Rate this mogger curry guy with fuckboy looks

He mogs 💀 face literally looks like a less exaggerated gigachad meme, and beard finely trimmed.

He knows it himself when he said I want to go find someone 'on my level'. JFL this curry girl was punching way above his weight. She's a walking timebomb anyway.

He’s a 4.5/10 at best

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why would I cope? His smv in the West is low. He is maybe chad in Mumbai
You can't say his SMV is low in West and he's Chad in Mumbai. Makes no sense. Even if you disagree this guy fogs most whites so is by default HTN, no questions.

Get that white cock out your mouth.

Why would I cope? His smv in the West is low. He is maybe chad in Mumbai
You can't say his SMV is low in West and he's Chad in Mumbai. Makes no sense. Even if you disagree this guy fogs most whites so is by default HTN, no questions.

Get that white cock out your mouth.
I’m Turkish and he looks like shit tbh, looks below average even in some areas I’d say and I’m not even biased.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
I’m Turkish and he looks like shit tbh, looks below average even in some areas I’d say and I’m not even biased.
We call this type of guys gypsy

He mogs 💀 face literally looks like a less exaggerated gigachad meme, and beard finely trimmed.

He knows it himself when he said I want to go find someone 'on my level'. JFL this curry girl was punching way above his weight. She's a walking timebomb anyway.

High T mogger 6/10 facially but 2/10 because of terrorist pheno

ltn face not even jking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40008
We call this type of guys gypsy
I think curries see any guy that doesn’t look like a monster and just had a haircut and a tart calling him good looking. Like seriously even ignoring pheno this guy has no good features? Like no hunter eyes, no facial leanness, bad forward growth, fucked up teeth.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 27987
Bruh this guy is curry. He mogs most regardless of whichever country he's in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40008
Bruh this guy is curry. He mogs most regardless of whichever country he's in.
He doesn’t mog anything. Run tinder with this fucktard’s face and find out for yourself.

He doesn’t mog anything. Run tinder with this fucktard’s face and find out for yourself.
Read the comments - they're drooling over him, keep coping and jacking of to whiteboys.

Good coloring but nothing striking to be chadlite

Read the comments - they're drooling over him, keep coping and jacking of to whiteboys.
Nah no women would drool over this face
Read the comments - they're drooling over him, keep coping and jacking of to whiteboys
BE4EFF74 6FC2 4A0F 8243 AF56DA8B8FD4

You must be subhuman LTN if you think this LTN is a HTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back