Rate this rapper chad

D

Deleted member 4430

Emerald
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Posts
41,166
Reputation
110,368
800x800bb.jpeg

huge_avatar
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Nisse
Doesnt look like a chad tbh. Normie at best. Doesnt look like a rapper either, more like some kid from beverly hills
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, MusicMaxxingMidget and Danish_Retard
Slim Jesus mogs.


Easily top 99 tier percentile
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tbh I wasn't even sure that it was sarcasm and I live in a country where that's the basis of almost all jokes.
Lol exactly I live in england and i thought i could detect sarcasm easily from how frequently sarcasm is used.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You cucks always needs quotes.
Tbh I wasn't even sure that it was sarcasm and I live in a country where that's the basis of almost all jokes.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
LifeFuel Vampire rapper
Replies
0
Views
32
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
42
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
truedexy
Replies
7
Views
45
IronMike
IronMike
incomplete
Replies
5
Views
60
kreker_503
K
1966Ford
Replies
0
Views
9
1966Ford
1966Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top