• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
you absolute slave

Slavs r so subhuman 🤮🤢🤮

Who is this faggot
Screenshot 20240525 000611 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: cashmerefraud, gr34ter and Deleted member 31457
What country are you from that Germany is called Germania? That's cool that it's called that

That language looks Baltic
Moldova

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Sv3rige is baltic his gf looks russian or baltic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Tragic brachy foid

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Lonenely sigma
GMcUrISXMAArXP

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Tragic brachy foid
Her bf has a tall skull tho. If they have 3 children at least one will get a good combo of a tall mandible from his father and a compact midface from his mother.

Similar case with my younger brother, he mogs me hard

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Her bf has a tall skull tho. If they have 3 children at least one will get a good combo of a tall mandible from his father and a compact midface from his mother.

Luck of the draw but that would be tragic as well. He's a massive schizo and she's a brachy subhuman. Death tier outcome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Lonenely sigma

Luck of the draw but that would be tragic as well. He's a massive schizo and she's a brachy subhuman. Death tier outcome.

dababy is very cute has very nice eyes and a cute smile. mogs his son hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and St.TikTokcel

dababy is very cute has very nice eyes and a cute smile. mogs his son hard.

She's going to be a borderline femcel but that doesn't really matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and deadstock
She's going to be a borderline femcel but that doesn't really matter.
goatis is 5-6/10 and belle was a model so her only flaw may be a big forehead but girls can get away with that and also she is older now and has rlly well developed lower third and has amazing eyes. she is set for life even if her parents get arrested she can either become a model or start her own yt

• JFL
goatis is 5-6/10 and belle was a model so her only flaw may be a big forehead but girls can get away with that and also she is older now and has rlly well developed lower third and has amazing eyes. she is set for life even if her parents get arrested she can either become a model or start her own yt
You do realise that utter subhumans can model and no, foids cannot get away with those features. They are dysgenic. It's just that males have higher libido so they go for anything that they can get (quite literally corpses in some cases).

You do realise that utter subhumans can model and no, foids cannot get away with those features. They are dysgenic. It's just that males have higher libido so they go for anything that they can get (quite literally corpses in some cases).
thats what i mean with they can get away with it. also dababy is older now and she does actually look good.

• JFL