Rate this pic of @btsrulinggang

isnt this @indianoutlaw , wait wtf :feelswat::feelswat:
disbelief.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

View attachment 1757752

LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE JUST DONE TO YOU!!! WAKE UP @btsgangruling I HAVE JUST SQUIRTED MY SEMEN ON TOP OF YOUR FOREHEAD!

YOU ARE MY INDIAN CUM SLAVE. HOW WILL YOU RECOVER NOW? I HAVE JUST COMPLETELY SUBJUGAGTED INDIA WITH MY BIG PAKI PENIS! I BROKE MY 300 DAY NO FAP STREAK FOR THIS PICTURE AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. HOW DARE YOU INSULT PAKISTAN @btsrulinggang MORE INDIANS MUST SUFFER! MY SEMEN WILL TRESPASS ON THE FACES OF EVEN MORE INDIANS BECAUSE OF YOU @btsgangruling YOU HAVE REALLY GONE AND DONE IT! YOU HAVE REALISED PANDORAS BOX( MY TESTICLES) ONTO YOUR FELLOW INDIANS, NIGGA! @btsrulinggang YOU INDIAN FACE IS SO SUBMISSIVE MY BPC(BIG PAKISTANO CARK) IS STILL HARD AS I AM TYPING THIS, IN FACT I MIGHT SUCH REALISE ANOTHER LOAD ONTO YOUR FACE! PREPARE YOURSELF I WILL STRIKE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!

I GONNA RAPE YOUR ASS SO HARD AND MAKE YOU SCREAM PAKISTAN ZINDABAD UNTIL YOUR BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR EARS.

She is a foid larping. The guy in the pic is indianoutlaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

You jerked off to the first pic in this thread, nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

You jerked off to the first pic in this thread, nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No i didn't, I searched @btsrulinggang's posts in the ratings section :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

View attachment 1757752

LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE JUST DONE TO YOU!!! WAKE UP @btsgangruling I HAVE JUST SQUIRTED MY SEMEN ON TOP OF YOUR FOREHEAD!

YOU ARE MY INDIAN CUM SLAVE. HOW WILL YOU RECOVER NOW? I HAVE JUST COMPLETELY SUBJUGAGTED INDIA WITH MY BIG PAKI PENIS! I BROKE MY 300 DAY NO FAP STREAK FOR THIS PICTURE AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. HOW DARE YOU INSULT PAKISTAN @btsrulinggang MORE INDIANS MUST SUFFER! MY SEMEN WILL TRESPASS ON THE FACES OF EVEN MORE INDIANS BECAUSE OF YOU @btsgangruling YOU HAVE REALLY GONE AND DONE IT! YOU HAVE REALISED PANDORAS BOX( MY TESTICLES) ONTO YOUR FELLOW INDIANS, NIGGA! @btsrulinggang YOU INDIAN FACE IS SO SUBMISSIVE MY BPC(BIG PAKISTANO CARK) IS STILL HARD AS I AM TYPING THIS, IN FACT I MIGHT SUCH REALISE ANOTHER LOAD ONTO YOUR FACE! PREPARE YOURSELF I WILL STRIKE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!

I GONNA RAPE YOUR ASS SO HARD AND MAKE YOU SCREAM PAKISTAN ZINDABAD UNTIL YOUR BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR EARS.

that looks like soap. stop larping

The f? Should I consider this gay content?

someone ban this repulsive fag

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
where are mods

bump

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This thread was cringe, I don't even know what I was thinking when I made this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787