Rate this sandnigger

Here is a photo of my moroccan cousin (he's not important at all just posts on social media and that's it):
View attachment 2988978

and here's an indian "model":
View attachment 2988979

if you ever think we're the same,
think again.
Here’s a cherry picked picture of my cousin hehe

Doesn’t change the fact that people in the west associate Arab with gulf Arabs that look like this

a45f23679aff40ae9d78945d3268ca01.webp

In the west “Arab” is synonymous with Dalit
Your cousin would be seen as Latino here since he looks more like one and there’s large Latino population.
Jfl enjoy being a second class citizen in Europe where people see you as a disgusting buglet infestation

Doesn’t change the fact that people in the west associate Arab with gulf Arabs that look like this

Your cousin would be seen as Latino here since he looks more like one and there’s large Latino population.
Jfl enjoy being a second class citizen in Europe where people see you as a disgusting buglet infestation

dnrd we're not arabs

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
:lul::lul::lul: Selon les ricain on est des khels mtn @Yahya
ça sert à rien de perdre son temps les machins ils se cum h24 dans les yeux ca a du cramer la rétine

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
@97baHater c'est des golmons je chiale
W'Allah:lul::lul::lul: c'est une dinguerie de croire qu'on est des indiens en plus ce tdb ils croient a ses mensonges:lul::lul::lul:

DNR low IQ pajeet we aren't arab, again I couldn't care about what American JBs think since I don't live there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: