Rate this neckmaxxed rugby player

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
Icon ruh 300819 12 12
Camille chat est il en reculer dans la hierarchie des talonneurs 20 10 21 7671
Xv de france le talonneur camille chat repond sechement aux critiques 11 01 20 2295

Is his neck a halo or does it look deformed?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18032
deformed

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ShowerMaxxing, iwillbeflinch and 1 other person
That's Camille chat right??

French are the least into looksmaxxing, and the least physically insecure guys in the world I think, they can all get laid just by the way they interract with foids, hence there's no incels, can guarantee Chat has that neck to protect him in the scrum.

He looks good TBF, defo more aesthetic than guys like mealamu, tadhg furlong, Cian Healy, etc.

No frenchman can mog Chabal

Sebastien chabal france sale sharks twickenham middlesex england 15 HXPFF8

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Cidre enjoyer

French are the least into looksmaxxing, and the least physically insecure guys in the world I think, they can all get laid just by the way they interract with foids, hence there's no incels, can guarantee Chat has that neck to protect him in the scrum.

He looks good TBF, defo more aesthetic than guys like mealamu, tadhg furlong, Cian Healy, etc.

View attachment 1597783
Mogged to Jupiter by father time

Screenshot 20220320 0829242

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

View attachment 1597783
Yeah, that's Camille Chat.

What about Antoine Dupont?
Antoine dupont
Index
1200x680 maxsportsworldtwo996346
Le demi de melee du xv de france antoine dupont a l entrainement a la veille du quart de final
Damian penaud

He has great bones but is a manlet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Cidre enjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
looks recessed

View attachment 1597783
Wtf are those names lol tadgh and cian how tf you pronounce that:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
For a start he's job is more important than anything else because he makes so much money that Stacey will look past looks. Physically strong but scraping above average. He's neck is a cause of the androgens your neck grows the most on gear.