• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Shrek2OnDvD, mulattomaxxer and 27 others
@RealLooksmaxxer Ex girlfriend who’s holding tyrone she cheated with baby

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero and 2 others
right or left?

@RealLooksmaxxer Ex girlfriend who’s holding tyrone she cheated with baby
Gtfih come look at @RealLooksmaxxer wife who cucked him with bbc

@looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @ArmadilioZaur @volcelfatcel @uglymug

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828 and 9 others
Gtfih come look at @RealLooksmaxxer wife who cucked him with bbc

@looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @ArmadilioZaur @volcelfatcel @uglymug
lifefuel for blacks bro, hopefully when I ascend I can get a hot white or black girl, it's pretty much inevitable that mullatos will become the future most populous race. and If I get a black girl, I can breed out the autism tbh. but my standards for a black girl would be super high because a Naomi liked me before.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Shwayze
damn Just be black theory is real

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and 8 others
lifefuel for blacks bro, hopefully when I ascend I can get a hot white or black girl, it's pretty much inevitable that mullatos will become the future most populous race. and If I get a black girl, I can breed out the autism tbh. but my standards for a black girl would be super high because a Naomi liked me before.
Look at this giga based white who knows mulattos are the future, @RealLooksmaxxer take notes

Your women are breeding with tyrone and chadrone only

@looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 3 others
Look at this giga based white who knows mulattos are the future, @RealLooksmaxxer take notes

@looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack
nah I'd still go for white primarily but black girls have good body genetics, I'll have 2 sons, one white and one mulatto

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No father as usual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Chinlet Ascension and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
Do you think this offends us? These black men still put a baby in these white women. What them niggas do after that means nothing. They've already diluted the white race. Lmao y'all crackers really think that's a 'gotcha moment'

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 4 others

Jfl if you think only black guys find white women attractive. My primary goal is a cute white girl.

She fucked a nigger. Sure to make a lot of cum-skins on this site jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 12688 and RetardSubhuman
I love to see white women with niggers and other shitskins :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and n0rthface
fulfilling her purpose to fill the world with cosmic race mulatto moggers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12688
wtf is she holding

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Biiyo03 and 6 others
why is she holding that poop colored mass

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member and 2 others
ye it's definitely going to be you one day. keep dreaming

not all foids are low iq, some of them are smart.
White women don't mate select for intelligence, most women in general don't for that matter, sadly that is not how our ancestors bred. You should have seen the absolute fucking degeneracy I saw before I got expelled from Uni, from actual measured 130+ IQ white women.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Baldingman1998
It's so sad man
Could've had a normal baby, has prefrontal cortex inactive osybotic monkeys
She has a white daughter. And mullatos take longer to look normal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
That kid looks terrible tho
looks 100% black even with a nordic mom like wth:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member
White women don't mate select for intelligence, most women in general don't for that matter, sadly that is not how our ancestors bred. You should have seen the absolute fucking degeneracy I saw before I got expelled from Uni, from actual measured 130+ IQ white women.
i didn't mean degeneracy has nothing to do with smart woman, i meant smart woman would choose the better race aka white instead of nigger guys to do what ever she want with him, and brain washing has less effect on them.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i didn't mean degeneracy has nothing to do with smart woman, i meant smart woman would choose the better race aka white instead of nigger guys to do what ever she want with him, and brain washing has less effect on them.
Smart women are some of the most brainwashed degenerate whores I have ever met in my life. I think the word you're looking for here is "wise" and wise women pretty much don't exist. There's a difference between wise and smart.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Baldingman1998 and ChristianChad
Smart women are some of the most brainwashed degenerate whores I have ever met in my life. I think the word you're looking for here is "wise" and wise women pretty much don't exist. There's a difference between wise and smart.
This
And most "smart" college educated women are dumb as hell

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
This
And most "smart" college educated women are dumb as hell
Yeah people don't really realize, intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, and IQ is just a measure of that, now don't get me wrong, IQ is extremely important, and when you have a low IQ it shows, but just because a woman has a high IQ, doesn't negate any of her hormones, or the ability to get brainwashed, if anything it allows her to justify her brainwashing in a far more well rounded way than a more dumb woman, and then she becomes far more of a threat to society, and a pawn for evil.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Link?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Life fuel tbh

Niggas here are delusional thinking chad only

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RobticaI and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Entschuldigung and johncruz12345