rate this stacies parents+ her pics included

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
she looks super cute. this is an old pic of her parents. what would you rate her mom and dad ? she is from iran btw
dad got good chin, ratios and harmony. not so many failos imo. mom mogs slightly imo
EIuCP4YXUAAJPRJ
YMKOzqzG 400x400
Ejq2ah3VcAAFcmW
EkJWpErXsAALegr
136af8c2 ed7b 4e4e be72 6f4e896170b4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Michael Myers, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
Not a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 6128, Deleted and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Michael Myers, lutte and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Shrek2OnDvD
5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: mortis
you would consider her white if i didn't write shes from iran jfl at being biased :lul:
dn rd ur post I just looked at the picture and I could already tell from her phenotype and extremely dark eyes that she's sandnigger

dn rd ur post I just looked at the picture and I could already tell from her phenotype and extremely dark eyes that she's sandnigger
This is probably you:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and mortis
6.5/10

• +1
I knew that.

I can easily spot one of you SFcels easily.

Keep coping with jbw son. You ain't a Chad.
Look I would date her, but I'm just acknowledging that her race (or not even race specifically, more just phenotype) isn't ideal. I'm not gonna sit here and be looks biased and blackpilled about the way males look but not do the same shit to females.

She's probably pretty ugly without her make up on.

And, I'm not coping with JBW btw race doesn't really mean shit tbh. If you're gl, then you're gl. Phenotype is more important

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Look I would date her, but I'm just acknowledging that her race (or not even race specifically, more just phenotype) isn't ideal. I'm not gonna sit here and be looks biased and blackpilled about the way males look but not do the same shit to females.

She's probably pretty ugly without her make up on.

And, I'm not coping with JBW btw race doesn't really mean shit tbh. If you're gl, then you're gl. Phenotype is more important
"race doesn't really mean shit tbh" " her race (or not even race specifically, more just phenotype) isn't ideal" :lul: :lul: :lul: shes attractive stop the cope with makeup and shit tbh

"race doesn't really mean shit tbh" " her race (or not even race specifically, more just phenotype) isn't ideal" :lul: :lul: :lul: shes attractive stop the cope with makeup and shit tbh
Fake up isn't cope it's an insane amount of frauding just google some hot actresses name without make up, you'll be surprised.

Her male looksmatch is a rotting KHHV subhuman btw

• +1
Fake up isn't cope it's an insane amount of frauding just google some hot actresses name without make up, you'll be surprised.

Her male looksmatch is a rotting KHHV subhuman btw
100% of the foids wear make up. make up nowadays is not fraud anymore its necessity tbh like wearing clothes when you go outside. but anyways only 9% of the foids are attractive and 1% looks genetically superior. rest 90% look like trash even with heavy makeup. makeup makes good looking faces better and shitty faces slightly less shitty. your overall attractiveness remains the same. she looks good overall i consider her as the top 9%
EghNXoSVoAI1vAD
EkJZai7XsAI2fgL

Definitely would clap/10

• +1
100% of the foids wear make up. make up nowadays is not fraud anymore its necessity tbh like wearing clothes when you go outside. but anyways only 9% of the foids are attractive and 1% looks genetically superior. rest 90% look like trash even with heavy makeup. makeup makes good looking faces better and shitty faces slightly less shitty. your overall attractiveness remains the same. she looks good overall i consider her as the top 9%
View attachment 880777View attachment 880778
jfl at 9%

Not even Kristin Kreuk who is hot as fuck with makeup on is 9%, as she looks ugly asf without make up
Fake up, looks like a gigastacy
964eb9fc2d1a9b6335ed67168739dc5a
VywNLHygV xv9cFWPEdq3h8nMVbyVBzjqVZI09MHWTU
50da1ac8a64b0b28e393bc881b2cda8a

No fake-up frauding
16a2214c1677a444fb829600d56f418f

I haven't seen the woman in OP without make up, but I'm willing to bet she's subhuman without it. I can already tell from this picture she's got quite a lot of facial bloat, indicating she doesn't have very good bones, or she's just a borderline landwhale
EkJZai7XsAI2fgL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Michael Myers
jfl at 9%

Not even Kristin Kreuk who is hot as fuck with makeup on is 9%, as she looks ugly asf without make up
Fake up, looks like a gigastacy
View attachment 880817View attachment 880818View attachment 880820

No fake-up frauding
View attachment 880819

I haven't seen the woman in OP without make up, but I'm willing to bet she's subhuman without it. I can already tell from this picture she's got quite a lot of facial bloat, indicating she doesn't have very good bones, or she's just a borderline landwhale
View attachment 880822
Do you go outside for real? That white chick looks 1 in 1000 ffs you need serious help tbh or you might die from severe autism . And she's not landwhale don't cope
Ed4H3WzWoAI5dvM
Ed4H3W7XoAIWJRX

• +1
where's the stacy???

• Hmm...
View attachment 880777View attachment 880778
But here is the thing make up can make you go from a 4 to a 6 and and the diffence from a 4 to 6 is day and night

• +1
But here is the thing make up can make you go from a 4 to a 6 and and the diffence from a 4 to 6 is day and night
not agreed tbh show an example that went from 4 to 6 psl .makeup wont change bone structure tho. it gives an illusion of better bones+better coloring it wont do huge things to boost 2 psl.