Slavic Foids hate thread

I'm not saying it's necessarily bad but it just doesn't make sense to me. You'd think they'd go for their looksmatch but this seems hard to do for women in Russia. It's just weird how women and men can have such a huge gap in their looks.
It's just racist propaganda that you are repeating.

Cold-war jewish propaganda: White countries were being prepared to fight with the Sovjet-Union in a potential WorldWar3 conflict, so you were being fed propaganda to make you believe that slavic men are these orcs, ugly, brutish, inferior people that you shouldn't feel bad about bombing/killing.
Same with the Nazi/German propaganda, which is also still white cultural heritage, that constantly depicted slavs as subhumans.

Humans are extremely susceptible to propaganda and have their ideas, desires, preferences and behavior altered through it in severe ways.

After I looksmaxxed, I have had many white people tell me that 'I don't look slavic, because I am not ugly.'
Slav = Ugly Deformed Man in their minds.

And the rest of your life you will just see the things that confirm this propaganda, while calling non-ugly slavic men 'white' as this fits your world-views.

Right now Russia is still 'our enemy', so the anti-slav propaganda will continue as it fits the goal of making you hate people your masters want you to hate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TechnoBoss, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Lol all of you are such low iq retards, He runs a scam course where he tells you how to study in russia, and charges you for it, all these girls are paid, HOLY FUCK this forum has the lowest IQ people I've ever seen.

Even if this is the case then still, you gotta ask why these scammers and PUAs go to Eastern Europe and not to Italy or something. Because whatever they’re pushing will not work on girls who are more satisfied with their own men, less desperate, and better looking, which is honestly what Western foids are compared to EE ones, and they know this. Like let’s see him make these videos, scam or not, with actually pretty French girls or something. He probably wouldn’t even find one who would take money for it.

This is to say nothing about Slavic men, I don’t think they’re subhuman, if anything they look better than Slavic women. I’m not some racist, I don’t like talking about entire groups this way, especially because I know what Russians and Poles went through in WWII. But my personal experience with Polish women when I knew a lot was extremely off putting and red flagging and I just have to vent about it.

And again there seems to be a big difference between North Slavic and Balkan. Because of the Asiatic influence North Slavic foids can barely get past MTB. Also voice and demeanor matter on girls, Balkan girls act flowy and feminine like Med girls, which halos them, North Slavic are the opposite. Balkan girls have both a higher average and a higher ceiling on looks, apparently legit Giga Stacy Laila Hasanovic is full Bosnian, her parents are from Srbrenica of all places. But she fits right in with the Nordic Stacies. And at the end of the day she gets her rightful match (Formula One playboy Mick Schumacher) and Polish girls get theirs (ethnic manlets).

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Even if this is the case then still, you gotta ask why these scammers and PUAs go to Eastern Europe and not to Italy or something. Because whatever they’re pushing will not work on girls who are more satisfied with their own men, less desperate, and better looking, which is honestly what Western foids are compared to EE ones, and they know this. Like let’s see him make these videos, scam or not, with actually pretty French girls or something. He probably wouldn’t even find one who would take money for it.

This is to say nothing about Slavic men, I don’t think they’re subhuman, if anything they look better than Slavic women. I’m not some racist, I don’t like talking about entire groups this way, especially because I know what Russians and Poles went through in WWII. But my personal experience with Polish women when I knew a lot was extremely off putting and red flagging and I just have to vent about it.

And again there seems to be a big difference between North Slavic and Balkan. Because of the Asiatic influence North Slavic foids can barely get past MTB. Also voice and demeanor matter on girls, Balkan girls act flowy and feminine like Med girls, which halos them, North Slavic are the opposite. Balkan girls have both a higher average and a higher ceiling on looks, apparently legit Giga Stacy Laila Hasanovic is full Bosnian, her parents are from Srbrenica of all places. But she fits right in with the Nordic Stacies. And at the end of the day she gets her rightful match (Formula One playboy Mick Schumacher) and Polish girls get theirs (ethnic manlets).

Bro I'm just confused what you are rambling

their men have actually more depth if you manage to speak to them and form close bonds
Legit
I know I didn't form close bonds but the amount of guys I briefly befriended in Poland I dont think I could've managed anywhere else
They're unintentionally funny as fuck and can talk non stop (in a good way) if you ask them a couple of questions
I had a brief interaction with a guy in a club as it was closing then we decided to try walk home using the same route in an extremely drunken state and ended up walking around in circles pissing ourselves laughing at everything and anything while talking about plans to fuck up anyone who comes into Europe and doesn't respect our culture.
I admire their instinctive warrior mindset, too many beta fag minded guys in WE

Legit
I know I didn't form close bonds but the amount of guys I briefly befriended in Poland I dont think I could've managed anywhere else
They're unintentionally funny as fuck and can talk non stop (in a good way) if you ask them a couple of questions
I had a brief interaction with a guy in a club as it was closing then we decided to try walk home using the same route in an extremely drunken state and ended up walking around in circles pissing ourselves laughing at everything and anything while talking about plans to fuck up anyone who comes into Europe and doesn't respect our culture.
I admire their instinctive warrior mindset, too many beta fag minded guys in WE

@poopoohead polska pill
Many of my good friends are polish for some reason

• +1
Reactions: spongebob