• 7-7.5/10 Stacy-Lite

• 6-6.5/10 Top Tier Becky

• 5-5.5/10 Becky

• 4-4.5/10 Low Tier Becky

• 3.5-4/10 Borderline Ugly

• 2.5-3/10 Subhuman

• 1.5-2/10 Utter Subhuman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are you impersonating the same guy with multiple accounts jfl ? @MakinItHappen

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
Why are you impersonating the same guy with multiple accounts jfl ? @MakinItHappen
View attachment 887854
how am i impersonating anyone
thats literally just before i had a haircut, leaned out, improved skin, and pics with a bad phone lol . do you want proof that its me ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: william, Michael Myers and Introvertednarc
@jm10 based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
how am i impersonating anyone
thats literally just before i had a haircut, leaned out, improved skin, and pics with a bad phone lol . do you want proof that its me ?

Sorry , it just didn't seem like it was genuinely you tbh . Why make separate accounts ?

• +1
If I gave u my rating u would die

Sorry , it just didn't seem like it was genuinely you tbh . Why make separate accounts ?
nah, i admitted to it on PMs to some people too. i can pm you a photo with my username written on it if you really want.

i made that account and then found this place a bit toxic so left it and i do not remember the email with which i registered so made a new one when OP was talking shit for no reason on here and on lookism because i told him he isn't lean .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Introvertednarc
nah, i admitted to it on PMs to some people too. i can pm you a photo with my username written on it if you really want.

i made that account and then found this place a bit toxic so left it and i do not remember the email with which i registered so made a new one when OP was talking shit for no reason on here and on lookism because i told him he isn't lean .
makes sense and no , there's no need, I believe you.

• +1
Ded srs he posts proof of convos with girls who show no interest in him. He sends them 10 messages and they show 0 interest.
Talking to a girl =/= her being interested

Ask him if he gets messages like this from anyone. I only got this with 1 day of running on bumble with 4 selfies , not even tinder . i can post more but ill leave it at this . he is a chad at being narcy. honestly fuck this guy, i have 0 respect for this fat oldcel . if a girl is interested in fucking you they talk like this

View attachment 887799View attachment 887800View attachment 887801View attachment 887802View attachment 887805View attachment 887806View attachment 887808View attachment 887810View attachment 887813View attachment 887817View attachment 887819View attachment 887820View attachment 887821View attachment 887822View attachment 887823View attachment 887826View attachment 887828View attachment 887830
mirin tbh, but don't go degen road chad

• JFL

TheLurch-s me ngl

View attachment 887854

Dude he's a loner, loser. I told you this from day 1. I have the phoney on block. This is what trucels do to cope. I told you app this before. My intuition knows. Shocking that the admin can let him stay when we all know he is @aestheticallypleasin.

Just block him like me and you won't see his diatribe.

Ded srs he posts proof of convos with girls who show no interest in him. He sends them 10 messages and they show 0 interest.

Ask him if he gets messages like this from anyone. I only got this with 1 day of running on bumble with 4 selfies , not even tinder . i can post more but ill leave it at this . he is a chad at being narcy. honestly fuck this guy, i have 0 respect for this fat oldcel . if a girl is interested in fucking you they talk like this

View attachment 887799View attachment 887800View attachment 887801View attachment 887802View attachment 887805View attachment 887806View attachment 887808View attachment 887810View attachment 887813View attachment 887817View attachment 887819View attachment 887820View attachment 887821View attachment 887822View attachment 887823View attachment 887826View attachment 887828View attachment 887830
btw, shows PSL rating is not that accurate, don't believe i'll get anything close to what you get, and we'll probably get similar ratings here. The good thing is that i'm not into such apps, sounds very degen.

• +1
Dude he's a loner, loser. I told you this from day 1. I have the phoney on block. This is what trucels do to cope. I told you app this before. My intuition knows. Shocking that the admin can let him stay when we all know he is @aestheticallypleasin.

Just block him like me and you won't see his diatribe.

I've seen aestheticallypleasin and it's not him jfl, their eye areas are just really similar , that's all.

@zaynbrah if your photos aren't morphed you mog zayn malik imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful, Michael Myers and 2 others
I've seen aestheticallypleasin and it's not him jfl, their eye areas are just really similar , that's all.

Lol if that's what you want to believe. Good for you. You aren't spotting the similarities and frankly idgaf.

I could describe how stupid you are for not seeing it but not sure I care enough about the imbecile.

Don't mention him to me again

@zaynbrah if your photos aren't morphed you mog zayn malik imo
Say that once more and I'll make a gigasubhuman mog battle between you and arabincel .

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
lol no, ive posted videos before

and he mogs me to death easily man, but thanks .
zaynmalik.jpg

dude idk i think you eye area mog him hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
Lol if that's what you want to believe. Good for you. You aren't spotting the similarities and frankly idgaf.

I could describe how stupid you are for not seeing it but not sure I care enough about the imbecile.

Don't mention him to me again
Yes , they look very similar , but I've literally seen both of them , you haven't . it's not the same person .

Yes , they look very similar , but I've literally seen both of them , you haven't . it's not the same person .

I have them both blocked

They are boring souls to me that reside in some Muslim infested useless town in Luton, walking around with their Osama Bin Laden beards. Worthless humans who cling to a religion for cope and possess no redeeming qualities. Not interested. Move on.

QUOTE me on this and I'll have you blocked too. Last response.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Michael Myers

brooooo the shit you get is insane haha, that pajeet faggots @Introvertednarc and @MakinItHappen would desecrate their temples if it meant getting the same responses as you hahahaha

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and zaynbrah
I have them both blocked

They are boring souls to me that reside in some Muslim infested useless town in Luton, walking around with their Osama Bin Laden beards. Worthless humans who cling to a religion for cope and possess no redeeming qualities. Not interested. Move on.

QUOTE me on this and I'll have you blocked too. Last response.
@TRUE_CEL
just see the behaviour of this toxic oldcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9488 and Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL
just see the behaviour of this toxic oldcel
bro thats a typical pajeet trait, they live off of their delusions and the moment someone doesnt buy into it they start becoming like that. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and zaynbrah
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful