Rate this prettyboy and compare him to masc meeks type male

Milo94

Milo94

Iron
689979e0c727752bdb32b98cffed0a20.jpg

Jeremy-Meeks-as-seen-while-taking-a-car-selfie-in-Beverly-Hills-California-in-December-2019.jpg

who slays most?

I think Meeks would slay more, because he is more hot-attractive.
Pretty boys are more cute-attractive, I think. Girls would like to be in a relationship with them more.

Both slay probably, but I think Meeks has more raw sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, xanny, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
Look at this mogger kid @Korea
This is what a bright future looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, lordgandy2000, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and 2 others
Meeks is a skullcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
wouldn't call him a prettyboy he looks like a 12 yo child who hasnt reached puberty yet

when I think of prettyboys I think of Vinnie Hacker Alain Delon young DiCaprio and such

wouldn't call him a prettyboy he looks like a 12 yo child who hasnt reached puberty yet

when I think of prettyboys I think of Vinnie Hacker Alain Delon young DiCaprio and such
Delon is masculine af. Better example would be dicaprio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Nah his mandible lookin a little Birdlike
Cope his parents are both supermodels he will ascend in puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Delon is masculine af. Better example would be dicaprio

women seem to consider him to be a pretty boy, he did have a strong masculine aura

White prettyboy > bald nigger. Reminder that Meeks was married to an ugly becky before gaining criminal status and marrying a billionaire , he is obviously gl but without status he couldn't get what he got now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Milo94 and Deleted member 11770
White prettyboy > bald nigger. Reminder that Meeks was married to an ugly becky before gaining criminal status and marrying a billionaire , he is obviously gl but without status he couldn't get what he got now.
this forum is so gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
LOL are u rigor mortis from lookism ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
Another one of these threads:hnghn: Meeks effortlessly

View attachment 1553195View attachment 1553196
why? because im not attracted to a below average roastie?
It's just that you can't compare the 2 and claim that one is better, they both have entirely different niches and the prettyboy you posted looks prepubescent, in terms of sex appeal meeks destroys him and ideal masculinity is somewhere between Justin Bieber and Alain Delon, the prettyboy posted here looks like an asexual statue, not a handsome player kind of guy.

It's just that you can't compare the 2 and claim that one is better, they both have entirely different niches and the prettyboy you posted looks prepubescent, in terms of sex appeal meeks destroys him and ideal masculinity is somewhere between Justin Bieber and Alain Delon, the prettyboy posted here looks like an asexual statue, not a handsome player kind of guy.
alain delon is nothing special, he is once again a gl chadlite with status and there is million of him walking and mogging genetics trashes on streets, justing beiber was also an average pretty boy with status, without status he would be a normal pretty boy tik toker in 2022. status halos a man by 1000 times. if you solely want a physically attractive male then you need ideal amount of masculinity and pretty features (mostly coloring) to succeed. of course comparing an status god (meeks) with a nobody (random kid pretty boy above) is wrong here( meeks always mogs due to murderer criminal halo that girls love on gl powerful guys) but without status a gl young white pretty boy appeal mogs an old bald but very attractive highly masculine black man, again look what white pretty boys on tiktok do to girls and what meeks could get without getting his mugshots viral on tv.

• +1
Reactions: Milo94
alain delon is nothing special, he is once again a gl chadlite with status and there is million of him walking and mogging genetics trashes on streets, justing beiber was also an average pretty boy with status, without status he would be a normal pretty boy tik toker in 2022. status halos a man by 1000 times. if you solely want a physically attractive male then you need ideal amount of masculinity and pretty features (mostly coloring) to succeed. of course comparing an status god (meeks) with a nobody (random kid pretty boy above) is wrong here( meeks always mogs due to murderer criminal halo that girls love on gl powerful guys) but without status a gl young white pretty boy appeal mogs an old bald but very attractive highly masculine black man, again look what white pretty boys on tiktok do to girls and what meeks could get without getting his mugshots viral on tv.
you're so fucking delusional calling him chadlite. Delon is just what you described, a mix of masculine and prettyboy features, making him a gigamogger. the twink you posted gets destroyed by delon irl. Grown women want a masculine prettyboy, not a child that's nice to look at

Last edited:
689979e0c727752bdb32b98cffed0a20.jpg

Jeremy-Meeks-as-seen-while-taking-a-car-selfie-in-Beverly-Hills-California-in-December-2019.jpg

who slays most?
boy on top has no chance wtf is wrong with this board :lul:
literally looks like any 12 year old kid, you think he could ever make a girl wet in excitement and lust?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 11770
you're so fucking delusional calling him chadlite. Delon is just what you described, a mix of masculine and prettyboy features, making him a gigamogger. the twink you posted gets destroyed by delon irl. Grown women want a masculine prettyboy, not a child that's nice to look at
i didn't post a pretty boy, also delon lacks angularity and sharpness, his face looks too round and poslished to be a chad,mogged by an average tik tok chad so he was chadlite max imo status put aside. an old roastie wumans opinion doesn't matter, what young fertile girls need and want matters ( teenager until max 25)
Alen delon biografiya foto i lichnaya zhizn aktera
Screen Shot 2019 07 13 at 30951 PM 724x1024
Images 1
Acde13f9753260d433323d4edd2d6422
Bbc041705a45e38e91f9e7bd1e89053e  s hairstyles cut hairstyles
8512 medium
French actor alain delon bettmann
740full alain delon

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
i didn't post a pretty boy, also delon lacks angularity and sharpness, his face looks too round and poslished to be a chad,mogged by an average tik tok chad so he was chadlite max imo status put aside. an old roastie wumans opinion doesn't matter, what young fertile girls need and want matters ( teenager until max 25)
View attachment 1553292View attachment 1553293View attachment 1553294View attachment 1553295View attachment 1553296View attachment 1553297View attachment 1553300View attachment 1553302
you realize that that's part of delons appeal, the lack of extreme angles, it adds to his overall harmony.
a totally square jaw is not ideal and an aspie trait, delon looks high class and distinguished unlike some generic chad.

and most so called prettyboys on tiktok fraud massively with makeup and filters, they lack delons masculine charm and would get utterly destroyed in an irl setting.

I'm curious, show me a view guys that mog this man in your opinion

you realize that that's part of delons appeal, the lack of extreme angles, it adds to his overall harmony.
a totally square jaw is not ideal and an aspie trait, delon looks high class and distinguished unlike some generic chad.

and most so called prettyboys on tiktok fraud massively with makeup and filters, they lack delons masculine charm and would get utterly destroyed in an irl setting.

delon is overrated, if u want harmony chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
boy on top has no chance wtf is wrong with this board :lul:
literally looks like any 12 year old kid, you think he could ever make a girl wet in excitement and lust?
Thank you that's what I'm saying, some prettyboy features are good but you can't literally look like a child:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
delon is overrated, if u want harmony chico mogs
maybe, but delon looks cooler and more unique. prime chico might be one of the few men that mog him

Thank you that's what I'm saying, some prettyboy features are good but you can't literally look like a child:lul:
p sure he is a child tho
but mostly you just want to be a handsome masc with strong features, muscular lean body, designer beard/stubble and fade.

most models we know facially mog him, just google tik tok boys and scroll sown the images, you will meet thousands of unknown moggers. i have seen alot of random tik tok vids and i saw so many boys who mog models and actors to dirt.

all random unknown moggers who lack big status so they can't be seen like delon or pitt for example.

most models we know facially mog him, just google tik tok boys and scroll sown the images, you will meet thousands of unknown moggers. i have seen alot of random tik tok vids and i saw so many boys who mog models and actors to dirt.

all random unknown moggers who lack big status so they can't be seen like delon or pitt for example.
If you think pitt gets mogged by the guys u posted theres something wrong with u

If you think pitt gets mogged by the guys u posted theres something wrong with u
just search and you will find a god, most of them have flaws tho like bad ratios or unsymmetrical features. pitt was really gl but had flaws too like his nose shape and negatively tilted brows. he had insane appeal but he wasn't the only gl chad out there, all i say is status halos you and makes you more attractive than your other competitors.
4a98d0b1d7d10a0f1d66f6d9130c3962
Faa20517bc2dcb7ed01067401c895e8c

bro just no:lul: you overrate these gay eboys with makeup enormously
there's a reason delon and brad pitt are in hollywood while they are on tiktok

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Milo94
bro just no:lul: you overrate these gay eboys with makeup enormously
there's a reason delon and brad pitt are in hollywood while they are on tiktok
actors are gl people with connections with director, assistants or experienced actors, they got lucky and got their job, it doesn't mean that they are the only people validated to get the job(of course you gotta be gl to get the role)