Rate this Nordic Stacy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Looks234 and 1 other person
Her son will be a mullato slayer and slay white girls. Only ethnics care about eye color.
Tbh, I dont think nordics care that much about eye color. 90% of their population have light eyes, so its nothint special.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
White girls with brown eyes want blue eyed guys.
Yea people want what they don’t have. That’s why short females care about height so much.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxxedfalloutdweller, Frank Jack and 2 others
Smart women are some of the most brainwashed degenerate whores I have ever met in my life. I think the word you're looking for here is "wise" and wise women pretty much don't exist. There's a difference between wise and smart.
A young wise girl is rather intelligent imo, you can be wise because you lived many years and gained experience, or you are just smarter than your peers at a younger age.or you are ugly as fuck and spent most of your life alone overthinking about things that has nothing to do with you so you would be wise at a young age:lul:But yeah not everyone is the same. Some are degenerate outroverts, some aren't.some are quiet shy introverted who keep it very simple, some are introverted but do anything in quiet. some are both and some are just in between.

A young wise girl is rather intelligent imo, you can be wise because you lived many years and gained experience, or you are just smarter than your peers at a younger age.or you are ugly as fuck and spent most of your life alone overthinking about things that has nothing to do with you so you would be wise at a young age:lul:But yeah not everyone is the same. Some are degenerate outroverts, some aren't.some are quiet shy introverted who keep it very simple, some are introverted but do anything in quiet. some are both and some are just in between.
By outrovert I meant Extrovert*

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
@n0rthface nah bro I won’t date a black girl bro.

I will get a white girl

Do you think this offends us? These black men still put a baby in these white women. What them niggas do after that means nothing. They've already diluted the white race. Lmao y'all crackers really think that's a 'gotcha moment'

I did not mean to offend anyone.

I dislike people who breed with different races and it's just a personal opinion and not a political idea. (it's impossible that government impose how people choose their partner)

As regards women who end up beaten by their boyfriend, they are more likely to be beaten by a black boyfriend for the mere reason women look for high T masculine men (excessive masculinity leads to being violent), and black men are likely to have higher T level.

top tier comments

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13994
I don't have a problem with white girls dating niggers. The problem comes with black culture. Its degenerate and very dysfunctional

@OldVirgin do you mog her?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
White women don't mate select for intelligence, most women in general don't for that matter, sadly that is not how our ancestors bred. You should have seen the absolute fucking degeneracy I saw before I got expelled from Uni, from actual measured 130+ IQ white women.
It’s actually quite crazy isn’t
Do you really believe that those women are actually 130+ Based of act and sat scores

It’s actually quite crazy isn’t
Do you really believe that those women are actually 130+ Based of act and sat scores
I'm talking about people who had, on record, Stanford-Binet results of 130 or higher. Girls who would flaunt being in MENSA, as if getting in that was a hard thing, etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I'm talking about people who had, on record, Stanford-Binet results of 130 or higher. Girls who would flaunt being in MENSA, as if getting in that was a hard thing, etc etc.
So over if that is true i wonder if there mothers were as whorish as they are?

So over if that is true i wonder if there mothers were as whorish as they are?
You gotta keep in mind, having a really high IQ, is typically a mutation, most people with high IQ's parent's aren't above average aswell, and because we never mate select for intelligence, i'm sure there's many many many men who are high IQ who want to, it's almost impossible to find a natural born high IQ child (as in both their parents are high IQ, because mutations actually can pass on to children, far more likely if two parents have it).

So their parents can be anything from just a neglectful typical white family, to a single mother whore, to etc etc etc.

• +1
You gotta keep in mind, having a really high IQ, is typically a mutation, most people with high IQ's parent's aren't above average aswell, and because we never mate select for intelligence, i'm sure there's many many many men who are high IQ who want to, it's almost impossible to find a natural born high IQ child (as in both their parents are high IQ, because mutations actually can pass on to children, far more likely if two parents have it).

So their parents can be anything from just a neglectful typical white family, to a single mother whore, to etc etc etc.
Do you believe whoredom has a genetic component. This is going back to my other thread where i ask “ if i have kids with a whore will my daughters be whores too” if you ask me I say there is certainly a higher chance especially if the mother came from a “free spirited” type of up bringing and that was her natural proclivity as a result. I know for a fact that even I was a little sexually charged even as young as 11. I remember drawing pictures of naked women i saw on plsyboy magazines something about it captivated me. Somethings can be a lot more innate.

Do you believe whoredom has a genetic component. This is going back to my other thread where i ask “ if i have kids with a whore will my daughters be whores too” if you ask me I say there is certainly a higher chance especially if the mother came from a “free spirited” type of up bringing and that was her natural proclivity as a result. I know for a fact that even I was a little sexually charged even as young as 11. I remember drawing pictures of naked women i saw on plsyboy magazines something about it captivated me. Somethings can be a lot more innate.
So even as children, yes we can be sexually inclined or have sexual desires, however that doesn't mean we are destined to be promiscuous or a degenerate. Being a whore does have a genetic component, but only in how it is activated. Just about every woman evolutionarily speaking, has the capability of being a whore, but this only happens if they are not able to pairbond with their first mate.

If a woman isn't able to pairbond with the person she first had any sexual relations with in any way (yes, I mean any way sexually, including mundane shit like masturbating together), then she is pretty much statistically destined to go into wartime mode, means which means she becomes a lot more unstable, and she finds it far harder to pairbond with other men, this leads to an increase in her bodycount, and an increased likelihood of her ending a relationship or cheating, given the chance, aswell as myriad of other factors.

A lot of this stuff can be directly traced to how active a father is in the girls live, a biological father of course, and what age she has her first sexual encounter. As you might expect, less father = slutty younger, and slutty younger = higher body count, and high body count = less ability to pairbond, which means massive whore.

This is why virgin women are so ideal, because there really is statistically only 1 way to get true love from a woman, and that's if you're her first. Doesn't mean she isn't human, didn't masturbate before you came into her life, or maybe even had weird thoughts, but if she was truly a virgin, you'll be fine, and she'll be fine.

• +1
So even as children, yes we can be sexually inclined or have sexual desires, however that doesn't mean we are destined to be promiscuous or a degenerate. Being a whore does have a genetic component, but only in how it is activated. Just about every woman evolutionarily speaking, has the capability of being a whore, but this only happens if they are not able to pairbond with their first mate.

If a woman isn't able to pairbond with the person she first had any sexual relations with in any way (yes, I mean any way sexually, including mundane shit like masturbating together), then she is pretty much statistically destined to go into wartime mode, means which means she becomes a lot more unstable, and she finds it far harder to pairbond with other men, this leads to an increase in her bodycount, and an increased likelihood of her ending a relationship or cheating, given the chance, aswell as myriad of other factors.

A lot of this stuff can be directly traced to how active a father is in the girls live, a biological father of course, and what age she has her first sexual encounter. As you might expect, less father = slutty younger, and slutty younger = higher body count, and high body count = less ability to pairbond, which means massive whore.

This is why virgin women are so ideal, because there really is statistically only 1 way to get true love from a woman, and that's if you're her first. Doesn't mean she isn't human, didn't masturbate before you came into her life, or maybe even had weird thoughts, but if she was truly a virgin, you'll be fine, and she'll be fine.
I agree with much of what you said, I remember you saying the same thing during that conversation you had with “destiny”. It was pretty good he didn’t seem to have a rebuttal for it. Although there was another segment of the video when he had a great rebuttal but i forgot the topic. I will have to go back and watch it.

Whats her name and im suprised she belongs to bbc JFL.

Lmao forgot about this. Bump