rate this scam-artist's jaw implant result.

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-

can he make it any more obvious that he at least also(if not only) used fillers to achieve the result. You can literally still see the injection points in the after-video and the surgeon claims it's an implant result, like come on.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Good_Little_Goy, Oberyn and 1 other person
for every legit doctor/surgeon there are 99 chamber worthy ones :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, fuckedupmanlet, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
for every legit doctor/surgeon there are 99 chamber worthy ones :feelshmm:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 08 um 235916

look at these tags, literally typed up all he could think off but the one thing he actually did, namely injected a stupid amount of fillers that will bloat him up in a month

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

can he make it any more obvious that he at least also(if not only) used fillers to achieve the result. You can literally still see the injection points in the after-video and the surgeon claims it's an implant result, like come on.

just realize that jaw implants are cope unless you are recessed af and you are to pussy to get bimax. How would implant suit on me? Please tell me bro. I would look like a fucking potato or fucking wardrobe

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
I don't have an opinion about the procedure result, but what the fuck, everything is considered music nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Good_Little_Goy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
just realize that jaw implants are cope unless you are recessed af and you are to pussy to get bimax. How would implant suit on me? Please tell me bro. I would look like a fucking potato or fucking wardrobe
implant is best for frontal view increasing jaw width

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
implant is best for frontal view increasing jaw width
not at all. Maybe gonion implants would look really aestetic. I dunno who does it, tho... except Ramieri

not at all. Maybe gonion implants would look really aestetic. I dunno who does it, tho... except Ramieri
lots of surgeons do that. it's the wrap-around jaw implants that are rare to find.

lots of surgeons do that. it's the wrap-around jaw implants that are rare to find.
I think I will cope with fillers into my gonions and ramus and see how it would suit on me. If properly, I'll decide to stay with fillers. If not, implants might be a solution

I think I will cope with fillers into my gonions and ramus and see how it would suit on me. If properly, I'll decide to stay with fillers. If not, implants might be a solution

don't stay with fillers. it's bone or implants for longevity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Good_Little_Goy, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
I don't have an opinion about the procedure result, but what the fuck, everything is considered music nowadays.
Lmao this wtf is that on a medical related page especially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and materialistic
the editing and effects on his videos though. indian drama types of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, fuckedupmanlet, Danish_Retard and 2 others
What the hell this one of the only semi legit ascensions I’ve ever seen

uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
What the hell this one of the only semi legit ascensions I’ve ever seen
It is a good result but it‘s a filler result. So it will only last a couple of weeks and then leave him with a bloated face without angularity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Jaw implants are cope.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
WYM ? he looks good..

Last edited:
WYM ? he looks good..
He does look good. But only for a few weeks until the fillers start migrating. Fillers are meant to give volume to a face, not angularity.

if i looked like him i would have gf

if i looked like him i would have gf
For two weeks until you look like a trans bloat lord and she‘d leave you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
if i had his base i wouldn't even be considering chirgury

He does look good. But only for a few weeks until the fillers start migrating. Fillers are meant to give volume to a face, not angularity.
Do you have the same opinion even about those which are injected deeper, closer to the bone?
Are you sure about them lasting a few weeeks? From my research it seems they last a few months.
However the big question is do they have a linear absorbtion or do you lose f.e. 60% of the angularity in the first month and the rest in the next 5 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
if i had his base i wouldn't even be considering chirgury
looks like a rat in the before
Do you have the same opinion even about those which are injected deeper, closer to the bone?
Are you sure about them lasting a few weeeks? From my research it seems they last a few months.
However the big question is do they have a linear absorbtion or do you lose f.e. 60% of the angularity in the first month and the rest in the next 5 months.
you're right, they last a couple of months but the initial result with the sharp angularity, which most strive for, will be lost within the first 3-4weeks. even if the fillers that get injected closer to the bone. Look up any of those "facial masculinization filler results" where pantiens get injected 10ml of fillers for $1000s and watch at how they look a few months later, on their private instagram account. you'll see that fillers are cope

Absorption isn't really a thing. Usually fillers migrate into the surrounding tissue, puffing up your face over time if you keep getting refills, wanting to get the original sharp result back. The only option would be to dissolve them, and that's not possible with all fillers, mostly only with hyaluronic acid fillers, which tend to migrate even faster than thicker filler material.

filler are great for volume loss in the face due to ageing, or e.g. in the lips or chin, where volume is the thing you want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
exactly, rats are cute af
looks like a rat in the before

you're right, they last a couple of months but the initial result with the sharp angularity, which most strive for, will be lost within the first 3-4weeks. even if the fillers that get injected closer to the bone.

Absorption isn't really a thing. Usually fillers migrate into the surrounding tissue, puffing up your face over time if you keep getting refills, wanting to get the original sharp result back. The only option would be to dissolve them, and that's not possible with all fillers, mostly only with hyaluronic acid fillers, which tend to migrate even faster than thicker filler material.

filler are great for volume loss in the face due to ageing, or e.g. in the lips or chin, where volume is the thing you want.

Stop doing drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Lol, and what is this mythical "angularity" from your POV? :ROFLMAO:

It is just another name for "volume" placed in the correct spots :feelsokman:

Stop doing drugs
He is right. Implants are cope when we have fat grafts and fillers.

Every plastic surgeon who specializes in face surgery will tell you this. No one even installs implants anymore, except some old-school surgeons or hype chasers like Eppley, because fillers/fat grafts completely replaced this.

The only legit reason to install an implant is too much of bone deficiency, s.t. filler cannot hold shape, OR too much money spent on fillers each year.

Also, some places like nose should probably be solved with implants, because injections are too risky in those areas.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
He is right. Implants are cope when we have fat grafts and fillers.

Every plastic surgeon who specializes in face surgery will tell you this. No one even installs implants anymore, except some old-school surgeons or hype chasers like Eppley, because fillers/fat grafts completely replaced this.

The only legit reason to install an implant is too much of bone deficiency, s.t. filler cannot hold shape, OR too much money spent on fillers each year.

Also, some places like nose should probably be solved with implants, because injections are too risky in those areas.
reddit moment. 000000000000000000000000

i'm putting you on my ignore list forever

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Last edited: