rate this pic of lana del rey

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
jfl at some of the phaggots saying women peak at 22< lana was close to 30 here and legit looks like someone my age ahhhhhhhhhhh
Sxl2a

the things i would do to her :whatfeels: the things she could do to mefuckkkkkkkkkking hell
also ppl who listen to her music are high IQ only
fuck this is not OP abort mission . i'm kinda retarded

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and thecel
yif33amdiu131.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shimada, DidntRead, Deleted member 439 and 3 others
she's an ugly cumdumpster

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 685
she's not afraid to admit that she slept is a cumdumpster
don't euphemize it boyo
i fucked up the quote and idk why i can't edit it but you get what i mean

don't euphemize it boyo
ngl im not. some of my favorite songs of hers include these lyrics: "in the land of gods and monsters i was an angel, looking to get fucked hard", "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola", "I'm crying while I' m cumming". She sings about fucking baby daddys all the time and isn't ashamed of admitting what a fucking whore she is and I fucking love it tbhhh :feelsohh:

jfll she even has a song called "fucked my way up to the top". it's supposed to be ironic, but at least she's acknowledging how she may be perceived

Please tell me she's releasing Norman fucking Rockwell on August 16th because if she releases it on the 30th, she's a dumb cunt along with her tragic team

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
Cum Whore/ 10

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
tbh i dont feel like being a cumdumpster is a bad thing if you admit to it. it’s actually kinda fucking hot ngl
but since none of you aspies can rate her instead of calling her what she is, this thread may die

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Deleted member 685
tbh i dont feel like being a cumdumpster is a bad thing if you admit to it. it’s actually kinda fucking hot ngl
but since none of you aspies can rate her instead of calling her what she is, this thread may die
You're a massive cuck

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and fukmylyf
I'd give her a 6-7/10, but she did some shit to her lips which makes it look weird to me. White girls love them thick ethnic looking lips.
Right pic masculine mogs me. JFL

ngl im not. some of my favorite songs of hers include these lyrics: "in the land of gods and monsters i was an angel, looking to get fucked hard", "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola", "I'm crying while I' m cumming". She sings about fucking baby daddys all the time and isn't ashamed of admitting what a fucking whore she is and I fucking love it tbhhh :feelsohh:

jfll she even has a song called "fucked my way up to the top". it's supposed to be ironic, but at least she's acknowledging how she may be perceived
inject T

Sleep alone rather than this sperm toilet!

• +1
Cuckold you will die while simping after her, how many illnesses does she has?

• +1
She's not attractive tbh

• WTF
Reactions: rtsssy
without makeup
makeup%20free%20selfie%20lana%20del%20rey.jpeg

And when she was young 18, it was like this (blonde one). Younger was better.
Aa0ea89504bc158a48102fc5e6cee2cd

Last edited: