This is the power of JBW

lutte

lutte

💤
I set my tinder to Peru, these were my results after 24 hours

IMG E5662

350 matches and 35 messaging first
and I'm incel here jfl

Matching with both castiza stacies and indigenous girls thanks to scandi + ginger halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9090, saltii131 and 32 others
Peru is the philippines of south America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, MusicMaxxingMidget, GigaMogger and 13 others
Wow impressive
But white pussy only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 3573, Alexanderr and 7 others
Daily reminder to not spread your genes there. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Slayerino, aklifaal and 4 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, UglyShortGuy, Goldeneye and 22 others
I will try Perumaxxing too.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Since you are here , try Kazakistan

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lev Peshkov
did you buy pro to set your lcoation elsewhere?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
did you buy pro to set your lcoation elsewhere?
Yes, I tried running an emulator on my computer but it was so laggy and buggy that i caved in and gave the tinder jews some money

Just an FYI, JBW works not because they think you're good looking, its because they think you have money and can provide them with a better life (betabux)
cope

Since you are here , try Kazakistan
I'm gonna try curryland first

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Goldeneye, Alexanderr and 5 others
not entirely true. They just have a fetish for exotic white men.

I know people who ran tinder experiments there and In Asia with the bio reading "From the U.S" or something that indicates wealth yet they still dont get as much matches as jbwmaxxers.

Most women on tinder are looking to fuck and fuck alone so wealth doesnt play much a role unless your openly stating your intent to betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 20679 and 11 others
COPE

If you were good looking, you would get matches in the west
never said i was gl lol
if it were about money then asians would have the same success. No teen or early twenties girl actually cares about that. Also I matched with plenty of castiza (i.e. rich) girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
JBP aka just be pietro mogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 7079
not entirely true. They just have a fetish for exotic white men.

I know people who ran tinder experiments there and In Asia with the bio reading "From the U.S" or something that indicates wealth yet they still dont get as much matches as jbwmaxxers.

Most women on tinder are looking to fuck and fuck alone so wealth doesnt play much a role unless your openly stating your intent to betabuxx

While this is somewhat true, in 90% of scenario its because they think white men can provide them a better life, not just money wise, but allow them to have a better future in a western culture. I know because I lived in Asia, and they promote western culture a lot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Alexanderr and Deleted member 4645
While this is somewhat true, in 90% of scenario its because they think white men can provide them a better life, not just money wise, but allow them to have a better future in a western culture. I know because I lived in Asia, and they promote western culture a lot.

Dude, those women on tinder arent expecting to get a visa, their just looking to fuck mostly.

Like I said, I know Indian, Asian men that have put in their bios insinuating that they have wealth yet they flop compared to a whte male that has no bio at all thus rendering the argument about status invalid as in its the sole factor why jbw works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, alex569 and 1 other person
never said i was gl lol
if it were about money then asians would have the same success. No teen or early twenties girl actually cares about that. Also I matched with plenty of castiza (i.e. rich) girls

Look at how many JBW maxxing subhumans go to poorer places such as SEA, get a young wife, bring her to his western home and after living with him for sometimes decides she wants a divorce because she is now legally able to have a citizenship after living with that white man for some time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Alexanderr, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Dude, those women on tinder arent expecting to get a visa, their just looking to fuck mostly.

Like I said, I know Indian, Asian men that have put in their bios insinuating that they have wealth yet they flop compared to a whte male that has no bio at all thus rendering the argument about status invalid as in its the sole factor why jbw works

Being white to most poor countries equals automatic money status I hope you know that right.

Look at how many JBW maxxing subhumans go to poorer places such as SEA, get a young wife, bring her to his western home and after living with him for sometimes decides she wants a divorce because she is now legally able to have a citizenship after living with that white man for some time.
Those are usually OLD white men. Im talking about JBW for young ppl in their twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9090 and alex569
Being white to most poor countries equals automatic money status I hope you know that right.
So does being Indian/Asian from a first world country yet they dont do as well as young jbwmaxxers who dont openly express their intent to betabux.

Those are usually OLD white men. Im talking about JBW for young ppl in their twenties.

Yes, and theyre hoping to get young white men which is even better. The fact that you don't see that these women are trying to use you for money will make you regret full.

Location theory is legit, I went clubbing in Canada (Toronto) and was treated like Chadpreet.

Yes, and theyre hoping to get young white men which is even better. The fact that you don't see that these women are trying to use you for money will make you regret full.
Dude those women know that young white men wont betabuxx unlike the old ones. Their not entirely stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 7776 and lutte
Just use it for fucking please dont breed

This

In the end, JBW copers will end up being like this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Effortless
Best First Time Goku Super Saiyan GIFs | Gfycat

AKU3454

75.7 mil Me gusta, 958 comentarios - Sara Orrego (@saraorrego4) en  Instagram | Ensaio fotografico feminino, Ensaio feminino, Feminino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Gosick
No, it works because of both. That's why it works better in SEA than in Africa, because Asians have stronger attraction to whites, even though Africa is way poorer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4310 and alex569
Dude those women know that young white men wont betabuxx unlike the old ones. Their not entirely stupid.

You clearly dont know how social dynamics in other countries.

Like I said being white even (if you're poor in your country) equals automatic money status in poorer countries. Being seen with a white partner automatically raises your status in that country, you are seem as high class, rich with money. Pretty much a trophy partner to him/her family more importantly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 6128
This is not fair, I want sex too
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 685
No, it works because of both. That's why it works better in SEA than in Africa, because Asians have stronger attraction to whites, even though Africa is way poorer.

It works a lot better in SEA because most African standard of living don't even have phones, electricity, let alone them knowing of tinder, they can't even promote western culture like SEA because they're are so poor.

It works a lot better in SEA because most African standard of living don't even have phones, electricity, let alone them knowing of tinder, they can't even promote western culture like SEA because they're are so poor.
Misconception. Maybe in safari, but most people who live in cities have phones and access to at least wifi.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Sorry bro but this is gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, goat2x and 2 others
Misconception. Maybe in safari, but most people who live in cities have phones and access to at least wifi.

And it is still way less than SEA.

the whole money argument is invalid as I stated above.

Another thing to invalidate it is that Japan is alot more wealthier than some of those other asian countries, yet JBW works extremely well there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
the whole money argument is invalid as I stated above.

Another thing to invalidate it is that Japan is alot more wealthier than some of those other asian countries, yet JBW works extremely well there.

Do you know the culture of japan? I like said its not just about the money, its western culture = easy living. Japanese work like robots and have high social pressure to become successful, a lot of people end up dying from over working or killing themselves because of the social pressure.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and johncruz12345
Way less white men as competition than in SEA as well.

No, as long as you're white 99% will swipe, thus competition does not matter that much.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
Why are you linking me this? @BigBiceps was the one that said it doesn't work as well in SEA, and I explained why.
You said something about Africans not having WiFi or knowing about Tinder and western standards or something

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You said something about Africans not having WiFi or knowing about Tinder and western standards or something

I did't say all of Africa does not have wifi, I said the standard of living in Africa is way poorer than it is in SEA thus most can not afford or even have the infrastructure for them to have/use wifi.

Its like swiping comparing 100 options to 100k options

Comparison:
Swiping 100 times and getting 100 matches (because less are able to access to wifi/tinder)
Swiping 1000K and getting 99K matches (because more are able access wifi/tinder)
The 99K is still more successful even though it has less chance of matching

Last edited:
money/status game in reality

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
What's the best city in India for tinder?

money/status game in reality

Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that money and status matters more than looks in poorer countries.

When you give people the basics to live an easy life with good income, looks become more important such as what is happening in the west, and even then money and status still have insane value, so just imagine what money and status is like in a poorer country.

Most people in poorer countries literally die trying to get into western countries hoping for a better life, imagine how easy it is then to find a partner, marrying, get a free place to live comfortably, playing the long run until they get a green card then leaving their partner like its nothing.

They can say cope to me all they like but the truth is they're the one coping because I'm blackpilling them on their second last resort.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 7776, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Bro ur coping so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Yeah, a lot of people don't realise that money and status matters more than looks in poorer countries.

When you give people the basics to live an easy life with good income, looks become more important such as what is happening in the west, and even then money and status still have insane value, so just imagine what money and status is like in a poorer country.

Most people in poorer countries literally die trying to get into western countries hoping for a better life, imagine how easy it is then to find a partner, marrying, get a free place to live comfortably, playing the long run until they get a green card then leaving their partner like its nothing.

They can say cope to me all they like but the truth is they're the one coping because I'm blackpilling them on their second last resort.

try running a experiment with an asian/indian dude and say their wealthy in the bio then take a white guy who says their poor/broke, the white guy will still get more matches.

JBW works great in South Korea and in Japan, both of which are wealthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others