Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel and androidcel
2/10 subhuman ethnicel

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Absi, Autist and 1 other person
He’s 90% Caucasian stop this curry cope

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Stingray and Chad Dragonslayer
lol r u retarded, somalis are caucasians, moroccans are caucasians, kenyans are caucasians indians are,
You mean he looks med or white, not caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
lol r u retarded, somalis are caucasians, moroccans are caucasians, kenyans are caucasians indians are,
No u dumbass nationality is not a race. When I Caucasian, I mean he is white and his ancestors originated from the Caucasus mountains. If you told me the guy in ur avi is Indian, that’s only his nationality. He’s still a negroid no matter where he was born

No u dumbass nationality is not a race. When I Caucasian, I mean he is white and his ancestors originated from the Caucasus mountains. If you told me the guy in ur avi is Indian, that’s only his nationality. He’s still a negroid no matter where he was born
When did i say nationality is race lol, i said almost everyone is a caucasian, and gave an example saying that somalis are caucasians, stop trying to look smart lol, you're just wrong.
Indians are all caucasian what's your point saying he looks 90% caucasian it's just dumb because so are these guys

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Somalis and Kenyans are Caucasian? I thought they were Negroid.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and androidcel
Somalis and Kenyans are Caucasian? I thought they were Negroid.
no they are caucasian, just proves the guy i was arguing with is retarded and thinks caucasian automaticallyt means white

no they are caucasian, just proves the guy i was arguing with is retarded and thinks caucasian automaticallyt means white
Nigger do u even have eyes. Indians are dravidians, and u posted a pics of the blackest nogs and say they are caucasoid. I hope ur trolling

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nigger do u even have eyes. Indians are dravidians, and u posted a pics of the blackest nogs and say they are caucasoid. I hope ur trolling
See thats where ur wrong boyo, you cant use caucasian and dravidian in the same sentence, one is a race and one is a sub race

"vThe Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[3] "

Distribution of the races after the Pleistoceneaccording to Carleton Coon

Now stop acting like you#re smart and know it all because im talking facts

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I know that Caucasians is a wide-used term, ranging from Indians to Europeans, I just didn't know it also extended to Somalis and Eritreans, et cetera. But, it makes sense, considering East Africans have European noses, unlike their Western counterparts.

I know that Caucasians is a wide-used term, ranging from Indians to Europeans, I just didn't know it also extended to Somalis and Eritreans, et cetera. But, it makes sense, considering East Africans have European noses, unlike their Western counterparts.
I cucked that guy with facts he casnt cope now, eritereans and somalis look just like whites painted

I cucked that guy with facts he casnt cope now, eritereans and somalis look just like whites painted
Tbhtbh. You even enlightened me. I might crush my Eritrean's friend for thinking he's black though. "You're Caucasian, boyo."

The absolute autism of this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Tbhtbh. You even enlightened me. I might crush my Eritrean's friend for thinking he's black though. "You're Caucasian, boyo."
looooooool eritreans and somalis here in the UK cant say the N word, smae with moroccans who are dark skinned

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Michael Myers
looooooool eritreans and somalis here in the UK cant say the N word, smae with moroccans who are dark skinned
Literally ogre for my Eritrean friend. Although he heightmogs me (facemogs me too). There aren't many Eritreans I know of but I can easily spot a Somali whenever I see them. Although there was one Somali guy who didn't look Somali but rather Antilian.

Literally ogre for my Eritrean friend. Although he heightmogs me (facemogs me too). There aren't many Eritreans I know of but I can easily spot a Somali whenever I see them. Although there was one Somali guy who didn't look Somali but rather Antilian.
eritreans look like sudanis, and sudanis are not negroid too, i play football with them alot so i can spot the differences easily

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
i wish he was white

europeans arabs, Ethiopians, Somali, Pakistani, Indians are all caucasian.
please use the word "aryan" or "white"

eritreans look like sudanis, and sudanis are not negroid too, i play football with them alot so i can spot the differences easily
Yemenis are also considered Caucasian then. My Eritrean friend claims that Yemenis and Eritreans look alike.

THat little bitch swallowed his words after thinking hes smart
I made him my little bitch

Technically speaking Aryan is a Sanskrit/Persian word so that includes Indians and Persians. Use European or white.

Technically speaking Aryan is a Sanskrit/Persian word so that includes Indians and Persians. Use European or white.
Technically speaking a lot of non-Europeans have white skin so that includes certain white features like blue eye color and blonde hair color. Use European.

I would say easily chadlite. If not for the jawline, incel tier.

He could easily tell foids he’s Italian so I’d say a 7-8

Chad

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
wtf is this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Looks like Pietro tbh

I dont think he is an indian tbh