lutte

lutte

💤

What do you guys think about this phenotype

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 7866, Entschuldigung and 6 others
bump @chadchaddington is she gl for a peruvian girl?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Blackout.xl
Bump rate her ffs

Above average, I would (not that it matters, I am subhuman and she wouldn’t even spit on me).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Warlow, BigBoy and 1 other person
Above average, I would (not that it matters, I am subhuman and she wouldn’t even spit on me).

Shed look like an ape if you could manipulate the light rays that come in through your retina to your brain essentially all attraction is a scam for reproduction.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Arkantos, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
Shed look like an ape if you could manipulate the light rays that come in through your retina to your brain essentially all attraction is a scam for reproduction.
That’s some next level cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and lutte
Yes bc i would fuck anything

• +1
Reactions: lutte and St. Wristcel
Unless you're yemeni you might be concidered white

Unless you're Yemeni I think you might get a SMV boost in latin america tbh. Try Peru or Bolivia you might even be white in their eyes
Bruh I look shitskin and a subhuman at that, it is over.

That’s some next level cope.

No it isn't tbqh how do you think you even see things? Your brain needs to process the information and since human beings are more reproduction orientated we build useful senses that help us feel attracted in reality all humans look like another variant of ape

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
wow lol
light reflects = u see stuff
groundbreaking discovery tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, St. Wristcel and lutte
you're transitioning to next lvl iq im mirin

• +1
Reactions: lutte
wow lol
light reflects = u see stuff
groundbreaking discovery tbh

Well light has to travel through tour retina and i called it light rays if you want i could call it light your missing the main point stop getting stuck in semantics

• Woah
Reactions: wasted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
This is basic stuff ffs i mean seriously why are you not attracted to an ape?
don't get a dopamine release from looking at them

“We can tell the world we met in the middle of a pandemic :soy: “ typical jb profile. JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6217
don't get a dopamine release from looking at them

Its more than that that you have to feel physical lust as well take away the vision and you get rid of womens beauty.

Also your senses aren't really trust worthy either i think its akin to a bioloigcal matrix kinda i mean reality still exists and shit but the main purpose is the proporgaate genes in reality females would not look attractive to us if there wasn't survival pressures back in days long gone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6217

Attachments

• 1601506544518.png
    1601506544518.png
    927.9 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Entschuldigung and Taylorswift
Her native american ancestors are deeply dissapointed that their lineage produced this subhuman.

Are you really trying to cope away sexual attraction?

would fuck until anal fissure /10

• +1
I would but i don't like the pheno of the latinas in general

• +1
Reactions: lutte and PrisonMike
View attachment 702920
What do you guys think about this phenotype
The one on the left is fuckable but not attractive. The one on the right is white(kinda) and thus attractive.

Bro everybody is ugly in Peru. Here we just go for whatever that's not brown (at least in Lima) Even a chubby white normie can slay like my bro in the pic.
IMG 20200914 173254

Fr looking Peruvian in Peru is like hell, it's like reverse racism. If you're a manlet, or lowtier normie, just come here and you'll be treated like a god fr

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6723
would fuck her ngl

The one on the left is fuckable but not attractive. The one on the right is white(kinda) and thus attractive.

Bro everybody is ugly in Peru. Here we just go for whatever that's not brown (at least in Lima) Even a chubby white normie can slay like my bro in the pic.
View attachment 703451
Fr looking Peruvian in Peru is like hell, it's like reverse racism. If you're a manlet, or lowtier normie, just come here and you'll be treated like a god fr
That’s white in Peru? I thought there atleast were a few germans. JFL @Taylorswift gtfih

Sad shit about racism towards indios. Blacks are treated even worse right?

btw its the same girl in the pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadchaddington and Taylorswift
btw its the same girl in the pics
Fr I thought those were two different girls mb. Just chosing the right light can make you attractive Peru jfl. Considering hydroquinone Maxxing myself ngl.

Blacks are treated even worse right?

Believe it or not being black/mulato is actually better than being creole/mestizo/andean mostly cause theyre taller.

• +1
Are you really trying to cope away sexual attraction?

That occurs due to sexual selection given by natural selection over millions of yrars that happened solely due to it being advantages even your senses dont perceieve the truth

Fr I thought those were two different girls mb. Just chosing the right light can make you attractive Peru jfl. Considering hydroquinone Maxxing myself ngl.

Believe it or not being black/mulato is actually better than being creole/mestizo/andean mostly cause theyre taller.
tbh latinamericamaxxing is very tempting, I'm ginger which is a failo here but seems to be a big halo over there

Peruvians always look so different compared to other Latin Americans. Looks decent regardless though.

• +1
Peruvians always look so different compared to other Latin Americans. Looks decent regardless though.
They and bolivians have the least amount of spanish blood

Native South American pheno is like Jungle gook bit worse
Never began for them

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Entschuldigung
Nah come on she has 100x the sex appeal of a gook
No
You just have brown fever so your brain can cope for not fucking white stacys
Over