Rate this senator's insane eye area

LowTierVitoBss

LowTierVitoBss

My sand grain is not better than yours

Her name is Agnes Canayer and she has some insanely bright hazel colored eyes, how rare is it to be born with such eyes?

Screenshot 2024 05 23 212604

:what:

@Mister Fuwy thoughts?

i have the same color eyes but i’m not sure if they are as bright

• Woah
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
IMG 1052

in sunlight they are way brighter

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and Charisma
This colour is very common in Europe, especially France, Spain, Italy and other central european countries. Not even close to a halo.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
This colour is very common in Europe, especially France, Spain, Italy and other central european countries. Not even close to a halo.
If it contrasts well with your phenotype, bright/striking hazel eyes could very well be a halo

i remember a week ago i was interacting with a girl who had very bright greenish hazels and it gave such an insane contrast to her looks even tho she was a mtb with high pfl round eyes and a slight NCT( still brootally mogs my high psl T50s :feelswah:) it looked so beautiful when you are close to the person and it's almost hypnotizing as fuck, such a god tier halo

it's really rare to find it here in (southern) france idk why you claim that it's common it's really hard to find, bright brown eyes are the common ones (T20 and T10)

i always get reminded of it due to how memorable and unique it is, so much for muh blue eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro

This is also my girlfriend's natural eye colour (we're Turkish) :what: :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, nword49 and LowTierVitoBss
i remember a week ago i was interacting with a girl who had very bright greenish hazels and it gave such an insane contrast to her looks even tho she was a mtb with high pfl round eyes and a slight NCT( still brootally mogs my high psl T50s :feelswah:) it looked so beautiful when you are close to the person and it's almost hypnotizing as fuck, such a god tier halo

it's really rare to find it here in (southern) france idk why you claim that it's common it's really hard to find, bright brown eyes are the common ones (T20 and T10)

i always get reminded of it due to how memorable and unique it is, so much for muh blue eyes
any bright eye color can make almost any eye area striking/appealing

Better than most men tf

ohh yea ur right mb mb bro coping cuz i find someone ugly yea ur right mb sorry
It's not about Wether you find her attractive or not no one cares if you don't, but saying that Slaying an objectively attractive girl with a unique rare feature as 'not a win' is massive cope