rate this morph of me 😍

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
F87B8BAF 6545 4BB6 B98F AD3EABD181B5
i'm obviously squinting like an aspie here so this morph would require a lower eyelid retraction + infraorbitals. i gave myself trimax and like.. every jaw/mandible implant conceivable. i also made my mouth slightly wider because that would probably happen with bimax anyway. i'll probably be a greycel by the to the time i can afford to look anywhere near this. i'm currently being a work slave and working full time during my gap year so i can get bimax w ramieri by sometime within the next year. i want to be fully looksmaxxed out by the time i'm 23

idk but i think chad, youd probs slay

This is my morph after rhino and jawshaving

I need these surgerys fuarkk
Screenshot 20220828 203140 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220828 202703 Samsung Internet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and RecessedChinCel
needs wraparound shotgun implants by eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
you dont look good at all in this morph you fucking retard lol. plus you widened your mouth and it still looks narrow? over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OnlyWs and BoneDensity
you dont look good at all in this morph you fucking retard lol. plus you widened your mouth and it still looks narrow? over
can you morph it for me again and fix it then

View attachment 1844681i'm obviously squinting like an aspie here so this morph would require a lower eyelid retraction + infraorbitals. i gave myself trimax and like.. every jaw/mandible implant conceivable. i also made my mouth slightly wider because that would probably happen with bimax anyway. i'll probably be a greycel by the to the time i can afford to look anywhere near this. i'm currently being a work slave and working full time during my gap year so i can get bimax w ramieri by sometime within the next year. i want to be fully looksmaxxed out by the time i'm 23
Phenocel, if you had a good pheno you’d have all that already

Other one is better tbh but I didn't even remember getting 2 morphs to begin with

Brainrotcelinnit
true its more natural but would you say im bad at morphing ? be honest

true its more natural but would you say im bad at morphing ? be honest
Yeah you made me look asymmetrical asf and the other guy cleared my acne too :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
no nigga just keep working at it until it looks normal. this morph looks like yuyevon
idk what's wrong with it though maybe i'm just destined to be ugly no matter what

Yeah you made me look asymmetrical asf and the other guy cleared my acne too :lul:
over
you just made me depressed and suicidal

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
over
you just made me depressed and suicidal
It was already over if your entire existence and self worth is reliant on making morphs for curry manlets online

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Datbenyboi and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
just dm eachother jfl i need people to actually rate my morph instead of y'all saturating it with your faggotry
It's over even if you looked like that morph. Just give up.

• JFL
It's over even if you looked like that morph. Just give up.
what are the failos in that morph then faggot. you wanna be a hater so bad when there's nothing to hate on. fattie. 🙄

what are the failos in that morph then faggot. you wanna be a hater so bad when there's nothing to hate on. fattie. 🙄
You still have brutal bug eyes and your lip is just.. I don't even know how to describe that shit :lul:

You still have brutal bug eyes and your lip is just.. I don't even know how to describe that shit :lul:
you have a tumor for a nose and neanderthal vibe don't play 💋

nice, what does the original pic look like

View attachment 1844681i'm obviously squinting like an aspie here so this morph would require a lower eyelid retraction + infraorbitals. i gave myself trimax and like.. every jaw/mandible implant conceivable. i also made my mouth slightly wider because that would probably happen with bimax anyway. i'll probably be a greycel by the to the time i can afford to look anywhere near this. i'm currently being a work slave and working full time during my gap year so i can get bimax w ramieri by sometime within the next year. i want to be fully looksmaxxed out by the time i'm 23
Ltn