Rate this prettyboy male model

• LTN (3.5 - 4.0 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad (6.5 - 7.0 PSL)

• Terachad (7.0 - 7.5 PSL)

• Total voters
Colouring and his face is too puffy could tone down physique to fix, other than that I'm an amateur at this something about his face is not quite right and dont know what exactly is it harmony maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chadlite range. Not sure about exact PSL score.

• +1
Colouring and his face is too puffy could tone down physique to fix, other than that I'm an amateur at this something about his face is not quite right and dont know what exactly is it harmony maybe.
Chadlite range. Not sure about exact PSL score.
Would it also surprise you that in addition to being a male model adored by Jordan Barrett, he also takes cocks up his bum for a living?

I read an interview about him on the Internet and that's how I found out. :lul:

He's another Leo Stuke.

Would it also surprise you that in addition to being a male model adored by Jordan Barrett, he also takes cocks up his bum for a living?

He's another Leo Stuke.
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Not really

• +1
Something about him looks gayish then again this is usually false positive lots of guys look gay without being gay so its rare for someone to be gay and suprise you but not that uncommon for someone to not be gay, only like 1.5% of people are actually gay according to stats.

• +1
he looks like he has a narrow palate. narrow mouth, narrow cheekbones, narrow jaw. he needs width and to be more compact.

• +1
Something about him looks gayish then again this is usually false positive lots of guys look gay without being gay so its rare for someone to be gay and suprise you but not that uncommon for someone to not be gay, only like 1.5% of people are actually gay according to stats.
His Insta is theonlyseanford
What do you think?

he looks like he has a narrow palate. narrow mouth, narrow cheekbones, narrow jaw. he needs width and to be more compact.

He's another Leo Stuke.

• +1
You can just type it in and it would still show you on your browser.
Ok yeah looking at the pics its not suprising, I think its his lips and the corners that look feminine

• +1
Ok yeah looking at the pics its not suprising, I think its his lips and the corners that look feminine
I've also got very full lips and I'm a straight man, but it's because I'm half brown.
2914902 2867190 IMG 20220502 182554 2
2914905 IMG 20220531 150632 1

How does my mouth area compare to his?

Don't know enough about this yours are fine I think its the steep angle of his and cupids bow
Steep angle of his cupid's bow?

rating people is cope

• +1
  • +1
5.25 PSL random Chadlite. Very good looking. Top 2% IRL . Failos lacks bonemass and angularity to be 6 PSL.

• +1
5.25 PSL random Chadlite. Very good looking. Top 2% IRL . Failos lacks bonemass and angularity to be 6 PSL.
rating people is cope
See below:
Theonlyseanford is his insta
Jordan Barrett follows him

He's another Leo Stuke.

Rate my lower third.

Nah its the upper lip vermillion that is steep, his cupids bow is not wide enough sorry
I get it, thanks bhai :ogre:

He looks too gay/ homosexual vibes unlike Barrett who's gay too but does his male model job better. I thought Barret was into girls when I first saw him.

No homophobia but it makes me rate him lower 5.25 PSL instead of 5.5 PSL. Something lustful and feminine in his eye area.

Great lower third, maxilla and bones but only good eye area not exceptional, neutral coloring and not Cavill tier bonemass to be above 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Moggie
He looks too gay/ homosexual vibes unlike Barrett who's gay too but does his male model job better. I thought Barret was into girls when I first saw him.

No homophobia but it makes me rate him lower 5.25 PSL instead of 5.5 PSL. Something lustful and feminine in his eye area.

Great lower third, maxilla and bones but only good eye area not exceptional, neutral coloring and not Cavill tier bonemass to be above 6 PSL.
Exactly why I rated him 5.25 of course seeing as hes gay the rating means nothing lol

• +1
Exactly why I rated him 5.25 of course seeing as hes gay the rating means nothing lol
Yes I m homophobic subconsciously rated him lower he s actually 5.5 PSL i changed my vote.

But I would like to have an Instagram, be 5.25 PSL , get followed by Jordan Barrett and pretend to be gay so I could have a chance to be invited to his party and see how much a giga Chad moggs IRL.

• +1
But I would like to have an Instagram, be 5.25 PSL , get followed by Jordan Barrett and pretend to be gay so I could have a chance to be invited to his party and see how much a giga Chad moggs IRL.
Take magnesium before bed youll have dreams about it jfl

• JFL

Yeah, he literally takes cocks up his bum hole for a living and is filmed being rawdogged in addition to being a male model.

PSL 4.5 - 5, HTN/very weak chadlite
Idk how anyone's giving him a solid 5 PSL

PSL 4.5 - 5, HTN/very weak chadlite
Idk how anyone's giving him a solid 5 PSL

He's another Leo Stuke.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon