S

Shokolove

Iron

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
psl 4.25

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Skin need a better treatment, but you look masculine. So you are very ok. I give 5

see a dermatologist and trim the beard down to stubble

see a dermatologist and trim the beard down to stubble
i keep seeing dermatologists for years buddy.. its just genetics. all my brothers have shit skin. have better periods and worse periods

good potential

i keep seeing dermatologists for years buddy.. its just genetics. all my brothers have shit skin. have better periods and worse periods
have you tried tretinoin/accutane? My skin was shit for like 8 years before I finally got on accutane. cleared it up within a couple months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
btw. am 23, 191 cm tall 91 kgs.

Start fin and minox asap.

if you want get that shit for your skin retin a. Although I heard you better not stop that shit ever in your life. So idk maybe find a different treatment for your skin.

Start fin and minox asap.

if you want get that shit for your skin retin a. Although I heard you better not stop that shit ever in your life. So idk maybe find a different treatment for your skin.
all retarded doctors dont want2 give me fin. they say its dangerous and they dont want2 'hurt' me

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Are u balding?

all retarded doctors dont want2 give me fin. they say its dangerous and they dont want2 'hurt' me
Mh. Shit. I literally just went to my doctor told him to give me fin. He asked if I also want some random vaccine I said yes fck it. Bam went out with a fresh vaccine and 100*5mg pills cuz those are much cheaper.
and im pretty much nw 0

Just go to a different doc and tell him you will get it anyways. Tell him you pay private and then he should be convinced. There is nothing he can actually do to prevent you from getting it.

Mh. Shit. I literally just went to my doctor told him to give me fin. He asked if I also want some random vaccine I said yes fck it. Bam went out with a fresh vaccine and 100*5mg pills cuz those are much cheaper.
and im pretty much nw 0

Just go to a different doc and tell him you will get it anyways. Tell him you pay private and then he should be convinced. There is nothing he can actually do to prevent you from getting it.
i already tried that. didnt work :)