rate this message i sent to my oneitis

loved by who anyway? there isnt anyone left. you have to accept the possiblity you may never get a new oneitis, you may never feel happy again but then again, is feeling happy for a couple of hours worth being in pain for years?

look at it from her perspective, she puts you in a dream and then wake up from it. its torture and she is aware but doesnt fucking care. i wouldnt be surprised if she ghosts her husband on her wedding day and go fuck with tyrone.
my oneitis is different she has some sorta libido disorder its hard for her to get horny she takes medicine for it ive seen her pads she has irregular cycles and some othets stufff

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
my oneitis is different she has some sorta libido disorder its hard for her to get horny she takes medicine for it ive seen her pads she has irregular cycles and some othets stufff
meanwhile my oneitis is chad only lol

do you think it’s possible to be loved despite all our flaws
loved by who anyway? there isnt anyone left. you have to accept the possiblity you may never get a new oneitis, you may never feel happy again but then again, is feeling happy for a couple of hours worth being in pain for years?

look at it from her perspective, she puts you in a dream and then wake up from it. its torture and she is aware but doesnt fucking care. i wouldnt be surprised if she ghosts her husband on her wedding day and go fuck with tyrone.
Monika loves you

weve been on and off for 3 years its fucking brutal but i love her cuz i got mommy issues and shieeet and she kinda like my mommy also dont make fun of me im drunk
bumppp

weve been on and off for 3 years its fucking brutal but i love her cuz i got mommy issues and shieeet and she kinda like my mommy also dont make fun of me im drunk
Discord is crazy ngl