rate this poem I wrote about my German heritage

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
From the lands of the Rhine and the Danube, Comes a people with a legacy astute. A nation with a culture steeped in pride, Whose history and strength cannot be denied.

White Germans are a people of might, Their strength and resilience shine bright. From the forests of the Black Forest, To the peaks of the Bavarian Alps crest.

Their art and music are a testament, To their rich cultural inheritance. Their engineering and technology, A marvel of human ingenuity.

Through the ages, they've faced great strife, And yet emerged stronger in life. From the ashes of World War Two, White Germans rebuilt anew.

Today they stand as a pillar of hope, A beacon of light for those who cope. With the challenges of a changing world, White Germans forge ahead, undeterred.

So let us honor their legacy with grace, And never forget their strength and place. For in the hearts of white Germans, Lies a passion that forever burns.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 18544
you're still 5'8

Appealing to a "german ideal" to validate your identity, in a landscape where genetic diversity is so rampant and cultural differences are so small within an area of interest like the western world that being german is such a marginal concept, that's bottom of the barrel ideal, such a lazy way of thinking, if that. You don't even know what is a german.

What percent german are you lmfao

Are you really 5'8? On my german side my shortest uncle is 6'3

From the lands of the Rhine and the Danube, Comes a people with a legacy astute. A nation with a culture steeped in pride, Whose history and strength cannot be denied.

White Germans are a people of might, Their strength and resilience shine bright. From the forests of the Black Forest, To the peaks of the Bavarian Alps crest.

Their art and music are a testament, To their rich cultural inheritance. Their engineering and technology, A marvel of human ingenuity.

Through the ages, they've faced great strife, And yet emerged stronger in life. From the ashes of World War Two, White Germans rebuilt anew.

Today they stand as a pillar of hope, A beacon of light for those who cope. With the challenges of a changing world, White Germans forge ahead, undeterred.

So let us honor their legacy with grace, And never forget their strength and place. For in the hearts of white Germans, Lies a passion that forever burns.
Is this AI generated?
It's kinda similar to the lyrics of The Marines' Hymn...

Are you really 5'8? On my german side my shortest uncle is 6'3
Yes brutal world we live in my brother is 5‘5 so I still got lucky lol

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
What about brown Germans aka turkroaches?

Cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back