RATE THIS MOGGER(Me), Which haircut fits me?

@Gaypilled

• Get a very light tan but don't go too overboard to look too ethnic or mimic ethnic skin
  • Dye your hair
  • Filler in cheekbones
  • Lose facial fat, eat less salt, cut out alcohol (I never drink that shit or smoke or do drugs)
  • A little bit of lip filler but nothing more than the makeover suggestion I sent you, so that you don't mimic ethnic features and you still look masculine and phenotypically European
Nah, his cheekbones can still grow in mass and in the zygomatic arch area, i wouldn't get cheekbones filler because they looks gay af in men. If he won't get good cheekbones once he is 20-21yo he can get some custom implant.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah, his cheekbones can still grow in mass and in the zygomatic arch area, i wouldn't get cheekbones filler because they looks gay af in men. If he won't get good cheekbones once he is 20-21yo he can get some custom implant.
Yes, I did forget he was young. I'd say he should just focus on debloating that face as he still has time.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Was watching a video called "Male Model Makeover" where a guy was getting cheekbone fillers, someone posted the video here

• +1
Yes, I did forget he was young. I'd say he should just focus on debloating that face as he still has time.
Exactly, he need to do cardio to get less water in the face and wait the melting of his baby fat pads. But i think that he would look better with a slightly narrower jaw, it would allow to get better and more model-alike hollow cheeks.
Was watching a video called "Male Model Makeover" where a guy was getting cheekbone fillers, someone posted the video here
The surgeon must have a very good knowledge about fillers injection and bone structure, usually in most cases men looks bad after cheekbones fillers because the surgeon don' t know how to inject fillers in the cheekbones. Also consider that fillers cause bloating in the face because they attract water and that after many injections your face risk to be more asymmetric and bloated because fillers residues remain for a long time in the treated area, that's the most common mistake made by people, that's why after several years of fillers injection actress looks bad in a strange way.

• +1
Nahh now I’m curious show me examples of strong HTN, cuz Grant gustin is 5 PSL and I feel like they have very similar features (this dude maybe a little better such as jaw area, just a bit tho)
This is a strong HTN with same phenotype
8D0C6662 723E 4207 BFF5 814D4B8FB92B
023709A7 7AAC 4B8B 918A 48D88F4387E4

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
He is looksmatched to you but smv mogs because of pheno tbh
I mean yeah he smv mogs due to skin color lol. We however are not on the same level psl wise.

• Ugh..
Exactly, he need to do cardio to get less water in the face and wait the melting of his baby fat pads. But i think that he would look better with a slightly narrower jaw, it would allow to get better and more model-alike hollow cheeks.

The surgeon must have a very good knowledge about fillers injection and bone structure, usually in most cases men looks bad after cheekbones fillers because the surgeon don' t know how to inject fillers in the cheekbones. Also consider that fillers cause bloating in the face because they attract water and that after many injections your face risk to be more asymmetric and bloated because fillers residues remain for a long time in the treated area, that's the most common mistake made by people, that's why after several years of fillers injection actress looks bad in a strange way.
FaceApp 1665923394882

What do you think of this?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and It'snotover
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Xangsane
View attachment 1911539
What do you think of this?
Ngl he looks like a western kpop maxxer, this has skyrocket appeal for teen girls. In the morph his cheekbones looks obviously better, but like i said i think his jaw should be narrower to look like even better, narrower jaw with square chin and hollow cheeks> chad. I think that his cheekbones could look like that if he gain a bit of mass and lose his baby fat pads but i could be wrong tho.

• +1
Ngl he looks like a western kpop maxxer, this has skyrocket appeal for teen girls. In the morph his cheekbones looks obviously better, but like i said i think his jaw should be narrower to look like even better, narrower jaw with square chin and hollow cheeks> chad. I think that his cheekbones could look like that if he gain a bit of mass and lose his baby fat pads but i could be wrong tho.
I'll ask my friend to see if he can apply these changes

• Love it
This is a strong HTN with same phenotype View attachment 1911534View attachment 1911535
Lol, I can see why you used him as a strong HTN, eye area is a lot closer to his eyebrows, and more positive canthal tilt in his eyebrows (looks neutral to negative tilt eyes, and a much better bone structure. What's his name btw? I can also see why ppl in the comments were chanting "male gaze" when you said he's HTN. I think he's more pushing 5.5 PSL because if he's strong HTN, guess who also is:

Chris Evans; Textbook 5.5 PSL
MV5BMTU2NTg1OTQzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIyMjkyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Based on this I feel like its time for a new PSL chart lolll

Chadlite-chad tbh. People who are rating HTN are underrating.

Hey buddy boyos, I am 17 kissless virigin, 180cm/5'11 tall, 15% bf(from 20%), 6,3inch dick and have a bloated face.

Any advice on a titkok haircut which suits me best? It is legal in my country to be in a relationship with a 14 year old so young teenager years 14-16 is my target demographic. I am gonna try to prettyboymaxx without looking gay(Idk why I have this name). I would also be very grateful for a rating.

I am a hipcel JFL

Tldr: Rate me and suggest a pretty boy hair cut
where's the mogger talked about in the title? CLICKBAIT!!!

• Ugh..
High MTN-low HTN seems accurate here. Decent, not awesome bones, with great upper and middle thirds... However... You cannot be Chadlite with a philtrum like that mixed with no lips. Lower third is good bone wise, but disastrous soft features there. You also hold alot of water in your face it looks like, I have the same problem so i recommend you leaning out even past the 10% mark.

High MTN-low HTN seems accurate here. Decent, not awesome bones, with great upper and middle thirds... However... You cannot be Chadlite with a philtrum like that mixed with no lips. Lower third is good bone wise, but disastrous soft features there. You also hold alot of water in your face it looks like, I have the same problem so i recommend you leaning out even past the 10% mark.
But how should I hold a bf% below 10%. I am naturally quite bulky and love eating.

But how should I hold a bf% below 10%. I am naturally quite bulky and love eating.
Discipline. That's the only thing that'll do it. No special tricks, just stop being weak minded.

I know that depends what BF% you think is the best for face btw do you have ideia of your % ?

I know that depends what BF% you think is the best for face btw do you have ideia of your % ?
If you are asking me. I am currently 15% bf. And aim to achieve 10% before I start dating. 10% is the lowest I can reliably hold as I am naturally always hungry and quite bulky.