1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, ManzareK, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Whore/10

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ascension, Zylk and 2 others
Ass always looks better in some yoga pants imo, I also think pussy looks gross, I want to stick my dick in it but don't really want yo look at it :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Lmao, HOLYFUARK and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, EverythingMattersCel, begoodlookingtheory and 1 other person
give me the link

Ass always looks better in some yoga pants imo, I also think pussy looks gross, I want to stick my dick in it but don't really want yo look at it :ogre:
Same, thats why im not a big fan of fellatio. Pussy doesn't arouse me, its the body parts around it.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I've never admitted this because I thought it was gay to say it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Same, thats why im not a big fan of fellatio. Pussy doesn't arouse me, its the body parts around it.
pussy alone can legit look gross if you are not horny already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
That's ursecretgf, her pussy is really good tbh

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
pussy alone can legit look gross if you are not horny already
It's a weird asshole like body part that secretes liquid throughout the day and needs to be vigilantly maintained, I think most guys agree it looks disgusting :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I meant Cunnilingus not fellatio btw jfl

It's a weird asshole like body part that secretes liquid throughout the day and needs to be vigilantly maintained, I think most guys agree it looks disgusting :ogre:
true, you also always have to remember that a lot of foids probably have bad hygiene down there in their day to day life when they know they dont have sex anytime soon.

reddit foid lul, all she does is advertise her onlyfans

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Of course

So many gay mfs in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 16861
10/10

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Zylk, Deleted member 19896 and 1 other person
I want to stick my fingers in her pussy and watch her excited face as she grabs my shirt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Right?
I find those weird close ups of holes look weird as fuck, can't imagine anyone getting hard to that

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
her asshole is going to get giga loose in 3 months from chads using her as a fleshlight