Rate this model in PSL

Rate this model in PSL

• Total voters
It feels embarrassing walking around with a short woman especially when walking past a tall Stacy or a man with a tall Stacy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It makes you feel like you settled for the easy choice. In any scenario of two men with equally attractive women, whoever has the tallest Stacy mogs.
Why :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why what?

Why tall Stacy’s have higher standards?

They have higher standards because being tall makes them almost exclusively attracted to taller men.

Why I care about flexing?

Idk it just feels good to mog, you get respect and admiration.

But also if I have kids I want my kids to have a strong attractive mother. I find it reprehensible when men choose weak ugly women as mothers. Potentially fucking your child’s life up before it’s even born because you were too much of a pussy to lock down or at the very least impregnate a Stacy.

• +1
Why what?

Why tall Stacy’s have higher standards?

They have higher standards because being tall makes them almost exclusively attracted to taller men.

Why I care about flexing?

Idk it just feels good to mog, you get respect and admiration.

But also if I have kids I want my kids to have a strong attractive mother. I find it reprehensible when men choose weak ugly women as mothers. Potentially fucking your child’s life up before it’s even born because you were too much of a pussy to lock down or at the very least impregnate a Stacy.
Are you stacysexual?

it depends for ONS I don’t have many other than just don’t be hideous and don’t be a gay race communist. Being white is an automatic disqualification most of the time as well but it’s not like I would never sleep with a white woman it’s just that most of them turn me off.

For FWB basically the above but she can’t be a complete retard, has to do anal, has to be drug friendly and sexually adventurous.

For LTR the same but she has to be at least 5’8, Stacy minimum but will settle for Stacylite depending on how tall she is, can’t be overweight and can’t have small nipples as that’s a huge turn off for me. Also her areolas should be atleast 1.5 inches in diameter. She also can’t be covered in those trendy pointless tattoos.

But also I’m probably never going to get into an LTR again so it’s kind of irrelevant.

Covered in a long black jacket

why high stacylite?
Cause she has nice prominent high set cheekbones, with good angles. Nice slender features, nice white skin with a good eye area.

And also I like her nose too.

it depends for ONS I don’t have many other than just don’t be hideous and don’t be a gay race communist. Being white is an automatic disqualification most of the time as well but it’s not like I would never sleep with a white woman it’s just that most of them turn me off.

For FWB basically the above but she can’t be a complete retard, has to do anal, has to be drug friendly and sexually adventurous.

For LTR the same but she has to be at least 5’8, Stacy minimum but will settle for Stacylite depending on how tall she is, can’t be overweight and can’t have small nipples as that’s a huge turn off for me. Also her areolas should be atleast 1.5 inches in diameter. She also can’t be covered in those trendy pointless tattoos.

But also I’m probably never going to get into an LTR again so it’s kind of irrelevant.
Bro wtf why does she have to be drug friendly

jovalite

• JFL
most of actress are stacylite, and topmodel victoria secret are stacies

• +1
Let me guess
You’re a runway model
I’m not a runway model

Some drugs are just fun

I dated a girl that wasn’t into drugs and it was annoying and lame

• +1
I’m not a runway model

Some drugs are just fun

I dated a girl that wasn’t into drugs and it was annoying and lame
How is that annoying that’s just being grounded and hqnp

Stacylite

• +1
How is that annoying that’s just being grounded and hqnp
Yeah I mean that’s true

But still it was lame

Sometimes healthy good qualities are lame

Not having tattoos is probably a signal of good mental health and high IQ but it’s still lame you feel me?

• +1
Yeah I mean that’s true

But still it was lame

Sometimes healthy good qualities are lame

Not having tattoos is probably a signal of good mental health and high IQ but it’s still lame you feel me?
It’s not lame. It’s being a good wife

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I think you want me to be low IQ so you can feel superior but regardless of my actual IQ you probably still have a higher IQ than me anyway so there’s no need to insist I have a low IQ to feel better about yourself

I think you want me to be low IQ so you can feel superior but regardless of my actual IQ you probably still have a higher IQ than me anyway so there’s no need to insist I have a low IQ to feel better about yourself
y