Images

His skin was somehow lightened to gigawhite

-Pakistani
-Actor

Squintmaxxed 5

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Squintmaxxed 5
He has really dark undereyes. You can see that in most whitemaxxed indians. They somehow can't lighten that area

BONELESS SUBHUMAN HAILO'D SO FUCKING HARD BY SKIN FUCK MY LIFE.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett, Chadeep, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Pakistanis.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, JizzFarmer, Chadeep and 1 other person
He's not even that good looking for a Pak, he's average, remember Salludon is like the starting base of society, he either got there through links or connections, he's GL but nothing you wouldn't find on the street

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
BONELESS SUBHUMAN HAILO'D SO FUCKING HARD BY SKIN FUCK MY LIFE.
Yeah I don't understand these Pakis/ curries obsession with light skin. That's why i need to lightskin max asap

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He's not even that good looking for a Pak, he's average, remember Salludon is like the starting base of society, he either got there through links or connections, he's GL but nothing you wouldn't find on the street
He doesn't have good features. No angularity whatsoever. But still haloed by light skin

He doesn't have good features. No angularity whatsoever. But still haloed by light skin

Most Paks have it by now so it's seen as nothing special as to say the way it would be perceived in India, Paks nowadays crave those exotic aryan features like pct hooded eyes/curly hair anything "Persian" or Western Asian looking. White skin was always the norm due to the equator geography.

But to be a Paki without light skin is a literal death sentence, you're expected to have it otherwise you'll be called hindu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Average North Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, .🇹🇩. and Sikkunt23
Most Paks have it by now so it's seen as nothing special as to say the way it would be perceived in India, Paks nowadays crave those exotic aryan features like pct hooded eyes/curly hair anything "Persian" or Western Asian looking. White skin was always the norm due to the equator geography.

But to be a Paki without light skin is a literal death sentence, you're expected to have it otherwise you'll be called hindu
Do most pakis lighten their skin?

Do most pakis lighten their skin?

No, it's genetic mostly, most whitening shit doesn't actually work, even if they do, they remove the tan you get from living in a hot climate back to the colour you where born with. I know Indian actors use Guthanoine to get the Pakistani colour but it removes alllllll colour from the skin, even undertones. Google it, black people use it to become lightskin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
No, it's genetic mostly, most whitening shit doesn't actually work, even if they do, they remove the tan you get from living in a hot climate back to the colour you where born with. I know Indian actors use Guthanoine to get the Pakistani colour but it removes alllllll colour from the skin, even undertones. Google it, black people use it to become lightskin
Yeah i know @Chadeep has told me about that.