Rate this physique /10. Slayer or Gymcel?

good physique
hows face?
hit side delts and lats

I dont believe one can achieve this body naturally unless you are a freakly exception. A normal person cant achieve this physique even training for years and years, if you are really natural, you are a genetic beast, congratz
Nope he is 177cm. That’s pretty achievable at that height. If he was 6’3?? Now we would be talking about roids

does having a slayer physique give you more attention from girls in your experience?

I train push pull legs, with a focus on Time under tension. On pull day I always start with 100 wide grip pull-ups which I can do in under 13 mins. My main chest builder is bodyweight dips. Shoulders I hit super hard with 12 sets or more different angles of resistance band side and rear raises. For abs I do hanging knee raises, 3 sets till failure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu and makeme183
does having a slayer physique give you more attention from girls in your experience?
Absolutely. Having a dope physique with a tan makes you instantly fuckable in a girl's mind. As long as you have a decent tan and not too hairy. This is my opinion of course.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Every compliment you got from females
good physique
hows face?
hit side delts and lats
Honestly not many, but girls don't like to give compliments on a guys body because it makes them look thirsty and feel like they are easy. I do catch lots of girls checking me out though and acting friendly without ever mentioning the physique.

My face is decent. Rated 7.5 by WW

>Claims girls are attracted to him because body
>Claim 7.5 face

Ya bro, it’s definitely the body lol.

Anyways, you are a freak of nature because natty physique competitors who use weights are maybe close to your physique.

I am and will remain natural. Steroids will turn you into gymcell. Staying natural ensures you never get too big or grotesque looking. Stick to protein and creatine.
Fr i thought this was roid? I love the not too big physique aesthetic mirin hard

Body looks fucking crazy. I dont wanna hate but it looks like steroids. Thats how good it looks

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
perfect body aesthetically

• +1
Reactions: NonChadSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and mug