Reactions: watah, Zeta, retardedcel and 14 others
Oh wait it was you jfl. Are you a model? Ain't no way bruh

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and mirrormogger
Low appeal HTN

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Knew it
Are the models gay alien types or there are still moggers?
honestly rarely moggers any moggers u have seen on tiktok are super frauded and pretty regular irl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Semi Death tier eye area, low appeal, no striking features other than a stronger jaw area and strong nose too.

Still gets a 7 from me personally, considering the average human is recessed and looks nowhere near as good as he does, he just needs to have a more compact and focused eye area. I'm sure this is definitely not his best picture, but his bones carry.

I mean this isn't super striking but that's just a 7 alone. I don't know about the piss-colored hair though.

Capture

There are people I've rated on this forum here, that are objectively better looking no joke.

Semi Death tier eye area, low appeal, no striking features other than a stronger jaw area and strong nose too.

Still gets a 7 from me personally, considering the average human is recessed and looks nowhere near as good as he does, he just needs to have a more compact and focused eye area. I'm sure this is definitely not his best picture, but his bones carry.

I mean this isn't super striking but that's just a 7 alone. I don't know about the piss-colored hair though.

View attachment 3049423
so how can i ascend past a 7?