plausibly deniability for if she thinks you're a retard. Perfect plan.

So much emotion and you're drunk so you have plausibly deniability for if she thinks you're a retard. Perfect plan.
she doesnt know im drunk just thinks i got the urge to write her a poem

• Love it
Reactions: aids
oh i didnt add this but she blocked me over me following other girls on instagram

• JFL
she doesnt know im drunk just thinks i got the urge to write her a poem
If she hates it, say you're drunk. If she loves it, say you're drunk and this is you sharing how you truly feel.

If she hates it, say you're drunk. If she loves it, say you're drunk and this is you sharing how you truly feel.
too bad shes not a nt foid its hard to convince her

• JFL
she thinks im a liar and that i secretly like other girls and it pisses me off cuz like i literally wouldnt look at another girl

muhhhhh personality actually matters to me

• +1
she thinks im a liar and that i secretly like other girls and it pisses me off cuz like i literally wouldnt look at another girl
Show, don't tell.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
how the fuck do i do that
Don't say to her that you wouldn't look at other girls.
Demonstrate it, e.g., 'look at this meme my mate sent me' *you give her phone out of the chat and she can see that no girls are in your recent messages*, etc.
If you really only want to be monogamous with her, then you need to give her that positive reinforcement by showing your lack of interest for others.
If she's NT though, I feel like this might just show to her you have no options. But you've said she isn't so should be sweet :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Demonstrate it, e.g., 'look at this meme my mate sent me' *you give her phone out of the chat and she can see that no girls are in your recent messages*, etc.
If you really only want to be monogamous with her, then you need to give her that positive reinforcement by showing your lack of interest for others.
If she's NT though, I feel like this might just show to her you have no options. But you've said she isn't so should be sweet :forcedsmile:
shes not NT which makes everything harder

• So Sad
man fuck romance why this shit gotta be so hard

• JFL
i sent like 10 messages to my oneitis. her tinder account was basicially dead. id probably still wait for her to reply had i not deleted mine. that woman was evil

i sent like 10 messages to my oneitis. her tinder account was basicially dead. id probably still wait for her to reply had i not deleted mine. that woman was evil
we are so like dude i genuinely read your posts so in depth and relate to them

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
yeah bro i also have a evil oneitis she gave me psychosis
its funny how these girls look so angelic with their innocent smiles and eyes but will backstab you the moment you expend whatever purpose you had for them

its funny how these girls look so angelic with their innocent smiles and eyes but will backstab you the moment you expend whatever purpose you had for them
yeah ive been thinking on that alot i should just give up and not seek romance but i am just a man

• So Sad
im thinking the same bro why must life be so brutal
because we are unowrthy. i was unowrhty of my old bipolar femcel oneitis and when i improved myself i met a hotterr girl that i was also unowrthy of.

because we are unowrthy. i was unowrhty of my old bipolar femcel oneitis and when i improved myself i met a hotterr girl that i was also unowrthy of.
do you think it’s possible to be loved despite all our flaws

• So Sad
do you think it’s possible to be loved despite all our flaws
loved by who anyway? there isnt anyone left. you have to accept the possiblity you may never get a new oneitis, you may never feel happy again but then again, is feeling happy for a couple of hours worth being in pain for years?

look at it from her perspective, she puts you in a dream and then wake up from it. its torture and she is aware but doesnt fucking care. i wouldnt be surprised if she ghosts her husband on her wedding day and go fuck with tyrone.

these are the type of texts i see from creeps and incels online

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and chudlite