• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, Yahya, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Xangsane and wsada
No? They are sandniggers we aren't even black
if it looks like a nigger, it's a nigger you're just like those dominicans who try to claim they're not niggers

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
if it looks like a nigger, it's a nigger you're just like those dominicans who try to claim they're not niggers
:lul::lul::lul: Selon les ricain on est des khels mtn @Yahya

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
high mtn - low htn mogs me to the seventh floor of hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and 97baHater
Bro just discovered Nafris :lul::lul::lul: @Yahya @wsada @emeraldglass He is Moroccan
JfL at these people they don’t know the diversity of us North Africans. Guy is low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, Deleted member 33711, Xangsane and 3 others
JfL at these people they don’t know the diversity of us North Africans. Guy is low chadlite
it's not "diversity" if you just look like a black guy

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🀫 and Debetro
Genetically valueless and 80 IQ judging by the noises in the car and his body movements Can't wait for the day Europe becomes free of 3rd world invaders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malvolio511, fah, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
it's not "diversity" if you just look like a black guy
This:

Is the same as this according to you:
JFL:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Deleted member 74042 and Deleted member 33711
Genetically valueless and 80 IQ judging by the noises in the car and his body movements Can't wait for the day Europe becomes free of 3rd world invaders
Doesn't matter at the end he will still be married and have 5 kids while you rot here, Looks>IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Debetro
Doesn't matter at the end he will still be married and have 5 kids while you rot here, Looks>IQ
Chances are he will end up dead because some gangzta homie will shoot him. The fact that you seem to support this cancerigenous scum is outminding, I think in proper Arab countries this behaviour from him would be very punished. Yeah he will have 5 kids but none of them will know their father because its nigger nature to rape women and then run away. He also is some very ugly motherfucker, imagine how pathetic he would look portrayed in a work of art. He would only attract same savage energy matched animal females with STDs, you tell me if that is to brag about. Incels usually hate women but I hate 3rd world gangzta wannabe brown little shits, if I ever lose enough in my alive I will some dozens of you. Be aware

• JFL
Chances are he will end up dead because some gangzta homie will shoot him. The fact that you seem to support this cancerigenous scum is outminding, I think in proper Arab countries this behaviour from him would be very punished. Yeah he will have 5 kids but none of them will know their father because its nigger nature to rape women and then run away. He also is some very ugly motherfucker, imagine how pathetic he would look portrayed in a work of art. He would only attract same savage energy matched animal females with STDs, you tell me if that is to brag about. Incels usually hate women but I hate 3rd world gangzta wannabe brown little shits, if I ever lose enough in my alive I will some dozens of you. Be aware
Just a joke I love everyone. This fella you posted is Chadahmed in my book

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🀫, Deleted member 33711 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and moreroidsmoredates
All it takes is a militar revolution. Do you know how many times has that happened?
Your living in your delusional white supremacy fantasy.
Detached from reality.
I know, some are tourists
Yes and also just people who are born and raised here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🀫, Deleted member 33711 and HTN_Mentalcel
htn

• +1
Chances are he will end up dead because some gangzta homie will shoot him.
He is a tiktok nigga like 80% of Nafris in France we are actors, not gangsters only one dangerous city and it's Marseille and it still is safer than every single major city in the USA
I think in proper Arab countries this behaviour from him would be very punished.
Calm down he is just making a thirstrap
. Yeah he will have 5 kids but none of them will know their father because its nigger nature to rape women and then run away.
Again this is false, you're probably American we are barely 100k in your country, and let's say you're right, show me some examples because we are not known outside of France and we are barely 120~million worldwide where 90% live in their home countries
He also is some very ugly motherfucker, imagine how pathetic he would look portrayed in a work of art.
We looked alright imo not saying Chad but you're going too far

He would only attract same savage energy matched animal females with STDs, you tell me if that is to brag about. Incels usually hate women but I hate 3rd world gangzta wannabe brown little shits
I can agree about this, it's not high-quality women who usually wanna get fucked by this, and I'm 100% with you on the other claim I hate when niggas are wannabe gangsters, a shame to their ancestors and poor parents who are wage-slaving for them to have a better future.
if I ever lose enough in my alive I will some dozens of you. Be aware
Ok bro

Attachments

• 1718759137845.png
    1718759137845.png
    881.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Debetro
Detached from reality.

Ethnics and whites are unironically similair heights, ethnics are just cucked from malnutrioton and vegan diets. Whites dont even have a "better" phenotype, people are just naturally attacted to their own pheno thats why whites call ethnics subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
He is a tiktok nigga like 80% of Nafris in France we are actors, not gangsters only one dangerous city and it's Marseille and it still is safer than every single major city in the USA

Again this is false, you're probably American we are barely 100k in your country, and let's say you're right, show me some examples because we are not known outside of France and we are barely 120~million worldwide where 90% live in their home countries

We looked alright imo not saying Chad but you're going too farView attachment 2988692

I can agree about this, it's not high-quality women who usually wanna get fucked by this, and I'm 100% with you on the other claim I hate when niggas are wannabe gangsters, a shame to their ancestors and poor parents who are wage-slaving for them to have a better future.

Ok bro
I may read tomorrow today I'm drunk and was yapping

• JFL
high mtn, good bones but nothing attractive ab his face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Detached from reality.
Why is it delusional, it has happened all across history. Times did not change that much. And I don't know what's up with white supremacism.
The reason why south americans migrate to USA is because they want to benefit from the prosperity of the country. They don't give a fuck about the people nor the culture. The same happens in Europe. Once this inmigration reaches a certain percentage, by its definition it is considered an invasion.

Foreigner people who were born there are still foreigners. Blame the massification of inmigration the goverments want, decades ago foreign inmigrants were welcomed because there were not much of them. Nowadays the only people welcoming inmigrants are SJWs and the tendency is decreasing.

We looked alright imo not saying Chad but you're going too farView attachment 2988692

I just have too much hate inside and go on a rant. I hope you all achieve your goals, enjoy your lives and once the wars in your countries end you can happily go back to live with all your family in your homecountry again. If they are wars related to the West then know the people have little to do with it and it's government puppets.

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater
He looks Indian

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Not even in 2 trillions year we will look like you, cope
White girls in the USA see brown Arabs the same as Indians, in fact everyone does

Not even in 2 trillions year we will look like you, cope
Im related to somebody who looks like that, has that exact pheno/base.. literally splitting replica, but no bones
I’m half Punjabi, he’s full Punjabi
I also once saw a Romanian with that pheno. They all do that chin hair and thin moustache
@The Last Pajeet is right

Though is it a good pheno to have, it’s low class looks

White girls in the USA see brown Arabs the same as Indians, in fact everyone does
Nigga I do not care a single bit abt the USA yt girls, where I live we are not seen as indians :lul::lul::lul: @Yahya

Im related to somebody who looks like that, has that exact pheno/base.. literally splitting replica, but no bones
I’m half Punjabi, he’s full Punjabi
I also once saw a Romanian with that pheno. They all do that chin hair and thin moustache
@The Last Pajeet is right

Though is it a good pheno to have, it’s low class looks
Maybe, I never saw an idian who look like this, even @anthony111553 said we look like niggers which is much more realist

lite

• +1
low htn

• +1
Nigga I do not care a single bit abt the USA yt girls, where I live we are not seen as indians :lul::lul::lul: @Yahya
Where do you live? Probably one of those Europe invading Arabs that every white persona hates :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here is a photo of my moroccan cousin (he's not important at all just posts on social media and that's it):

and here's an indian "model":

if you ever think we're the same,
think again.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1