rate this “model” from tiktok

80% of what you need to ascend.
also this is my as of today i already grew my hair out and fixed the bad dye IMG 3766 IMG 3765

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Looks like a middle aged rich evil cat woman

found him on fyp, but how is he even a model? surely a mtn
View attachment 3049268
being a model nowdays doesn’t mean high set, strong cheekbones, masculine jaw, perfect nose, etc. it’s more based of the „taste“ of the brands, the designers and all the people who decide if ur gonna model for them or not. u just need to have something about you that makes u look interesting

The morphed coloring is off because I just ai matched the eyes for your face for a Caesar/Spartan/Prince look. And I didn't use the photos you mentioned as I already began on this morph.

Let me know what you think. Yes I know the int-pupil is very minimally too big but not too bad otherwise. This is what you should aim for so more eyebrows basically I guess.

Imageedit 6 7747367700

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, goo25 and Kerbouchard
And with that look you can keep the piss-colored hair, because Chad doesn't care what his hair looks like it'll always be silly and cute.

The morphed coloring is off because I just ai matched the eyes for your face for a Caesar/Spartan/Prince look. And I didn't use the photos you mentioned as I already began on this morph.

Let me know what you think. Yes I know the int-pupil is very minimally too big but not too bad otherwise. This is what you should aim for so more eyebrows basically I guess.

View attachment 3049501
this looks so funny man 😭

View attachment 3049501
tf Is this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
i like ur hairstyle idk why people say its goofy rly fits u plus ur pale skin is rly good, whats ur diet bro ?

Dude fuck you guys I was genuinly trying to make it look alright and I didn't care to put any effort beyond that.