Rate this Russian ginger giga stacey

At least half of european males in their 20's start showing signs of balding lol. And i caught your larp from the nw0 claim, nw0 is super rare past age of 20 in europeans
I have recovered most of my hair loss from norwooding and currently sitting at NW1. Most young guys who matter hairmog me.

I have recovered most of my hair loss from norwooding and currently sitting at NW1. Most young guys who matter hairmog me.
Delusional, nw0 is super rare for europeans, its only present in childhood and teen years, it's estimated that 95% percent of males lose their juvenile nw0 hairline by the age of 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Marsiere214
Delusional, nw0 is super rare for europeans, its only present in childhood and teen years, it's estimated that 95% percent of males lose their juvenile nw0 hairline by the age of 20
sauce?

At least half of european males in their 20's start showing signs of balding lol. And i caught your larp from the nw0 claim, nw0 is super rare past age of 20 in europeans
Yeah from my experience, lots of dudes never even have a nw0. Doesn't mean they are balding or are gonna bald but nw1 is way more common for europeans. It's almost like nw1 is the nw0 for white guys. Either way, nw1 looks more masculine and more aesthetic, gigachad has like a nw1 or even nw1.5 in some pics. You don't want that rounded hairline look with hair growing right above your eyelids, those are the kind of people who get line ups to get a more masculine hairline haha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Being slav is a falio for a male, but a halo for women. Its like a more advanced form of being asian.
Ngl I am slavic and this is best description of my race I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Elvisandreaa and SubSigma
HE's either a troll or retarded, i remember he said salludon and zayn are only above average in pakistan lol, i saw two pakis once irl and they legit looked like monkeys, extremely ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
HE's either a troll or retarded, i remember he said salludon and zayn are only above average in pakistan lol, i saw two pakis once irl and they legit looked like monkeys, extremely ugly.
Stop counting deformed underdeveloped men in the average. Most of the time they are too retarded to realize how subhuman they are and keep bugging foids on insta for 'bob and vagene'. I swear all curries should be blackpilled. I get failoed because of their retardation.

Stop counting deformed underdeveloped men in the average. Most of the time they are too retarded to realize how subhuman they are and keep bugging foids on insta for 'bob and vagene'. I swear all curries should be blackpilled. I get failoed because of their retardation.
By that logic most men are deformed and underdeveloped. its like saying average height is 6'4 in some country if we dont count people who are not 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and LooksOrDeath
High end HTB

By that logic most men are deformed and underdeveloped. its like saying average height is 6'4 in some country if we dont count people who are not 6'4.
You just exposed @Pakicel 's entire life work

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
You just exposed @Pakicel 's entire life work
nigga excludes >95% of men.

men who are 18-30 5 PSL 6'0 white with nw1 are less than 5% of the UK male population

Stacylite minimum

Becky at best, this is stacyite:

5 997f008f8a

Would smash.

nigga excludes >95% of men.

men who are 18-30 5 PSL 6'0 white with nw1 are less than 5% of the UK male population
Nope. I live in the UK. I see so many chadlites and chads in central london. Obviously, there are lots of subhuman indians and ugly STEMcel white guys but they don't matter.

Would smash.
I wouldn't tbh. If she saw my face, age would puke. And even if she didn't. Seeing her irl would just remind me just how ugly I am.

She's a stacy. She needs higher set eyebrows, darker or tanned skin, darker or blonde hair, a slightly narrower jaw, a thinner nose and a slightly shorter chin in order to be a gigastacy. I'm convinced a woman can't be a 8.5+/10 gigastacy with this garbage ginger cumskin phenotype.

• +1
She's a stacy. She needs higher set eyebrows, darker or tanned skin, darker or blonde hair, a slightly narrower jaw, a thinner nose and a slightly shorter chin in order to be a gigastacy. I'm convinced a woman can't be a 8.5+/10 gigastacy with this garbage ginger cumskin phenotype.
high set brows are ugly even on women.

• +1
high set brows are ugly even on women.
On men they are indeed ugly. But on women, high set eyebrows (as long as they're not too much) give them a very slutty and feminine look, which I like. On males, a guy with high set eyebrows looks docile, submissive and like a cuck... this should tell you something, it means that it is ideal on women as long as it is not too overdone. Low set eyebrows make women look masculine.

Kate Li's eyebrows are slightly more high set than the stacy's in the OP. Kate Li fogs her.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Elvisandreaa and vaseqmoherad
Low set eyebrows make women look masculine.
prominent zygos makes men look feminine but they are ideal and attractive. both men and women need combo of masc and femenine features to look good. low set eye brows are just more aesthetic.

View attachment 1808294View attachment 1808295

Kate Li's eyebrows are slightly more high set than the stacy's in the OP. Kate Li fogs her.
Kate li fogs her becuase better features. she would ascend with lower set eye brows,aesthetics wise at least.

• +1
Nope. I live in the UK. I see so many chadlites and chads in central london. Obviously, there are lots of subhuman indians and ugly STEMcel white guys but they don't matter.
on
What you said didn't relate to my message at all. Unless you're implying average male in the UK is a chadlite. Or taking a sample of less than 5% of the population for average male.