ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

I personally give him PSL 6.5-6.75

High tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, BigBiceps and ZUZZCEL
Looks like shit in the last pic

Crisick was 5.25-5.5 tbh. When he’s NOT taking photos and videos for PSL, he doesn’t look like himself in the photos we see.

This guy is a 6.25. You have a soft spot for Nordics anyways

lol crisick is a 6psl, the photos that were posted of him in which he looked like shit were prior to his looksmax, he is a 6psl and has proven it with videos and multiple pics.

this guy is a 6.5 psl atleast, he has a warrior skull and perfect assymtry, good lower third, nose harmony etc.

lol crisick is a 6psl, the photos that were posted of him in which he looked like shit were prior to his looksmax, he is a 6psl and has proven it with videos and multiple pics.

this guy is a 6.5 psl atleast, he has a warrior skull and perfect assymtry, good lower third, nose harmony etc.
Shit lips and no undereye support

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
5C78F8CD E3D7 48F3 A84B 9220C232CA24
41C9B637 97CA 4BB9 88E9 A6A00A8E6D37

Lol at rating him higher than crisick. Crisick mogs him into oblivion
Like @PrettyBoyMaxxing said you have a boner for nordics probably bcos its the furthest thing from your pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 3043
lips are too small tbh, he also has a baby face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
I think 6.5 is fair.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZUZZCEL and Deleted member 3043
I think 6.5 is fair.
ya I would say hes slightly better looking then amnesia due to his coloring and dom skull and features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think 6.5 is fair.
this guy is imo at the same tier at least and he is here so, it is what it is :

@ZUZZCEL @Alarico8

in the second pic the nordic guy seems to have average eye area + average lips of course.
ya I would say hes slightly better looking then amnesia due to his coloring and dom skull and features.
which PSL would you give to orb then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

@ZUZZCEL @Alarico8

in the second pic the nordic guy seems to have average eye area + average lips of course.

@Zuvay is good looking also. Neck failos him.

• +1

@ZUZZCEL @Alarico8

orbs a 6.5psl, maybe more.

that guy you posted is 5.5 psl

• JFL

@ZUZZCEL @Alarico8

when these gigachad looking guys are rated PSL 5.5, 6

some random aspie motherfucker rate panfaced japanese guy 6PSL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

imo samm is at least 6.5 PSL too, for me he mogs amnesia by a little margin

he is a legit chadlite tbh
lol no

also there was a error in my post and it wont let me edit it. Zuvay us a 5..75 probably

also Samm is a 5.5

you overated looksmax users and underrate girls/other ppl

lol no

also there was a error in my post and it wont let me edit it. Zuvay us a 5..75 probably

also Samm is a 5.5

you overated looksmax users and underrate girls/other ppl
bro come on, you can't give titbot 5 PSL if samm is only 5.5 and zuvay only 5.75.
If i mog him in the mog battle what does that mean ? that i'm 5.25 PSL ? come on, compared to these guys i'm a 4 PSL.

bro come on, you can't give titbot 5 PSL if samm is only 5.5 and zuvay only 5.75.
If i mog him in the mog battle what does that mean ? that i'm 5.25 PSL ? come on, compared to these guys i'm a 4 PSL.
tit bot is a 4.5-4.7 psl I made a mistake since I only saw one pic of him ever.

tit bot is a 4.5-4.7 psl I made a mistake since I only saw one pic of him ever.
then i'll be happy ngl to be close to 5.5 PSL like samm then lol - even in dreams may be - with low bf and some little surgeries, even at least among my ethnicity.

For me these guys are like 1 in 30, tbh.

[QUO
then i'll be happy ngl to be close to 5.5 PSL like samm then lol - even in dreams may be - with low bf and some little surgeries, even at least among my ethnicity.

For me these guys are like 1 in 30, tbh.

do you morph ur pics btw? something about ur pics looks uncanny af, like there edited or something idk

also r u 25?

Just lol at the copers calling him a normie. He is easily 9/10 by most people' standards.

[QUO

do you morph ur pics btw? something about ur pics looks uncanny af, like there edited or something idk

also r u 25?
the pic that i've showed was a little bit morphed about the cheekbones, i was wanting to know if cheekbones implants worth it. But no i don't know how to morph, even that pic that was a friend who has done it.

No i'm 22.

the pic that i've showed was a little bit morphed about the cheekbones, i was wanting to know if cheekbones implants worth it. But no i don't know how to morph, even that pic that was a friend who has done it.

No i'm 22.

ahh ngl i thought you were in ur late twenties or something, that facial hair and bloat really does make u look older

• So Sad
and tbh i'm starting to be convinced that the racepill is legit : i have just tried the zygos' uncle and he gets legit 0 like
ahh ngl i thought you were in ur late twenties or something, that facial hair and bloat really does make u look older
i'm legit 30/100 bf tbh, fuck, i really need to lose it.
Yeah and the facial hair makes me look more ethnic

and tbh i'm starting to be convinced that the racepill is legit : i have just tried the zygos' uncle and he gets legit 0 like

i'm legit 30/100 bf tbh, fuck, i really need to lose it.
Yeah and the facial hair makes me look more ethnic

on what photofeeler? that website has been debunked manytimes, they rate based on your pic, not your level of attractiveness really. theres so many flaws with it.

TInder is much more accurate.

imo samm is at least 6.5 PSL too, for me he mogs amnesia by a little margin

he is a legit chadlite tbh

who ?
pics please
no do you remember some retarded fuckers rated one asian guy with russian girl PSL6? when he was definitely not.

on what photofeeler? that website has been debunked manytimes, they rate based on your pic, not your level of attractiveness really. theres so many flaws with it.

TInder is much more accurate.
i was trying badoo for uncle chadpreet. will give a tinder try soon then
show pic boyo i don't recall tbh
no do you remember some retarded fuckers rated one asian guy with russian girl PSL6? when he was definitely not.