Rate this Moroccan, apparently the biggest slayer in Spain

2-3 inches is passable and with enough effort can be frauded well Bieber usually looks 5'9 in pics but barefoot he's 5'7, but 7 inches JFL it's way too obvious
7 inches of larp, this guy must be a chads.org user tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9670
Yeah bro just be
-6“4
-Dark
-For sure 8in+, his videos got leaked
-Broad AF

works for me

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo, HowAmIAlive123 and Jason Voorhees
jfl isn’t he a rapper

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Jason Voorhees
face is so unimportant if ur lowclass appeal jfl, i see shouldermaxxed normies that are tall-ish and brown that slay in low class circles jfl

is he?
Farid bang

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Sizepill?
he's a manlet jfl

Even before reading the post of africancel I noticed he's short, he's only 1-2 inches taller than the foids in the pic, he looks 5 ft 8 or 5 ft 9

It's all stutus jfl, he's short and ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
he's a manlet jfl

Even before reading the post of africancel I understood he's short, he's only 1-2 inches taller than the foids in the pic, he looks 5 ft 8 or 5 ft 9

It's all stutus jfl, he's short and ugly
And he’s ethnic and ethnics slay in Europe apparently

Farid bang
jfl i know, its a german rapped that is 5"11 and gymmaxxed

DOES have the statushalo tho, if u look like that in germany you wont stay a virgin, but you wont slay either, thats my prediction as a low class cel XD

Nah @africancel caught this guys fraud, literally 7 inches of fraud jfl.
he never claimed to be 6"4 tho jfl, hes kinda known if u want to nt maxx, youre kinda forced to know about that guy, atleast some years ago

i would be surprised if hes actually 5"9 jfl, he looks like a solid and legit 5"11-6", do u have the post of @africancel ?

• +1
He definitely isn't 6'4.
Apparently this guy next to him is 5'10 but he's 6'4.
View attachment 1102151

I can't believe this guy is larping like 7 inches.
The guy in question is: Farid bang, he is a moroccan rapper born in germany
Goggle has him listed as 181cm, which is in between from 5"11-6"
The guy next to him, is another canadian-german rapper called "Kollegah", and he is listed as 187-188cm on google, and people on a website called "gutefrage.net" (good question . net in english) who met "Kollegah" IRL also mentioned him being that height.

On top of that, there was a video with him an the rock. The rock is a 6"2 3/4-6"3 1/4, and standing next to him, he was SLIGHTLY shorter, i would guess 1-2cm taller

The rapper is a LEGIT 5"11-6", never claimed to be 6"4 (unless it was for jokes, if you know that guy, you know that he likes to take the shit out of these stats jfl, like he once mentioned his dick was 20cm without the head, which is obviously not true, and he knows it. hes satirical)

View attachment 1102150
He is a confirmed 181cm, the people on here, that are 184 barefeet in germany and SAY they are getting heightmogged by women daily, actually DO get heightmogged daily, bitches here are fucking tall, esp the nordic ones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The guy next to him, is another canadian-german rapper called "Kollegah", and he is listed as 187-188cm on google, and people on a website called "gutefrage.net" (good question . net in english) who met "Kollegah" IRL also mentioned him being that height.

On top of that, there was a video with him an the rock. The rock is a 6"2 3/4-6"3 1/4, and standing next to him, he was SLIGHTLY shorter, i would guess 1-2cm taller

The rapper is a LEGIT 5"11-6", never claimed to be 6"4 (unless it was for jokes, if you know that guy, you know that he likes to take the shit out of these stats jfl, like he once mentioned his dick was 20cm without the head, which is obviously not true, and he knows it. hes satirical)

View attachment 1102150
He is a confirmed 181cm, the people on here, that are 184 barefeet in germany and SAY they are getting heightmogged by women daily, actually DO get heightmogged daily, bitches here are fucking tall, esp the nordic ones

@volcelfatcel @africancel

@volcelfatcel @africancel
wait i actually do my research now, if u want to figure out how tall farid is, you need to know how tall kollegah is, he is at the VERY LEAST 184cm, but i remember him being 187-188?

wait i actually do my research now, if u want to figure out how tall farid is, you need to know how tall kollegah is, he is at the VERY LEAST 184cm, but i remember him being 187-188?

View attachment 1102150

All these words but still missed the point entirely . His face looks like shit dude

• +1

View attachment 1102150

What a fucking joke took 2 mins worth of research to disprove this.

Ok this is kollega he is listed at 5'10.
Screenshot 20210423 170215

For proof this is him next to the rock.
Screenshot 20210423 165851

Apparently this is 2cm difference and he's half a head taller.

Kollega (5'10) next to 6'(Farid) next
Images   2021 04 23T170145436

When you Google Farid Bang height this is the first result.
Screenshot 20210423 170043 1

Lol

• +1
What a fucking joke took 2 mins worth of research to disprove this.

Ok this is kollega he is listed at 5'10.
View attachment 1104323
For proof this is him next to the rock.
View attachment 1104324

Apparently this is 2cm difference and he's half a head taller.

Kollega (5'10) next to 6'(Farid) next
View attachment 1104326

When you Google Farid Bang height this is the first result.
View attachment 1104327

Lol
google lies about the height of others jfl, i dont know why he is listed 6"3, he either claimed it as a joke (because he obviously isnt, and is the guy to make these types of jokes)

kollegah isnt 188, but 185, i know someone who literally met him irl

and there was another video with kollegah and the rock, where he didnt look MUCH smaller then the rock, i had in mind 1-2cm, but it was mostly 5cm, since the rock is 190

People that met farid bang irl, mentioned his height of 180-181 being accurate

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
All these words but still missed the point entirely . His face looks like shit dude
yh hes ugly but he is still slaying due to status

ed sheeran is fucking modfels as we rot here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees